Home

Another Roster project from 2K board

This is a discussion on Another Roster project from 2K board within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Another Roster project from 2K board

Just passing it on....I havent d/l yet

Just heads up

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84895
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
MVP

Angry Re: Another Roster project from 2K board

Thanks noplace good looking. Man I'm getting pumped... Before I have to go to work

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-21-2006, 07:27 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Another Roster project from 2K board

Classic teams by another author? Now I am depressed...

; )

C
Old 05-21-2006, 08:51 AM   #4
MVP

Lol. Capa I feel ur pain. The roster is decent. I've had a kickoff returned against me and a couple of qb scrambles. He has some good ideas as far as global edits go and he did nothing outragous. I will continue to test the file to see how it truely stacks up to our files here @ OS.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Lol. Capa I feel ur pain. The roster is decent. I've had a kickoff returned against me and a couple of qb scrambles. He has some good ideas as far as global edits go and he did nothing outragous. I will continue to test the file to see how it truely stacks up to our files here @ OS.
From just viewing the rosters they are off alot but if they play well with his edits they can be updated. XRob did you try the other features?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2006, 08:54 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
From just viewing the rosters they are off alot but if they play well with his edits they can be updated. XRob did you try the other features?
Yeah all the rookies are off but he has good gameplay. I tried the broadcast view and used its settings and had a good game. The qb throws to there best and talented receiver which is a plus. Only team I played against is the falcons thus far and Vick had a scramble for 15 yards and I was in a 4-3 defense against me (bears). I had to cut the game short becuz of work. The blocking is increased on defense, offense, and special teams. I think the returners on special teams have special talents too as they always break or juke the first defender in there way its a lovely experience thus far.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-21-2006, 09:16 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats up fellas, I've run through a few games with these using my own sliders and his and both are doing pretty good. As most of you know I play a pretty serious game staying true to the stat line so 10 min quarters worked for me and the results were great especialy in the gameplay....most impressing actually for rosters done with global edits, not easy to do but these do them justice and play the game with a serious note for realisim on his part.

Do I like em' Hell yeah this guys onto something and if he keeps it up he should be able to produce some serious rosters once the personel issues are delt with, however he'll still have to catch up to the "Crew" and serious "Ballers" here at "OS...Da Spot" you know how we do it and there seems to be no end to the talent we have here so I'm more then confident we'll hold our own....meantime back in the Lab at Operation Sports cyber headquarters the "Crew" is continuing forward in the completion of their very own "Community" rosters and then some in which we'd be more then happy to share with them......"The Others".j/k

But seriously though those guys over at the 2K board and forums are doing some good things particularly NFL2K his NFL2K5 Enhancement Pak it is one really detailed package going as far as to bring a certain "Ambience and Feel" to the game, I only wish I could do more with the music files I just can't seem to get them working right and burned using my pc....none the less it doesn't really effect the gameplay but dose give it that "Umph" when you really get into the game using them.

The closest I've been pumped in anticipation of a video game was with "Fever2004" some of those tracks really made the game "Feel" right if anything eles and it wasn't that bad of a game really I still pull mine out every now and then just to listen to the Tracks and get some really fun games going!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #8
MVP

Yeah Rick I glad u tried them. Out his roster is very user friendly and the stars stand out I'm playing now.

Gamertag XRob da Realist

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »