Home

Old 08-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Roster Help

I was wondering if anyone could give me some CAPs?

I'm kind of new to 2K5, I just bought it for PS2 and while the gameplay is a hell of alot better than Madden's, the roster is really outdated. I've already done some of my own updating like putting Daunte Culpepper on the Raiders for example. But at the moment I can't get an Action Replay for my PS2 so for now I'm stuck using created players to update my roster. I don't need tons of CAPs, mostly just key players or guys who have put up good numbers from the last two or three draft classes(Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Braylon Edwards for example). Keep in mind I don't need equipment as I can easily do that myself, just ratings.

Also, I have a few questions.

1) How would I change a player's position(i.e. Shaun Phillips DE to OLB, Mike Vrabel OLB to ILB, etc)

2) I haven't started a franchise so far but I've heard people say they only do a year of franchise and quit before the offseason starts because the CPU makes really dumb decisions. Can someone tell me what happens? If not I guess I will find out for myself.

3) How would I change a team from playing with the 4-3 to the 3-4 or vice-versa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Roster Help

because the xbox editor exists & the game is so outdated, you wont see CAPs posted for this game like you do for NBA or other still-supported franchises. despite this, you will still have an easier time finding CAP info for 2K5:

easiest thing to do will be to download Finn's editor & a good updated xbox roster to your pc. then you can open that roster on your computer & see ALL the details for each player. if you have access to a laptop, you can even sit in front of your PS2 while you create whatever key players you want

i'm pretty sure you cant change a guy's position for PS2...
Old 08-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Roster Help

Okay, thanks puja.

I think I might of answered my own question about changing players' positions though. All you have to do is which ever team that player is on, edit their playbook, go to manage substitutions and sub him in for every formation or package.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »