Home

NFL 2K11 (By: BBHighlitesGS, NyEph1 & BonusBA)

This is a discussion on NFL 2K11 (By: BBHighlitesGS, NyEph1 & BonusBA) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
Pro

The Iceman's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NFL 2K11 (By: BBHighlitesGS, NyEph1 & BonusBA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPNNFL2K
Operation Sports!

This is BonusBA (since BBHighlitesGS aka my brother was banned) I am bringing you guys the official thread for NFL 2K11 by BBHighlitesGS, NyEph1 and me.

Visit http://www.backbreakernfl.com for more details and the download of the test version of our file.

Announcement Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhLc3NPXDo

Transferring Rosters Tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvleRrn1g3U

Very Nice man! Hopefully I get a Sata to USB cable soon, but if these rosters are anything as nice as the site is, I will love them. Thanks for the work, and congrats on such a nice site set up.

Iceman.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmitchell22
You have to ignore OVR ratings and just play the game.
I played a game using the Titans but Vince Young looked like Peyton Manning out there. It was kinda unrealistic for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Until you make a roster set yourself, you don't have any grounds saying if a particular set is better than another.

Then once you make one, you'll realize how hard it is and then out of courtesy you don't say anything then, either.

The bottom line: shut up.
Well, until you stop assuming I haven't made a roster myself, you'll continue to make an *** out of yourself. I have made a roster of a few teams and I know that it's not easy.

In short, mind your own business because I really wasn't talking to you. Thanks.

Man, I love this "ignore" feature. :-)

Last edited by dharp3r; 11-20-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Has anyone had any luck converting this roster into a last gen format? I've tried everything I can think of but the Game Save editor won't recognise the file as it's apparently invalid. I'm a big fan of the Backbreaker roster these guys have done but I've only got 2K5 on PS2 so I would really like to convert these rosters. Thanks to all involved for their hard work. Also: what are the recommended sliders for this roster?

Last edited by Johnson#48; 11-20-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Has anyone had any luck converting this roster into a last gen format? I've tried everything I can think of but the Game Save editor won't recognise the file as it's apparently invalid. I'm a big fan of the Backbreaker roster these guys have done but I've only got 2K5 on PS2 so I would really like to convert these rosters. Thanks to all involved for their hard work. Also: what are the recommended sliders for this roster?
The sliders will be packaged in the file. You must load "NFL 2K11 Settings"
Old 11-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharp3r
Ok, i loaded the rosters and noticed the following:

Chad Ochocinco has a 99 rtg but T.O. is 88.

The 49ers have 3 players with 100 rtg.....

The Titans have 2 players w/ a 100 rtg (Chris Johnson and Bironas, the kicker). Vince Young is rated a 97 overall.

At that point, I stopped.

I think that the rosters that convince, FNG and the other guys submit are more realistic.
The version is an earlier one so the file is just mainly for the gameplay ,,,i already know that pleasing everyone is never possible,, and by the way the ratings are not based on other games or rosters they will be cleaned up upon the final release,, and the all around rating doesn't mean their going to always be that way the cpu has beat me more then myself beating it,,,my rosters will never come out in a flash every player is rated,,, these are not easy to do 100% perfect but anyone who has done rosters will tell you that,, i respect people who attempt to do this it takes alot of time.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Any new updates on the roster?
Old 11-29-2010, 02:41 AM   #15
Banned

i've noticed in other rosters that the ages are strange, how accurate are these going to be? i just dont want someone in their 2nd year to retire because of their age.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon14 Re: NFL 2K11 (By: BBHighlitesGS, NyEph1 & BonusBA)

Finally had a chance to downnload the roster/settings, I played a game without Changing any of the settings. The game played well, can't wait untill the roster is complete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »