Home

I've Done Everything and Still Can't...

This is a discussion on I've Done Everything and Still Can't... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
I've Done Everything and Still Can't...

Get any rosters onto my regular xbox. I have an original xbox and action replay with the 8MB memory card. I remember when i first bought the AR 3-4 years ago it worked perfectly. Since then it's been sitting in a box in my closet and i have also gone through 2 new PC's. Now, im trying to play 2k again and have seen what the ppl are doing with new rosters to make this game like NFL 2k9. I've searched these forums and searched google i've gone through all the trial and error all the tutorials and my computer will nto recognize the Action Replay. When i say that, i mean the Green orb on the front of the Action Replay main program screen is GRAY not GREEN which means it's not working. Seems like a lot of ppl were having this issue but i am the only one who cant get the damn computer/driver to work properly with when i plug in the USB. ive tried all the versions AR 1.40, 1.41, 1.42 and nothing, ive tried to install the proper drivers manually didnt work ive done eveything and it does not work. Ive erased the 8MB memory card via the xbox - the xbox recognizes it and its empty. i dont know what to do anyone have dealt with this please let me know.

HELP
Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I've Done Everything and Still Can't...

Vista?
Old 03-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Banned

yes Vista...However, i also tried all of the above on my other PC which has XP and still nothing. I'd like to do all of this on my Vista PC though.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

You're more than welcome to try my drivers. Unzip and overwrite in the drivers subfolder. Other than that I'd do a fresh install including removing the reg key for Datel.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xbreader.zip (12.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Banned

thanks - tried it - didnt work. i even tried using an old laptop with windows ME and i still get the gray orb. this is never going to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Maybe the card has gone bad? The USB cord? The USB port?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like a parts failure somewhere. You might be better off buying a new AR. I know no one wants to hear that, but those things happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »