Home

Warpath, Puja21, and dophin26's Tecmo Super Bowl Rosters

This is a discussion on Warpath, Puja21, and dophin26's Tecmo Super Bowl Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Warpath, Puja21, and dophin26's Tecmo Super Bowl Rosters

Just wanted to thank you guys again for this roster. I'm playing a dynasty on ps3 with these and it's by far the most fun I've had.
I'm using the Falcons with Deion, Rison, Rozier, Michael Haynes, Jessie Tuggle, Scott Case, Brian Jordan, etc.

The rosters are really accurate as well as the uniforms.

The 49ers, Raiders, and Chiefs are fun as hell to use too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Talking Re: Warpath, Puja21, and dophin26's Tecmo Super Bowl Rosters

Great 2 C that U enjoy our rosters. I'm going 2 make a roster 4 this season pretty soon. So keep an eye out 4 that.

And As Always
LONG LIVE 2K
WARPATHEB
Old 05-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Warpath, Puja21, and dophin26's Tecmo Super Bowl Rosters

Yeah, that was Warpath, not me on that one. I'd like to take some credit, but I had nothing to do with it
Old 05-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Anyone know if this is possible for the 360?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyPelican
Anyone know if this is possible for the 360?
Yes via the Xport 360 device.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I just posted this in the general area...A few days ago I was bored and downloaded some old rosters for PS3 from http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/. So bored that I didn't even really bother to play it for more than a quarter per team. Yesterday was a whole different story. Started out w/ Atlanta and Deion Sanders, Andre Rison and Michael Haynes. After moving Prime Time from tail back to wide out (NO HANDS) with very little production, I soon found that Rison catches everything. Lost a tough double OT battle to the Barry Foster lead Steelers. At this point i was about 10 at night. Fast forward many teams later and countless 'I remember that guy' moments and it was 6:15am before I knew it. 4 hours later I'm up and ready to go back in, gotta love the Bo Jackson/ Marcus Allen backfield. Peace. (much props to Warpath, Puja21 and Dolphin26-the authors of the legendary roster)Warpath
Old 06-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncity14
I just posted this in the general area...A few days ago I was bored and downloaded some old rosters for PS3 from http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/. So bored that I didn't even really bother to play it for more than a quarter per team. Yesterday was a whole different story. Started out w/ Atlanta and Deion Sanders, Andre Rison and Michael Haynes. After moving Prime Time from tail back to wide out (NO HANDS) with very little production, I soon found that Rison catches everything. Lost a tough double OT battle to the Barry Foster lead Steelers. At this point i was about 10 at night. Fast forward many teams later and countless 'I remember that guy' moments and it was 6:15am before I knew it. 4 hours later I'm up and ready to go back in, gotta love the Bo Jackson/ Marcus Allen backfield. Peace. (much props to Warpath, Puja21 and Dolphin26-the authors of the legendary roster)Warpath
Was it Foster? It should be Merrill Hoge and Warren Williams I think. Maybe Foster played with them too, can't remember.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Foster did not become Pittsburgh's starting HB until 1992, where he had that monster breakout year. I believe he was on the roster in 1991 as a backup. I don't remember him being in Tecmo Super Bowl on NES, which is based on the 1990 season.

But whatever, every roster set that is out there for this game is awesome. This game helps me get over being disappointed in Madden year after year on next gen much faster lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »