Home

Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2006, 09:01 PM   #33
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Bears-Griese should be #14 not #0,Dvoracek should be #98 not #75,Tommie Harris has Raynoch Thompsons' photo and Nathan Vasher has the wrong photo.

Bengals-No PBP for David Pollack,Madieu Williams has Tom Knights' photo,Frostee Rucker should be #92 and A.J. Nicholson should be #52.

Bills_John McCargo should be #97

Broncos-Domonique Foxworth has incorrect PBP,D.J. Williams has Markus Steeles' photo.

Browns-Kellen Winslow has Jason Isoms' photo.

Cardinals-Gabriel Watson should be Gabe Watson and wear #98,Deuce Lutui should be Taitusi Lutui and wear #76

Chiefs-Tamba Hali has Tommie Harris for his PBP,Tre Stalings should be Tre Stallings,Jimmie Wilkerson has a generic photo.You might want to release Willie Roaf for the time being.

Cowboys-Fasano has incorrect PBP,Marcus Spears has a generic photo,Patrick Crayton has Cory Halls' photo,Terrence Copper has Cooper for PBP.

Dolphins-Rod Wright should be Rodrique Wright and Jason Allen should be #32.

Eagles-Tra Thomas is now William Thomas,Bruce perry has a generic photo,Max Jean-Gilles should be #62,Brodrick Bunkley should be #78.

Falcons-Demorrio Williams has Kendrick Rogers' photo,Quinn Ojinnaka has his PBP set to "Quinn",Jerious Norwoods' PBP is "Wood",Chad Lavalais has Javiar Collins' photo.

Jaguars-Ernest Wilford has a generic photo,Reggie Williams has Alvis Whitteds' photo.

Jets-Kellen Clemens should be #6,Nick Mangold should be #74,Kerry Rhodes has a generic photo,Anthony Schlegel should be #56,Jonathan Vilma has Damion Cooks' photo,Kimo von Oelhoffen should be a DE.

Lions-Mike Williams has Chris Coles' photo.

Packers-Abdul Hodge has "Hodges" for PBP.

Panthers-Keary Colbert has a generic photo,Na'il Diggs should be #53,Stanley McClovers' PBP is "Stanley".

Patriots-Laurence Maroneys' PBP is "Laurence",Gus Scott should be spelled Guss Scott,Johnathan Sullivan wears #96,Eric Warfield wears #23,Ben Watson and Vince Wilfork have generic photos.

Raiders-Andrew Walter went to Arizona State,Robert gallery has Chad Eatons' photo,Darnell Bing has unknown PBP.

Rams-Tye Hill should be #26,Domonique Byrd should be #86.

Ravens Haloti Ngata should be #92,Tony Pasha should be Tony Pashos,Dan Cody is a LB(he wears a LBs' #).

Redskins-Rocky McIntoshs' PBP is "Rogers",Mike Sellers has Larry Centers' photo,Sean Taylor has Byron Chamberlains' photo,Robert McCune has "Roberts" for PBP.

Steelers-Maxey Starks should be Max Starks and has the wrong photo,Willie Reid should be #15

This was a pretty extensive list of items not counting the previous ones you've listed here bro quite a few items indeed needing attention and I thank you for alerting me to them.

I have taken the time to address the issues concerning the player names, positions and numbers and even those faces you've pointed out excellent job on going thru the file I'd hope you would have made the corrections and let me re-post it however I haven't recieved word from you and therefore have addressed them myself.

The following post will contain the file with corrections as you've noted, however some are fine and upon verifying them found a few not needed at this time but most of what you pointed out so brillantly have been addressed so thank you for your contribution it is appreciated.

And now I present the file with corrections below however some roster moves you'll have to make on your own for now due to actual lineups not really know or "Official", what was addressed focused on what was immediate as in names, numbers, and positions depth chart I've left up to your own discretion as you know your teams situtions better then I in most cases however I've tried to get them close and accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcor#2
I hate to nitpick but i found some more errors.
Daniel Bullucks should be from Nebraska, not Alabama.
Tarvaris Jackson should be from Alabama St., not Arkansas.
Jason Hatcher is from Grambling St., he is currntly listed as no college.
There are 2 Jahri Evans' on the Saints roster, one at guard and one at tackle.
I also suggest changing Prince Daniels' name to P.J. Daniels.

The roster is done with the changes and corrections you've listed, thanx for your input on this bro it will post shortly, however according to my sources "Prince" is his actual name but you can always check and verify I know P.J. looks and sounds cool but I'm partial to "Prince" myself and left it as so, everything eles should be legit and again thanx for your input!

See post below to DL new file.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-12-2006 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:10 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Rickster,
Here's a thought....Is there any way that 1 team could be assigned to each person who participates in these posts. This would eliminate some of your work load and allow everyone to be very thorough in managing their team and send you the results for your edits. If you've tried it already and it didn't work then consider it a rookie mistake. By the way, I like how you put the date w/ the version of your post. It helps w/ knowing what is up to date. I'm still working on that running game. Which brings me to some of the older posts I've read lately. You're known for the zero sliders, there was a fellow named DanSF49ers who did some sliders w/ team specific settings, and then there was this one guy who had a theory about how the individual settings give you 40 clicks and each offensive position has a corresponding defensive position. If you were to lets say make Human QB accuracy 25, then you would correspond with a CPU coverage of 15 for a total of 40. Kind of odd, but does it make any sense? And then there is the coaches spread sheet that adjusts the offensive play calling by the CPU. What's your opinion on this stuff? I know w/ Madden some guys had a manefesto with coaches slider adjustments to "Balance" the game and make it more of a realistic feel. I must say that after playing madden since it first came out, their manifesto in my opinion was pretty successful. Would it make any sense for 2k5?
Old 08-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Since people seem to be chiming in with changes, here are some I noticed on the Bills:

J.P. Losman's pic is of some other guy, not sure if this was intentional or not, and you might want to increase his foot speed a bit as he can move around pretty well...

Duke Preston moves to guard and Geisinger moves to center...

I would say add Kyle Williams from FA and cut Jason Jefferson...

Anthony Thomas #28 from #32
Shaud Williams #36 from #20
Peerless Price #81 from #80
Robert Royal #84 from #81 and dosen't have long hair (neither does Nate Clements)
Tutan Reyes #70 from #78
Jason Peters #71 from #86
Matt Morgan #72 from #71
Larry Tripplett #98 from #75
McCargo which you know about
Jeff Posey cut, Crowell now starts in his place (may want to look at upgrading stats, ditto with Terrence McGee and taking Youboty down a bit)
Donte Whitner #20 from #36

I believe that's all from what I can see as of right now. Thanks again for the hard work giving us a 2K7.

Last edited by Circusboy39; 08-11-2006 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2006, 04:29 AM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circusboy39
Since people seem to be chiming in with changes, here are some I noticed on the Bills:

J.P. Losman's pic is of some other guy, not sure if this was intentional or not, and you might want to increase his foot speed a bit as he can move around pretty well...

Duke Preston moves to guard and Geisinger moves to center...

I would say add Kyle Williams from FA and cut Jason Jefferson...

Anthony Thomas #28 from #32
Shaud Williams #36 from #20
Peerless Price #81 from #80
Robert Royal #84 from #81 and dosen't have long hair (neither does Nate Clements)
Tutan Reyes #70 from #78
Jason Peters #71 from #86
Matt Morgan #72 from #71
Larry Tripplett #98 from #75
McCargo which you know about
Jeff Posey cut, Crowell now starts in his place (may want to look at upgrading stats, ditto with Terrence McGee and taking Youboty down a bit)
Donte Whitner #20 from #36

I believe that's all from what I can see as of right now. Thanks again for the hard work giving us a 2K7.

Done with corrections however no edits were changed as I want to leave the end user with the opption to do so as he/she pleases, these are set by Standards I personally have included and changes are up to you at this time as nothing is "Official" yet as to their actual seasonal performances.

Update and a side note for those of you using the "Zero" sliders, since theres alot of aggression used in these various edits and rosters in the OSCD and OSCDRv series I'd suggest adjusting the "Coverage" slider down abit,to the left away from 14 to something eles or where you feel comfrotable at to aide the passing game, it make quite a difference IMO just a reccomendation to try it out!

Holla Back y'all

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-13-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #37
Rookie

jaybsooner's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this an XBOX or PS2 Roster Save?

Also, can you refer me to a good site on how to get the file to a memory card using Action Replay?

I am new to your thread and think it is great that you guys are keeping this game alive. It still remians the best football video game of all time in my opinion. I would love to dust it off and play with some of the new rookies!! Thanks for the help!!
Old 08-17-2006, 01:11 AM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Welcome guys glad you could make it, well here it is the latest roster file is now available.

I've already reserved my copy and plan on checking it out on my current XBOX to see whats new and have a little fun as I do like Madden also and do show it a little love but 2ks where my heart is don't worry I haven't abandon anything I just need a different prespective for now and I plan on having fun because thats what its all about, 2K files will more then likely pick up for me as the season progresses and my enthusiasim exist for ther game and as always I'm willing to answer questions if you have em, so enjoy fellas I'm out!

Well fellas its that time again and you all know the story so here it is.

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD26_With_Full_Edits.zip (282.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD26Dlin.zip (282.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 08-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #39
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OK after adding somemore updates and player moves its about time to let these get posted at this time until the next update comes about and as I had stated earlier the rosters are winding down for me and will pick later perhaps as the season gets underway with Flipmo, for now and up to this point this is what I've come with, now some players might be missing or in FA so check closely when updating your rosters most rookies should be there at least the notable ones along with vets until the next update.

The OSCD rosters are posted in this thread and may be followed up with another update, for now this is what I've come up with until a later date.

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD27_With_Full_Edits.zip (282.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD27Dlin.zip (282.7 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-24-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:08 AM   #40
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can someone clarify or point me to a thread that describes the "with full edits" version of this file? I have seen and heard talk of aggression edits and such but I need to know if this is what Rickster is referring to and what they mean.

thanks! I'm about to start a new franchise and want to pick the roster set that is right for me.

Peace!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »