Home

FunNGun= Canadian

This is a discussion on FunNGun= Canadian within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
FunNGun= Canadian

I want to clarify on the locked thread where it appears some signif overreaction occurred to a simple question (although I can only assume what went on from the PMs filling my box since the posts are all deleted). Didn't get a chance to participate since it was so hastily locked.

I asked FNG if he was Canadian because he spelled "defence" in the traditional English/Canadian method. I was curious because am a dual citizen of Canada & the US... I certainly wasn't trying to insult anyone.

I have respect for everyone here & appreciate the other contributors. I've been here a long time & delivered more files/spreadsheets/guides/documents than anyone-- possibly everyone here combined. Only those few ppl who've come with disrespect have received the same in return from me

I think I've earned the benefit of the doubt in situations like this... rather than see ppl jump to conclusions over 3 words: "are you canadian?" This is exactly why people take breaks from forums. I'll continue to post material but when discussion is full of negativity, who would want to participate and put out fires?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FunNGun= Canadian

Shouldn't you be finishing your roster? Don't worry about the people here, we just want to benefit from your hard work. So hurry up already.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 AM   #3
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
I want to clarify on the locked thread where it appears some signif overreaction occurred to a simple question (although I can only assume what went on from the PMs filling my box since the posts are all deleted). Didn't get a chance to participate since it was so hastily locked.

I asked FNG if he was Canadian because he spelled "defence" in the traditional English/Canadian method. I was curious because am a dual citizen of Canada & the US... I certainly wasn't trying to insult anyone.

I have respect for everyone here & appreciate the other contributors. I've been here a long time & delivered more files/spreadsheets/guides/documents than anyone-- possibly everyone here combined. Only those few ppl who've come with disrespect have received the same in return from me

I think I've earned the benefit of the doubt in situations like this... rather than see ppl jump to conclusions over 3 words: "are you canadian?" This is exactly why people take breaks from forums. I'll continue to post material but when discussion is full of negativity, who would want to participate and put out fires?
I posted in this thread also, my comment was directed at F&G but only in relation to the fact that i thought some of his ratings were a bit off...as Puja said no insults were meant.
Puja your hard work is appreciated by the masses...keep doing your thing
Old 06-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Not really sure what's going on here with this situation but we'll lock this thread up, as it doesn't appear to have a damn thing to do with ESPN NFL 2K5.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »