Home

Basics to making rosters/franchises?

This is a discussion on Basics to making rosters/franchises? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2018, 01:00 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Basics to making rosters/franchises?

Where do you get a scratch file for roster editing in Finns for the ps3. Trying to edit a 2018-2019 roster. Can’t edit a roster file that’s already been edited bc it says it’s a psv file. Help plsss!!
Old 08-20-2018, 08:25 PM   #10
Rookie

Kevin82485's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrickus
Where do you get a scratch file for roster editing in Finns for the ps3. Trying to edit a 2018-2019 roster. Can’t edit a roster file that’s already been edited bc it says it’s a psv file. Help plsss!!
Not sure if you still need it, but you can get a roster file from here: http://nfl2k5rosters.com/2k5playstationrosters.html
Wisconsin Badgers

XBL: TheJudge24
PSN: UntalentedTalent
Old 09-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I was actually thinking of making a "roster resource thread" for a while now for anyone who had similar questions to yours and wanted to get started on making rosters. I should probably get that started soon. A few sites that I use and a bunch of old community spreadsheets (as well as some of mine).

Moving players in-game is perfectly fine.

Changing retired players into current players like your example with Peyton is what I do.

Madden ratings are a little high to fit perfectly into the 2K engine. Madden loves to overrate players physical attributes (speed, agility, strength & jumping) so you might want to tone them down if you do go the Madden ratings route.
When r u making a 2019 roster Gill??? I played ur rosters a few years back (2012) and they were really great. Id love to have a copy of a 2018-19 roster, if u make one will u post it here or on nfl2k5rosters? Thanks for ur past work and I hope u make one this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 07:01 PM   #12
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks Gino. I wish I had the time to commit to making a roster right now. I'll never say never but I guess we'll see what happens down the line? Sorry if that's vague haha. I know Big AL has his madden ratings roster available. So that should hold over some people. The tools and knowledge are out there for anyone to give roster creating a shot so I'd love to see other users keep 2K alive too.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino_454
When r u making a 2019 roster Gill??? I played ur rosters a few years back (2012) and they were really great. Id love to have a copy of a 2018-19 roster, if u make one will u post it here or on nfl2k5rosters? Thanks for ur past work and I hope u make one this year

I didn't realize nfl2k5rosters was back up and running until I read your post, great news!
Old 09-20-2018, 01:15 AM   #14
Rookie

Hey Gill I was wondering if you are able to take a franchise file and convert it into just a roster file. I have been making roster edits throughout my season and forgot to save one with the edits with the season starting at the beginning haha.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:22 AM   #15
Just started!

nchrist's Arena

I'm unable to create post or produce PMs regarding that I'm new I'm assuming. So I'm here searching for answers.
I'm trying to import a roster into my existing franchise, using export 360 and OG xbox. I export the updated team roster and open up my franchise file in the editor and then import the the .2k5team file, I then hit save and it saves and says repacked. I then load the file to my memory card using xport 360. I connect memory card to Xbox and copy the save to it. All seems well except the updated team roster never reflects the changes I've made. Can anybody help me with the process of what I am doing wrong?
Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »