Home

*9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez]

This is a discussion on *9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez] within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2004, 03:02 PM   #25
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: *9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
I wanted one w/o the rating changes too. If I have to I'll start from scratch and do all the rosters and depth charts w/o making any rating changes. It will take me a day or two depending on how many CAPs I need to add.
Just a thought here but in a few days or so (the 14th I believe) I've been reading post about Sega/VC releasing that update roster, it may be what saves the rosters from getting to far out of wack since they'll have most players already set which would make it easier to edit with CAP's included hopefully.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 03:29 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Just a thought here but in a few days or so (the 14th I believe) I've been reading post about Sega/VC releasing that update roster, it may be what saves the rosters from getting to far out of wack since they'll have most players already set which would make it easier to edit with CAP's included hopefully.

Holla Back ya'll

I didn't know it was being released on the 14th. I wonder why VC is waiting for the 14th? They should've released it as soon as the starting day rosters were set. Their roster would be better because they'll have all the players in it and you won't have to deal w/ the CAP bugs when using the editor. Plus their roster updates have player photo included too or at least their roster updates did on 2K4. I guess 4 days won't hurt.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:42 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

will having the cb AGG ratings at 50 drastically alter the game? does this mean that after downloading ID's rosters, we should go back and manually adjust their AGG ratings?
Old 09-10-2004, 03:54 PM   #28
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppen131
will having the cb AGG ratings at 50 drastically alter the game? does this mean that after downloading ID's rosters, we should go back and manually adjust their AGG ratings?
Thats kind of hard to say, I've downloaded them and am playing them out now at this time and they seem OK to me of course you can't know what or how they'll play out unless you try them.

You may like them then again you may not so its best you decide for yourself because our playing styles differ and you may be using a totally different set of sliders and game setting adjustments.

Like I said so far I'm seeing no really bad gameplay issues I can't fix but try them out for yourself you may be suprised at what they do for you.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-10-2004, 04:00 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thats kind of hard to say, I've downloaded them and am playing them out now at this time and they seem OK to me of course you can't know what or how they'll play out unless you try them.

You may like them then again you may not so its best you decide for yourself because our playing styles differ and you may be using a totally different set of sliders and game setting adjustments.

Like I said so far I'm seeing no really bad gameplay issues I can't fix but try them out for yourself you may be suprised at what they do for you.

Holla Back ya'll
the thing is, i want each cb to play according to their real life playing style. i.e. some play aggressively while others do not
Old 09-10-2004, 04:12 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppen131
the thing is, i want each cb to play according to their real life playing style. i.e. some play aggressively while others do not
GUYS, i'm goona explain this ONE LAST TIME. the reason the CB's agg is at 50, is because in one of my updates using the editor, i guess i must of accidently made the CB agg ratings 99 (i dont even know how i could of accidently done this). so instead of leaving them at 99 i just changed them to 50. DO I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS OR ARE U ALL GONNA KEEP ASKIN "why are the CB agg at 50?".

AND I DONT DO ANY GLOBAL EDITING FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! Stop aking if i do, i cleared this up allready. jkust enjoy the accuracy of the roster. and if any ratings at all were changed, they were changed for the most accurate player rating, such as Brian Westvrooks jumping. he has a 65 or so in the default roster, but he actually holds the villanova record for vertical jump, what gives? he jumped like 37.0-37.5 if i recall correctly.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:15 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

i also just noticed something wrong with the WR agg rating. every receiver has either 80 or 61. and before you go on saying that i did global editing when i acually didnt (only to fix CB agg) I have absolutely no idea how that happened. it must be a bug with the editor or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 04:26 PM   #32
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
GUYS, i'm goona explain this ONE LAST TIME. the reason the CB's agg is at 50, is because in one of my updates using the editor, i guess i must of accidently made the CB agg ratings 99 (i dont even know how i could of accidently done this). so instead of leaving them at 99 i just changed them to 50. DO I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS OR ARE U ALL GONNA KEEP ASKIN "why are the CB agg at 50?".

AND I DONT DO ANY GLOBAL EDITING FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! Stop aking if i do, i cleared this up allready. jkust enjoy the accuracy of the roster. and if any ratings at all were changed, they were changed for the most accurate player rating, such as Brian Westvrooks jumping. he has a 65 or so in the default roster, but he actually holds the villanova record for vertical jump, what gives? he jumped like 37.0-37.5 if i recall correctly.
If I may guys, we all make mistakes myself included but it should be your responsibilty to check the rosters when you download them and to read all the information included on the post DudeZ did post this information you guys are just not reading the post you're downloading rosters and not paying attention to what you're getting, he's correct and has mentioned this on numerous occassions.

Read the post associated with the rosters and pay attention to whats going on. If you like change them back if you don't like the changes he's made, its not that complicated you have adjustments on you ESPN 2K5 that lets you do this and we are not paying him for his services so I for one am grateful and don't complain much but do point out things he may not be aware of.

So help out with some positive suggestions and read all the information associated with his rosters again "Its not that complicated"

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »