Home

the 1991 seasons here

This is a discussion on the 1991 seasons here within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
the 1991 seasons here

this file is dedicated to all the roster makers at os who spend hours dedicating themselves for the benefit of the gaming community i have mooched off you guys hard work for yrs so i decided it was my turn to bring sumthin 2 da table lol. special thanks to finn and bad_al as i could not have done this without you guys. this is a franchise file for the 1991 season brett favres rookie year with the falcons, emmitt smiths 1500 yard second season, and the incredible barry sanders third year in the league. yrs pro and colleges have been adjusted for all players in the league to reflect accuracy as i spent hrs making sure via finns editor. the schedule attributes etc as done by nflhistory program via bad_al and i readjusted some ratings based on my thoughts about that year. i would like to make more files like these so let me know how u guys like it. enjoy

Last edited by suirad; 08-22-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: the 1991 seasons here

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
this file is dedicated to all the roster makers at os who spend hours dedicating themselves for the benefit of the gaming community i have mooched off you guys hard work for yrs so i decided it was my turn to bring sumthin 2 da table lol. special thanks to finn and bad_al as i could not have done this without you guys. this is a franchise file for the 1991 season brett favres rookie year with the falcons, emmitt smiths 1500 yard second season, and the incredible barry sanders third year in the league. yrs pro have been adjusted for all players in the league to reflect accuracy as i spent hrs making sure via finns editor. the schedule attributes etc as done by nflhistory program via bad_al and i readjusted some ratings based on my thoughts about that year. i would like to make more files like these so let me know how u guys like it. enjoy
just download and played with it, 1 things you might wanna look at your season because the seahawks have only 6 games in there season.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the fran file suirad. The file looks great!

One thing I notice about the history program, it tends to move some linebackers into different positions (usually offensive lineman, sometimes WR's and TE's).

I was wondering will there be a roster file as well?

Great work.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
just download and played with it, 1 things you might wanna look at your season because the seahawks have only 6 games in there season.
i will reupload it thanks for the heads up
Old 08-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejimutoh
Thanks for the fran file suirad. The file looks great!

One thing I notice about the history program, it tends to move some linebackers into different positions (usually offensive lineman, sometimes WR's and TE's).

I was wondering will there be a roster file as well?

Great work.
yeah you are right it does have a tendency to do that with some players which i think i managed to correct that with my file and yes i have the roster file and i make changes every so often to continue to upgrade it. would you like me to post it if so let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
this file is dedicated to all the roster makers at os who spend hours dedicating themselves for the benefit of the gaming community i have mooched off you guys hard work for yrs so i decided it was my turn to bring sumthin 2 da table lol. special thanks to finn and bad_al as i could not have done this without you guys. this is a franchise file for the 1991 season brett favres rookie year with the falcons, emmitt smiths 1500 yard second season, and the incredible barry sanders third year in the league. yrs pro and colleges have been adjusted for all players in the league to reflect accuracy as i spent hrs making sure via finns editor. the schedule attributes etc as done by nflhistory program via bad_al and i readjusted some ratings based on my thoughts about that year. i would like to make more files like these so let me know how u guys like it. enjoy
this is a repost of the franchise file with corrected schedule for seattle

Last edited by suirad; 08-22-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
yeah you are right it does have a tendency to do that with some players which i think i managed to correct that with my file and yes i have the roster file and i make changes every so often to continue to upgrade it. would you like me to post it if so let me know

Sure,' the 91 roster would be great. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #8
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

apprecite your efforts ... looks good!!

FNG

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »