Home

First Group Project

This is a discussion on First Group Project within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: First Group Project

Well, at least the Morgan thing wouldn't happen- I replaced the four teams with the same non-players and in season mode, they only play 3 or 4 games.

I will probably slowly work on the starters' appearances over the next month and see what happens.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 18

Man i really wish i could help out ... i will see if i can get an action replay soon okay! i really hope it isnt 60 $
Old 07-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

i would be interested in helping with this dophin (ie do the bills)

however, if i were you i would consider waiting until Finn finishes his current experiment-- he is trying to repair the code he made for me that allows him to import from a spreadsheet template into a roster

that way, you wouldn't have to use the import tool to create teams & the file would work beyond one season (so you could copy the 92 rookies into the draft class of a franchise made from this roster)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
MVP

dophin26's Arena

Not a problem. I can wait. I am actually thinking about a couple side projects, including a version 2 of 1986. I've been playing a season (in week nine) and have a couple changes I want to make.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I'm playing the Dolphins and Lions. Dolphins are 6-3. HBs Woody Bennett and Lorenzo Hampton and TE Bruce Hardy are all out till playoffs. I'm sharing time between old and slow Tony Nathan and *****willow Joe Carter (his last hurrah before he leaves the league).

Lions are 4-5. I just can't stop anybody on D. The Bengals' HB James Brooks made me look like a first-time player. FB James Jones could turn out to be a sleeper Pro Bowl Player though. QB Joe Ferguson has come in twice to spell Eric Hipple (who threw 5 INTs one game) and has looked good. Amazing how a lower-rated player can out-perform a better one.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #13
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

Eric Hipple, man that guy took a beating....remember that hit Lawrence Taylor put on him? damn near killed the guy
Old 07-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
MVP

dophin26's Arena

He really did stand tall in the face of adversity (before repeatedly getting knocked on his backside). I don't think he was a Super Bowl QB, but I wouldn't include him in the really long line of terrible Lions QBs. Heck, if Trent Dilfer can get a ring, maybe there is hope for anyone.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
He really did stand tall in the face of adversity (before repeatedly getting knocked on his backside). I don't think he was a Super Bowl QB, but I wouldn't include him in the really long line of terrible Lions QBs. Heck, if Trent Dilfer can get a ring, maybe there is hope for anyone.
im with you on that one!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 02:14 PM   #16
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

Dolphin, what are some of these other side projects that you're considering?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »