Home

ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #49
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by moradillo
Great roster Rickster!! Could you upload a franchise file with the same players attributes?? Including the free agents?? Sorry about my english, i'm a brazilian guy... Thanks!
Your english is fine bro I understand you perfectly, I'm currently working on an "End of Season" roster attempting to get most players who've contributed to their teams sucess keep inmind its not an easy task and not all players who contributed significaly may be there so if I've missed someone let me know and I'll do what I can.

As for a franchise I posted an end of season test one using the games default franchise to see how it holds up as far as being stable...to date I've recieved no comments as to its success so its very possible I'll attempt to get one out as soon as I'm sure the roster is legit and franchise worthy.

If anyone eles has any comments please post em' so I know where things stand to date I plan on realesing another rosted soon as I stated for the "End of Season" then we can talk franchise for the 2010-2011 season.

Rickster101
Old 01-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thankfully you understandme Rickster.. =) What's your criterion for the players attributes (low, average, high quality) in certain areas?? And why some free agents has the pass blocking, pass arm strength and consistency at 0 ?

And I'm thinking in make some players contracts by myself with your franchise file. And hopefully EA and NFL don't renew the exclusivity about make football games ¬¬
Old 01-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #51
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moradillo
Thankfully you understandme Rickster.. =) What's your criterion for the players attributes (low, average, high quality) in certain areas?? And why some free agents has the pass blocking, pass arm strength and consistency at 0 ?

And I'm thinking in make some players contracts by myself with your franchise file. And hopefully EA and NFL don't renew the exclusivity about make football games ¬¬
I try to use attributes that number out for realistic players and gameplay there is no low, average, high quality its all in the attributes base on the players skills shown in the league using data from the NFL.

Some free agent may be missing some numbers or you're using a roster from an eailer post, use the most current one posted I'm still working the file.

For free to do a franchise I did one for testing and it worked fine using a current file and the games default season....took it up to end of season with no freezes or glitches.

See page one for update!

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-06-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 7

PS2 conversion of Rickster101's latest file (January 5, 2011) from the first post...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rickster101 Roster.rar (265.5 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by connoll3; 01-08-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I have a question for for some of our more gifted and talented roster editors, I'm trying to impliment a 4-3 defense to go along with some of the 3-4 defenses in the rosters however I've forgotten the process on how its done but do recall having seen some in other rosters and I'm wondering if they were always like that or changed. I think they were worked in them.

For example the Browns switched sometime ago to a 3-4 defense along with their 4-3 and now imploy them both from games I've watched their team uses a 3-4 but I can't get a 4-3 to go along with it in the roster so does anyone know how that process is done to refresh my memory and so I can add it to the defensive playbooks.

Rickster101
Not sure you had this answered but the solution it opening up the file in editor. Right clicking on the team name "Cleveland Browns" a menu should pop with options to "Import...Export..etc..there is also for "Defensive Front" scrolling over allows you select "3-4" "4-3" or "both" Not sure if that was what you were looking for. Hope this helps.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #54
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Not sure you had this answered but the solution it opening up the file in editor. Right clicking on the team name "Cleveland Browns" a menu should pop with options to "Import...Export..etc..there is also for "Defensive Front" scrolling over allows you select "3-4" "4-3" or "both" Not sure if that was what you were looking for. Hope this helps.
I did as you instructed and saw no such options is it possible Finn has another current editor I missed?

I'm seeing "Playbook,Stadium,Logo,Default Jersey and Team Play by Play. I'm using version 4.0

Oh I see you meant to literally click on the team name my bad I assume you meant the logo, ok I think I'm on the right track here thanks for the helping hand I hadn't done this in awhile since this 4.0 came out you've been most helpful and informative I owe you one.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-12-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Seek and yea shall find!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:28 AM   #55
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I've been kinda wondering about the defensive fronts and every now and then I get into my NLF Head Coach 09 game and was pondering the idea of implimenting both the Base 4-3 and Base 3-4 fronts to give more options to the game particularly for fans of such defenses and are fans of "NFL Head Coach 09" with its online downloadable play feature for online gamers which I've read here at OS will be soon not available.

Now I know the game doesn't come with these options but it is a game sim and there is Finns incredible editor plus teams do change coaching philosophys as well as coachs so I'm thinking on putting both fronts into the rosters for more options now don't panick this is something I myself would probably do for my own preference but thought I'd kick it out to you guys particularly the ones who don't have editing features or capabilities.....so what do you think?

Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #56
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

There are only a few playbooks with both the 3-4 and 4-3 in it. You'd really be limiting the playbooks usable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »