Home

Convince's Post Draft Roster

This is a discussion on Convince's Post Draft Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Convince's Post Draft Roster

Hey I wanted to say thanks. Your rosters are always great and I still find myself playing 2K5 since Madden still can't seem to top it.

I just popped in here to see people were still doing rosters and I was happy you did one. The rosters I used last year where ones you did.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this!! I'm still living in the "old" gen, and this will help me make it through yet another year with 2k5. I still think this game looks (and plays) amazing.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #35
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I grabbed your rosters too. Thanks for the work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 9

I took a look at the Packers roster last night and noticed it was missing Cullen Jenkins. He'll be starting at RE in place of KGB.

I also noticed that some of the ratings could be adjusted. KGB is no longer an 87, and Kampman should eb higher than 75. I picked up the Sporting News NFL yearbook yesterday, and this year they included ratings for all the starters and a few reserves. If you'd like some help I'd be willing to adjust ratings based on the scouting ratings in TSN. I used their scouting guide last year for this, and it works pretty well.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:03 PM   #37
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Convince, thanks for these rosters. I just played a season and had a really enjoyable time. Thanks a million for the hard work.

I do have one observation. And hopefully I don't come off as ungrateful, because I really do appreciate these rosters. But in the season I played, the rookies seemed to be a little too effective. I really struggled to stop JaMarcus Russell and a handful of rookies at other positions. And even my own season with Denver turned around in week 7 when I replaced Cutler (Rated 82..I think) with Chris Leak (rated 74..I think). Even with the lower rating, Leak was much more effective on the field.

Anyways, that it what it seemed like to me...but I may be wrong. Either way, thanks again for the rosters.....There is a good chance I will use them again as 2K5 appears to be the leading candidate for my pro football gaming this year followed by APF and EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »