Home

Another vote for Ledgen and EQ On

This is a discussion on Another vote for Ledgen and EQ On within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2004, 12:28 PM   #25
MVP

rock85's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Another vote for Ledgen and EQ On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugosi2002
Now what I did was take those slider settings and took the P-EQ off and have now had the 4 best games I have ever had, The CPU passing and running needs to be bumped a little so to make them complete drives from time to time but with everything at zero except INT, Fumbles, Injuries and Fatique (all can be tailored to your taste) this is the closest to the real thing as I have ever seen on a Sega game.

What this seems to have done is make the CPU play more like a real team would. The DBs still make those turn in a circle motions but nowhere as bad. It also has reduced the number of times I can complete a pass over the middle. The coverage is tighter and it also makes plays like knockdowns or INTs now instead of me having a 90% chance of making a completion.

What I did was I used the P-EQ in a practice mode and used offense only. I timed all the players from the same area on the field. Everyone had the same speed. Bryant McKinnie was as fast as Randy Moss. Took the P-EQ off and it makes it normal.

I know some of you will argue that the P-EQ is making your games better and it may be doing so. But it takes all the players and makes them equal. That's why it's competitive. True we want that, but I feel that if I am playing the worst team in the league I should not have the same exact game as if I play against the best. Not only that when you go to draft it won't matter who you draft. They will all be the same. At least before anyone says this sucks you may want to try it. I found even the bad teams will give you a decent game. I almost lost to the Bears because I made a bad play. Try it.
Exactly thats why you won't catch me playing with EQ ON
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »