Home

Old 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #9
Rookie

redskinsfan803's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2k14 roster

New roster update

- updated player movement from the playoff teams
- rerated all 53 players on all 32 teams (some overalls didn't change)
- every team has a fullback (it bugs me to see Denver's offense rated 78)
- changed every team's default playbook to more or less match
- all run/pass ratios match real life %

It bugs me however that I can't get all the long snappers and holders into their right spots on substitutions. I used to be able to start a game, go into substitutions, make all the changes, exit and save the roster. For some reason, the changes aren't sticking anymore.

I know it's no the biggest deal, but it adds the realism. If anybody has alternative ways to get substitutions to stick, let me know. If not, I'll keep using my own playbooks.

Also, this is probably a player-friendly roster. It's not bad if you like to watch the CPU though.

Let me know what you think!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k14.zip (240.1 KB, 83 views)
Old 01-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsfan803
New roster update

- updated player movement from the playoff teams
- rerated all 53 players on all 32 teams (some overalls didn't change)
- every team has a fullback (it bugs me to see Denver's offense rated 78)
- changed every team's default playbook to more or less match
- all run/pass ratios match real life %

It bugs me however that I can't get all the long snappers and holders into their right spots on substitutions. I used to be able to start a game, go into substitutions, make all the changes, exit and save the roster. For some reason, the changes aren't sticking anymore.

I know it's no the biggest deal, but it adds the realism. If anybody has alternative ways to get substitutions to stick, let me know. If not, I'll keep using my own playbooks.

Also, this is probably a player-friendly roster. It's not bad if you like to watch the CPU though.

Let me know what you think!

Thought I'd chime in on this one its been awhile since I've really had time to get into posting anything lately but in any case I downloaded your first file and it seemed pretty good however in an effort to dl your second file I can't get it to load into the editor and keep getting error messages not sure just what the problem is and I've seen it before just can't remember what the code is means well since it is your file it appears you've changed or edited something thats caused the file to have changed drastically.

Its no big deal really I'm sure others will figure this out and probably have by the time I post this, I've my own update and am on my 8th update following the season from day one so I'm good.

Thought I'd let you know incase someone eles has seen or come across this minor hicup.

Keeping It Real
Rickster101
Old 01-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Small update here had to figure some things out getting to certain items for use with the XBOX 360 version using the Xport 360 and Action reply which I use for the original XBOX both versions are working fine and I've even been able to get it into my XBOX slim....all in all things are looking good so far.

Its always good to see ESPN NFL2k5 rosters thrive and get updated great job bro on keeping the rosters coming and 2k5 alive,oh and great job on using Pujas file one of if not the best one (of course theres mine and Gills) available next to the 01072005 visual concepts update and yes the file reverted back to its origins which is how I know where it orignates from....its what and how I do it....great job.

Keeping it Real
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 10:49 PM   #12
Rookie

JAYHOVA110's Arena

OVR: 4

any chance of a roster set without injuries but updated teams?
Old 01-13-2014, 12:13 AM   #13
Rookie

redskinsfan803's Arena

I probably won't put all the injured reserve guys back until after the Super Bowl. If I do, I'll probably end up re-rating all those guys in the FA pool since I didn't do that as part of the updates. It would take me a sec.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #14
Rookie

redskinsfan803's Arena

I would also just like to share a CPU vs CPU game I just finished watching. It was sort of a virtual preview of the coming AFC title game. I was testing out some sliders, and they worked pretty well. I still need to do some tweaking though. Both Manning picks were in the redzone, and Prater missed a FG, so the game could've been much higher scoring. The game ended on the first drive in OT on a Gostkowski FG. Obviously we know the rules are different now.

Patriots @ Broncos
9:00 quarters

Patriots 16
Broncos 13

--passing--
Brady: 19-27, 239 yds, 1 td, 1 int
Manning: 21-30, 274 yds, 1 td, 2 ints

--rushing--
Ball: 22 car, 75 yds
Ridley: 9 car, 70 yds

*Blount had 11 carries, Moreno had 7, Vereen and Develin had 1 each

--receiving--
Decker: 12 rec, 149 yds
Thomas: 4 rec, 57 yds, 1 td
Amendola: 7 rec, 93 yds
Mulligan: 1 rec, 29 yds, 1 td

--defense--
Collins: 9 tackles, 1 int
C. Jones: 2 sacks
Ihenacho: 5 tackles, 1 int

*only 5 pass breakups in this game. Talib had 3, Harris had 2.

Last edited by redskinsfan803; 01-13-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:41 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
Ok, here is a PS2 copy of this roster. I have confirmed it is working.

thanks for the conversion can you do a release for PS2 with his latest update,

also to the OP thank you for releasing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just fixed my xbox and got these rosters setup. It's fantastic. Thanks so much for all the hard work and effort put into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »