Home

2010 Schedule

This is a discussion on 2010 Schedule within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 2010 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Sorry but I need better detail. I assume what you mean by swapping out is my 360 Slim hard drive. OK, let's go beyond that. I've swapped out the hard drive and open it with Finn's Editor. He doesn't have 2010 schedule so I can take it from a 2010 franchise file, right? Yes, open another franchise file and EXPORT the schedule (on the schedule screen) Next, I open the 2010 schedule from a franchise file and export that to where? Your computer's hard drive. Wherever you'd like to save it. It will create a small file on your computer. The 360 Slim hard drive? After that what exactly do I do? Open your franchise file back up in the editor, click on the schedule tab, click LOAD SCHEDULE at the bottom, navigate to your schedule and load it. You should see your correct schedule appear. Save and play. Please be specific.
I answered in the quote above.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
I answered in the quote above.
I'm going to do it the easy way by using a Franchise file with 2010 schedule in it.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #11
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Just one question, the ages of players is correct in the Franchise file and matches year 2010. But, does the game advance its internal year to 2010 so all comes out as expected, or do I have to adjust ages in Editor? This is with 2010 schedule already in Franchise file.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »