Home

TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2020, 08:03 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

Another update and added Broncos rookie WR Jerry Jeudy to FA pool.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 87D2A89BB48C.zip (237.2 KB, 100 views)
Old 07-10-2020, 09:54 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

THANK YOU for this! i thought it was frozen but season 2 second game takes about a few mins then it passes it.

ignore below message:

I'm trying on the original xbox but it freezes on the second season at the second preseason game even if i turn off preseason games. I tried all teams and made sure no caps became negative. Love this game and hopefully can play more than a season.

Last edited by xelu01; 07-10-2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: more detail
Old 07-10-2020, 11:31 PM   #59
Just started!

Might sound stupid but how do I do this? Lol it'd be a huge help as most roster update tutorials are from 10 years ago or longer.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:02 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetz
For instance, right now DeAndre Hopkins is referred to as "Hopkins". If you change a single attribute, the commentators will just call him "Number 10"
I haven't found this to be the case.

You can safely edit everything about a given player while in the game, except his name (and number*), since there are many instances of players sharing a single name slots. In these cases, if you change the name, it will change it for all players linked to the name. Better to do name work in the editor.

*As for the numbers, if you change a player's number in the game, it will almost always change their play-by-play (PBP) from the PBP assigned to the number. Exceptions to this include the few players still around from the original (e.g., Tom Brady) and a few other players whose full names can be used from the original. Now if he player doesn't have a PBP name in the game anyway (e.g., Garoppolo), it doesn't matter, so go ahead and change his number in game.

You can safely change all other attributes, including ratings. **Just be sure to back out of the edit screens using the B button, and NOT the start button.**

Last thing: dreads can only be toggled on/off in the editor.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:12 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
Another update and added Broncos rookie WR Jerry Jeudy to FA pool.
Thank you! I will no longer be updating my file, but thanks for continuing the work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2020, 11:56 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmavens
I haven't found this to be the case.

You can safely edit everything about a given player while in the game, except his name (and number*), since there are many instances of players sharing a single name slots. In these cases, if you change the name, it will change it for all players linked to the name. Better to do name work in the editor.

*As for the numbers, if you change a player's number in the game, it will almost always change their play-by-play (PBP) from the PBP assigned to the number. Exceptions to this include the few players still around from the original (e.g., Tom Brady) and a few other players whose full names can be used from the original. Now if he player doesn't have a PBP name in the game anyway (e.g., Garoppolo), it doesn't matter, so go ahead and change his number in game.

You can safely change all other attributes, including ratings. **Just be sure to back out of the edit screens using the B button, and NOT the start button.**

Last thing: dreads can only be toggled on/off in the editor.
Maybe that's what is was then. Changing the number. I remember messing around with it one day to see what I could all change in the game because it is a little tedious having to keep going back from PC and console when editing players
Old 07-13-2020, 09:39 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

If anyone wants to help adding missing rookies or players in FA pool that will be awesome. I will try my best to keep this game going cause i prefer this over madden any day. So again the help would be great.
Old 07-15-2020, 12:28 AM   #64
Rookie

Anyway you can convert the ps2 file into a format that can be used through free MC boot?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »