Home

Xsata transfer help

This is a discussion on Xsata transfer help within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Xsata transfer help

hey i need major help with this device. I think i am missing a step somewhere.
this is what i am doing once i have the zipped file on my desktop I...
open the folder i click on extract all files
using the xplorer 360 software i open my hard drive go to partition 3....compatibility....xbox1......I highlight udata right click it choose insert folder.
Now I go back to the unziped folder ie puja21sep17 thats on my desktop, open it go into udata folder choose the 53450030 folder see some activity it says that its injecting folders. ( i see a status bar going across)
Once i close the program unplug my usb cable my 360 reboots I go to my system blades look in my memory i can see all the files that i am bringing over but they all say 0 KB next the file.
Can someone please shed some light on this. thanks in advanced
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xsata transfer help

I figured it out thanks guys
Old 12-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

So it is possible for you to convert the 360 rosters using XSATA. If so, that would be nice because it is easier to find the XSATA.

If possible can you explain your steps?
Thanks!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
Rookie

open the folder you want to import, extract the files to the desktop
open the xplorer 360 software
click on drive > click on open memory card or hard drive > double click partition 3 > double click compatibility > double click Xbox1 > click on the plus sign for the udata folder.
(this will show you all of your xbox1 game saves in folders with numbers nfl 2k5 is called 53450030)
highlight that folder right click choose insert folder.
Now we will be looking for the folder that we unzipped on the desktop.
Open the folder Double click on u data > double click on 53450030
once you open this folder you will see a folder with letters and numbers(this number will be unique to the game save) choose this folder to insert you will now see the files being copied.
unplug your usb cable from the computer your 360 will reboot. go to your system blade go to your memory look in your hard drive you should now be able to see the game save you brought over.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool, I'll go with that. Appreciate the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
Rookie

elroyb's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon7 Re: Xsata transfer help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcroffie
open the folder you want to import, extract the files to the desktop
open the xplorer 360 software
click on drive > click on open memory card or hard drive > double click partition 3 > double click compatibility > double click Xbox1 > click on the plus sign for the udata folder.
(this will show you all of your xbox1 game saves in folders with numbers nfl 2k5 is called 53450030)
highlight that folder right click choose insert folder.
Now we will be looking for the folder that we unzipped on the desktop.
Open the folder Double click on u data > double click on 53450030
once you open this folder you will see a folder with letters and numbers(this number will be unique to the game save) choose this folder to insert you will now see the files being copied.
unplug your usb cable from the computer your 360 will reboot. go to your system blade go to your memory look in your hard drive you should now be able to see the game save you brought over.
Thanks alot this really helped me to transfer roster update. I had looked everywhere .for answers. You saved the day.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:35 AM   #7
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

i think i am getting close but still having a problem..in my xport when i am supposed to right click on the roster file i do not have the option to insert file..only re-name, delete, copy, and new folder..is there something wrong with the xport or am i missing something? Sorry but really would love to figure this one out..thanks for all the help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »