Home

Game freezes when I do anything with the Dolphins (JSOU's and FunNGun's 09-10)

This is a discussion on Game freezes when I do anything with the Dolphins (JSOU's and FunNGun's 09-10) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Game freezes when I do anything with the Dolphins (JSOU's and FunNGun's 09-10)

Hi. I'm having issues with the Dolphins with both JSOU's and FunNGuns 09-10 rosters. I am playing on an XBOX360. Anytime I choose the Dolphins or play against the Dolphins the game freezes at the pre-game/pre-practice/pre-whatever loading screen. Why is this happeneing and how do I fix it?

Wait, it does it with the default NFL2K5 rosters too. Could my disc just be corrupted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Game freezes when I do anything with the Dolphins (JSOU's and FunNGun's 09-10)

it might be worth getting another for a buck and just see.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Game freezes when I do anything with the Dolphins (JSOU's and FunNGun's 09-10)

Yea. I just ordered another off of eBay. But I just got the copy I have in the mail yesterday. Discouraging
Old 08-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

do you have the reg. xbox? You could hook it up and throw it in there to see what happens. That woud at least let you know if it's the disc.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
do you have the reg. xbox? You could hook it up and throw it in there to see what happens. That woud at least let you know if it's the disc.
No. I don't have my xbox anymore. After I let it sit for a while at the pre-game screen it gave me the "disc may be dirty or damaged" message. I tried cleaning the disc but no results. Oh well, the new (and hopefully functional) one should be here soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have the same problem , I go thru the draft stuff and when it gets to the 3rd pregame sim, It locks up . I dont think its your disk . it could also be something with finns schedule . when I went to change a roster to franchise it freezes . Honestly dont know any I ideas let me know
Old 08-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan89
I have the same problem , I go thru the draft stuff and when it gets to the 3rd pregame sim, It locks up . I dont think its your disk . it could also be something with finns schedule . when I went to change a roster to franchise it freezes . Honestly dont know any I ideas let me know
Hey I feel I should offer a retraction , I have just downloaded funNguns v19a franchise and it looks and works very good goto NFLrosters and get the franchise file I think this will work for ya . And I want to give a BIG thanks to FunNGuns and JSOU for your work on keepin the best Football game alive !!
On a side note, I have seen the new madden and it looks .....intriging ......mmmmm.... Madden is getting closer to 2K5...alittle each year...mmmmm...yea
Old 08-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan89
Not sure about the TC's problem since it does it with the Default rosters, but the problem you're having sounds like an issue with the salary cap. If a team is over the salary cap or doesn't have enough cap space to sign someone (and they have to sign someone due to injury) the game will freeze. Check out the cap space for all teams and see what it looks like, also check out the injuries to see which team may be in need of signing someone and just can't do it. If this is the problem then you could load your Franchise into Finn's Editor and raise the salary cap a bit to correct the problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »