Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #57
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 360 Convert rosters

Finn,

I understand that concept completely, but what was the purpose of the detailed post above showing exactly how to "fool" the datel memory card to allow you to copy XBOX1 game save to it if the XBOX 360 won't see it anyway? I mean, that person put a heck of a lot of effort in describing exactly how to do it, step by step for it to be a waste of time, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
My understanding is that it is not possible to put xbox 1 saves on a 360 memory card. You can try it out though. Put an xbox 1 game in your 360 and try to save the rosters to your memory card. My guess is the game won't see the memory card.

The Xplorer program allows you to transfer saves from you PC to the memory card via USB. I don't know if it will allow you to put an Xbox 1 save on the card. Even if it does, I don't think the 360 will ever be able to read an xbox 1 save from the 360 memory card making the ability to put an xbox 1 save on a 360 memory card all but useless.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #58
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Finn,

I understand that concept completely, but what was the purpose of the detailed post above showing exactly how to "fool" the datel memory card to allow you to copy XBOX1 game save to it if the XBOX 360 won't see it anyway? I mean, that person put a heck of a lot of effort in describing exactly how to do it, step by step for it to be a waste of time, right?
There was nothing in that long post that had anything to do with xbox 1 saves (at least not that I saw). It was just detailing how to transfer 360 saves to/from the memory card using the datel hardware and the xplorer software.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 20

^bingo
Old 12-01-2007, 03:25 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

the 360 memory cards only views an "image" - that's why you can only put one save on a memory card at a time...they're a completely different beast.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #61
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
the 360 memory cards only views an "image" - that's why you can only put one save on a memory card at a time...they're a completely different beast.

Not really... the datel software sees the entire card as one image but you could have mulitple saves in the that image. Xplorer allows you to insert a save to a card with existing saves without overwriting the entire card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2007, 03:43 PM   #62
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
There was nothing in that long post that had anything to do with xbox 1 saves (at least not that I saw). It was just detailing how to transfer 360 saves to/from the memory card using the datel hardware and the xplorer software.
Going back and re-reading it I guess there isn't anything about the XBOX saves! I guess since I was in a thread about ESPN2k5 I assumed we were addressing that. Sorry. It seems like the whole process that he documented is in the wrong place then. I can save and move xbox 36o games easily with the datel and the built in software. Why would I go through all of those steps? I thought this was an ESPN workaround. My bad!

Peace.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
This is the reason why I told people to browse the forums. When they come out with the resigner program, you will be able to save your xbox1 saves to your memory card.

I tried the instructions to what they said, and yes, when I checked my memory card the nfl2k5 file was there. However, it was corrupted. So I am waiting for the resigner program so that it will work.

I used that long post to properly set up my datel transfer kit so that when the resigner program does come out, I will be all set.

You can either take the time and browse their forums to get a little more insight to what I am talking about, or you can dismiss it. No skin off my teeth. apparently, I am an idiot and I should've went on my first instinct to not do anything haha. All I know is that when the Resigner comes out I will be playing nfl2k5 with updated rosters and saving money by not having to buy an Xport. And I wont make the same mistake by posting any information again.

Last edited by slavestate13; 12-01-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 20

^that seems like a pretty big overreaction. there's no need to defend yourself or stop contributing. i'm sure many people understood the point of your post. any time you post something, some won't understand it (prob this sentence even)

to put it another way: if you take it personally when people misunderstand your contributions to a community, the internet may not be the best place for you...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »