Home

Backup Feature

This is a discussion on Backup Feature within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2004, 08:45 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Backup Feature

How does it work I tried everything and can't seem to get it to work. Please explain carefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2004, 09:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Backup Feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
How does it work I tried everything and can't seem to get it to work. Please explain carefully.
1. if you want to restore the attributes to those of the default roster, than:

2. load the default roster in the editor.

3. then got to tools>backup>player data (if you downloaded 1.3 it comes with a backup of the default roster)

4. now load the roster that you want to restore the ratings in.

5. go to tools>restore>Player - Attributes

6. tadaa! your done.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:40 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
1. if you want to restor e the attributes to those of the default roster, than:

2. load the default roster in the editor.

3. then got to tools>backup>player data you downloaded 1.3 it comes with a backup of the default roster)

4. now load the roster that you want to restore the ratings in.

5. go to tools>restore>Player - Attributes

6. tadaa! your done.
So it I have a special player in one ros file can I have him imported into a another without creating him again.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:41 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
So it I have a special player in one ros file can I have him imported into a another without creating him again.
no, i dont think you can do that yet... maybe in one of his future versions tho =)
Old 09-19-2004, 09:42 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

I think providing the players name and ID match up, yes. Maybe it is just name. Try it and let us know!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2004, 02:56 AM   #6
MVP

what part of the editor can you load in franchise and how
Old 09-25-2004, 02:01 PM   #7
MVP

How do you do the position edit also and how do you get the index numbers to match exam in sega update jammal lord is a QB he's really a FS. I followed the backup instructions but his position didn't change. I know this is getting old but this is like my 3rd time using this editor. I can't change DOB either. Any answer would be helpful please reply asap. Thanks
Old 09-25-2004, 02:31 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
How do you do the position edit also and how do you get the index numbers to match exam in sega update jammal lord is a QB he's really a FS. I followed the backup instructions but his position didn't change. I know this is getting old but this is like my 3rd time using this editor. I can't change DOB either. Any answer would be helpful please reply asap. Thanks
What version of the editor do you have? Regardless, update to the latest.

What you need to do is go to the player you want to edit, and either right-click>edit or double-click on him. This goes into his "player card".

From there, you will see that the Position and DoB are not greyed out, and that you can change them. Change them to what you want, and click "Accept". Save your roster file (keep it the same name) before you exit, and then use AR to transfer it back to your XBox.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »