Home

Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

This is a discussion on Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #33
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

It's just like my last update. The Oline speed has been increased; the aggression mode is in. In addition to those two, I have also put the agility for some running backs and the pass accuracy for some quarterbacks over 100 to make the gameplay a little better.

On the defensive side of the ball, I've increased the pass rush for DEs, DTs, OLBs, and ILBs to more of a rush presence in the pocket. I also lowered the catch ranking for all DBs to 1 to make interceptions lower.

I think the only player in this roster that has low pass read coverage is Vick (I might have changed it, and I'm not looking at it now to know if i did). However, I found that Vick scrambled even when the pass read coverage wasn't low. And having the pass read coverage so low makes the quarterback throw to the receivers that aren't open, so I don't think it is a great solution to make quarterbacks scramble. I think that the aggression mode somehow affects the quarterbacks and makes them run. I've seen Drew Brees and Carson Palmer scramble on me and they both have pretty high pass read coverages.

- OS Staff
Old 07-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. I came specfically lookging for updated rosters for my NFL 2k5 Xbox. Amazing I found this so quickly. I would have looked a year or so back but didn't think there was a way to update rosters. Anyway, I downloaded the Phil' 2k7 roster. Anyone have a cheat sheet to guide me in getting the roster loaded correctly? Never done it before.

thanks- Dan
Old 07-09-2006, 09:39 AM   #35
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal107
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. I came specfically lookging for updated rosters for my NFL 2k5 Xbox. Amazing I found this so quickly. I would have looked a year or so back but didn't think there was a way to update rosters. Anyway, I downloaded the Phil' 2k7 roster. Anyone have a cheat sheet to guide me in getting the roster loaded correctly? Never done it before.

thanks- Dan
You'll need an Action Replay device,a software/memory card/usb dongle.
Then it'll be as simple as click and drag and drop to get the rosters on a memory card.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »