Home

New to Forum: PS2 Roster Post-Draft?

This is a discussion on New to Forum: PS2 Roster Post-Draft? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
New to Forum: PS2 Roster Post-Draft?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been keeping 2k5 alive on my PS2 by downloading TPaterniti's roster from GameFAQ's and making my own changes. I've fallen behind though, and I've never used an editor. Few questions:

1) Is there a new roster for the new season on PS2, or only for Xbox? The last one I was able to download was from June 2006.

2) Does the Flying Finn editor only work with Xbox, or is there a PS2 equivalent?

Thanks guys, I'd really like to start playing this game again, but the memory & created player limitations have prevented me from further updating the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: New to Forum: PS2 Roster Post-Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been keeping 2k5 alive on my PS2 by downloading TPaterniti's roster from GameFAQ's and making my own changes. I've fallen behind though, and I've never used an editor. Few questions:

1) Is there a new roster for the new season on PS2, or only for Xbox? The last one I was able to download was from June 2006.

2) Does the Flying Finn editor only work with Xbox, or is there a PS2 equivalent?

Thanks guys, I'd really like to start playing this game again, but the memory & created player limitations have prevented me from further updating the rosters.
2) just xbox
Old 07-11-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

OK, so no editor...What about recent PS2 rosters?
Old 08-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

im also new to forums and desparately want an updated roster for ps2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »