Home

Distinction Between Rosters

This is a discussion on Distinction Between Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9
Distinction Between Rosters

It's now time for me to brush off 2K5 and restart a true NFL franchise experience. The question is which roster/franchise file to use. I know that everyone says each file is different for each person but it seems the main question among roster files deals with large attributes and the aggression formula, who uses it-who doesn't. Between the main roster makers (puja, jsou, etc.) is there any posting that lists, quick and easy, whether a roster uses the large attributes and/or aggression formula? Any help is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Distinction Between Rosters

Heres my thoughts , I enjoy right now , jsous, 08,09 roster with nfl settings , very very competitive, very hard for some, but the NFL is Hard .I am not sure how accurate it is , I have seen Jeff Otah as a whitish guy rather then black, playing my favorite team the Panthers , I dont know much into regards for future franchise year after year with this roster.
Of course, We all Love Puja's rosters and wait for the Masterpiece., His Rosters are the best and as accurate as any can get.
It really depends, you can change the difficulty settings and get different game play . I am sure there is some info on here about attributes, however I dont know where . Puja and Jsou can answer this , and probably will . They are very active on this site and very appreciated for all they do.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 24

puja's seem pretty good, and I've used JSOU's, but couldn't get used to the high ratings across the board (i think it was jsou's)
Old 12-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan89
Heres my thoughts , I enjoy right now , jsous, 08,09 roster with nfl settings , very very competitive, very hard for some, but the NFL is Hard .I am not sure how accurate it is , I have seen Jeff Otah as a whitish guy rather then black, playing my favorite team the Panthers , I dont know much into regards for future franchise year after year with this roster.
Of course, We all Love Puja's rosters and wait for the Masterpiece., His Rosters are the best and as accurate as any can get.
It really depends, you can change the difficulty settings and get different game play . I am sure there is some info on here about attributes, however I dont know where . Puja and Jsou can answer this , and probably will . They are very active on this site and very appreciated for all they do.
As for Otah being a white guy, I don't know how that can be my rosters. I looked at all my rosters I released recently and Otah has 5 skin color (dark brown) in all them. Puja will also be using my equipment for his players. He asked me about three weeks ago and I said yea of course. I'm always up for anything to keep this game alive. We took pride in taking about 2 hours per team to get the player eqipment and skin color to be exact using gettyimages.com
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
As for Otah being a white guy, I don't know how that can be my rosters. I looked at all my rosters I released recently and Otah has 5 skin color (dark brown) in all them. Puja will also be using my equipment for his players. He asked me about three weeks ago and I said yea of course. I'm always up for anything to keep this game alive. We took pride in taking about 2 hours per team to get the player eqipment and skin color to be exact using gettyimages.com
Hey Jsou, I am very sorry, Please accept my apologizes , I saw in a roster I downloaded jeff otah as a white guy. I went back and looked and I stand corrected your roster is accurate.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for rosters , I have had the most fun with 08 09 with nfl settings . They are very well done . I didnt mean any direspect, I appreciate your dedication and hard work.

ps, probably not the best time to bring it , but I didnt see the panthers kicker Rhys Lloyd in your roster, but its not a big deal, just wanted to let you know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan89
Hey Jsou, I am very sorry, Please accept my apologizes , I saw in a roster I downloaded jeff otah as a white guy. I went back and looked and I stand corrected your roster is accurate.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for rosters , I have had the most fun with 08 09 with nfl settings . They are very well done . I didnt mean any direspect, I appreciate your dedication and hard work.

ps, probably not the best time to bring it , but I didnt see the panthers kicker Rhys Lloyd in your roster, but its not a big deal, just wanted to let you know.
np, is Kasay out with hurt, or did Lloyd take over the job.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
np, is Kasay out with hurt, or did Lloyd take over the job.
John Fox added him as one of the full time starters. His ability to kick is awesome , kicks into the enzone almost everytime with no run back, so you have Jason baker, Lloyd and Kasey as the field goal kicker .
Old 12-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #8
Rookie

BrownsFan72's Arena

OVR: 18

I have used both rosters and like them both. Currently i am using Josu's rosters and franchise with his NFL settings and it is playing great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »