Home

GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20 PS3 Format! (.psv)

This is a discussion on GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20 PS3 Format! (.psv) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #49
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20 PS3 Format! (.psv)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantshootrite
how do I edit someone in franchise?
Using the editor like you asked. Load up your franchise file into the editor and edit a guy into the person you wanted. With out the editor your not going to edit anyone in franchise.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Using the editor like you asked. Load up your franchise file into the editor and edit a guy into the person you wanted. With out the editor your not going to edit anyone in franchise.
Ok cool thanks
Old 10-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Ok downloaded the editor loaded ps3 file it says I won't be able to save it is there a way around this?Must I edit a ps2 franchise then convert it to ps3 via ps2/ps3 memory card dongle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #52
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantshootrite
Ok downloaded the editor loaded ps3 file it says I won't be able to save it is there a way around this?Must I edit a ps2 franchise then convert it to ps3 via ps2/ps3 memory card dongle?
Oh damn your on a ps3. In that case i dont know the process for that aspect as it is much different. You can search or you are going to have to wait for someone else to be able to answer. I would recommend just moving on and playing without a cap. The whole conversion process doesnt happen very often so its not as easy to ask a guy to create you in. This wont be as easy as if you had an xbox. sorry man
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Oh damn your on a ps3. In that case i dont know the process for that aspect as it is much different. You can search or you are going to have to wait for someone else to be able to answer. I would recommend just moving on and playing without a cap. The whole conversion process doesnt happen very often so its not as easy to ask a guy to create you in. This wont be as easy as if you had an xbox. sorry man
just set up ulaunch on my ps2 so I can edit myself in using the editor still can't play it on my ps3 but at least I can play the franchise file plus messing with the editor is fun thanks for the help
Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
dammit! I'm looking for someone who can convert a ntsc psv file to a pal psv file. As the product ID is BASLUS something my product ID should be BESLUS something something, anyone knows how I can manage this? I'm desperate
was looking around there's no way except this one

buying a ps2/ps3 memory card dongle convert a ntsc ps2 file to a pal ps2 file then plug it up to the a ps2/ps3 memory card dongle

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »