Home

*SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

This is a discussion on *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster* within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM   #25
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

Slap..... you're never going to fully please this crowd. That's what I discovered when making rosters. It's impossible to meet multiple goals with this game and everyone is looking for something different. Just take care of what you think is important and if other guys want to take a different slant on it, then they can take the time to make their modifications and post their rosters themselves.

EDIT (12/1): And just to show that I'm not being a hypocrite, I applied my own personal preferences a la global tweaks (and a few individualized) and used my own preferred slider set (took about 20 mins.). In tournament mode, I had a great game as Chiefs v. Bears and won 17-10 on 8 min. qtrs. Trent/Kennison was good with Trent getting 225-ish w/ 60% & 2TD's/1 INT. LJ had a good first half but was stymied 2nd half rushing under 75 yds. Grossman was mediocre going under 200, under 50% w/ 0 TD's/0 INT. He and Muhammad had a good 1st half. T. Jones broke a big one in the second to put him over 100 yds and 1 TD after being pretty much shut down in the 1st half. I noticed I may have to adjust either the fatigue slider or the stamina with these rosters (little to no subbing happening), though this was a tournament game vs. a season game and I'm suspect to rosters acting true other than in franchise/season mode.

Again.....great job on the rosters. Much appreciated!

Last edited by daflyboys; 12-01-2006 at 10:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2006, 02:28 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 9

Here's Slap's roster but w/o the fake pics for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year players. Everything else is pretty much the same...I just wanted to post a version w/o the fake pics, cuz I think some people prefer not to have them like me. For some reason it always bothered me to have some rookie corner deflect a pass, the commentators start talking about him, and then they show a pic of Rod Woodson...

Again, great work Slap...love how the players' appearances turned out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NFL2K7.zip (262.4 KB, 61 views)
Old 12-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 6

hey rickster, in that game did u do cpu vs. hum or cpu vs. cpu.........thanks man
Old 12-04-2006, 09:43 PM   #28
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
hey rickster, in that game did u do cpu vs. hum or cpu vs. cpu.........thanks man

I'm not sure what you mean here...I play and watch games, just what do you mean?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 12-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #29
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Slap..... you're never going to fully please this crowd. That's what I discovered when making rosters. It's impossible to meet multiple goals with this game and everyone is looking for something different. Just take care of what you think is important and if other guys want to take a different slant on it, then they can take the time to make their modifications and post their rosters themselves.

EDIT (12/1): And just to show that I'm not being a hypocrite, I applied my own personal preferences a la global tweaks (and a few individualized) and used my own preferred slider set (took about 20 mins.). In tournament mode, I had a great game as Chiefs v. Bears and won 17-10 on 8 min. qtrs. Trent/Kennison was good with Trent getting 225-ish w/ 60% & 2TD's/1 INT. LJ had a good first half but was stymied 2nd half rushing under 75 yds. Grossman was mediocre going under 200, under 50% w/ 0 TD's/0 INT. He and Muhammad had a good 1st half. T. Jones broke a big one in the second to put him over 100 yds and 1 TD after being pretty much shut down in the 1st half. I noticed I may have to adjust either the fatigue slider or the stamina with these rosters (little to no subbing happening), though this was a tournament game vs. a season game and I'm suspect to rosters acting true other than in franchise/season mode.

Again.....great job on the rosters. Much appreciated!

Any chance I could get a crack at those rosters you've work on? That gameplay description has me wanting to get my hands on a set thats sounds like a pretty decent battle going on there...so howz bout it, any chance of that happin'?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Old 12-13-2006, 07:09 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

hmm I found a strange bug in the rosters. I installed the rosters fine using FTP into E:\UDATA. I pick the Chargers as home and use Qualcomm stadium. I notice that one endzone has "ARIZONA" written instead of "SAN DIEGO" in red letters. The other endzone is fine. Is it the rosters that's causing this? Loading the default rosters doesn't cause this.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have tried and tried and I can not figure out how to save the rosters to the max drive with the zip drive. Can anyone help me? I have used all suggestions. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2006, 04:24 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

OK YOUNGBLOOD, YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS FOR XBOX 1ST OF ALL I HOPE..
IT IS JUST AS SIMPLE AS DOWNLOAD THE ZIP,, DO NOT OPEN IT!! THE FILES STAYS IN THE ZIP FOLDER THEN JUST DRAD THE ZIP FILE INTO THE MEMORY CARD PART OF THE ACTION REPLAY SOFTWARE........THATS IT!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »