Home

The OS NQ Supporters League

This is a discussion on The OS NQ Supporters League within the Fantasy Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > Fantasy Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2022, 11:59 PM   #625
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: The OS NQ Supporters League

Everything's set up!

Hope to see everyone tomorrow Saturday 9/3 at 2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern.

If you can't make the draft please set values and set players you "don't want to pick" so the bidding skips it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2023, 04:54 AM   #626
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Time to bump it for this year. Will have the usual longer dive soon but let's start thinking about things, who wants in, who wants out etc.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:30 PM   #627
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm going to drop out. Thanks for letting me play these last few years.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 08-15-2023, 10:14 PM   #628
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
The OS NQ Supporters League

Any spots open? What kind of league is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by The Kid 24; 08-15-2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2023, 08:50 AM   #629
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7

I’m in again this year.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 08-18-2023, 12:41 PM   #630
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm in again ... assuming we get enough people

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 08-19-2023, 01:30 AM   #631
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Any spots open? What kind of league is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey man, it's an auction keeper league with individual defensive players. QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, and IDP (flex, 2 LB, 2 DL and 2 DB). Full PPR. 6 points passing TD. Some yardage point bonuses for passing, receiving and rushing too.

Thanks to Greene for being an awesome member these last few years. Door's always open for you, bro.

I will have my usual full breakdown sometime this weekend so we can pick a date. In the meantime think about keepers if you're a returning member.

We will have openings, surely. Already Greene (Furious Styles) leaving but a few inactives may not be coming back either. Kid, if you're interested I can get you a list of rosters if there's multiple.

Anyone interested in a small fee to play this year? I know times are tough and tight, so totally understand if not, but just to keep people just a bit more invested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2023, 08:30 PM   #632
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Hi guys, welcome back to the 13th year of OSNQ Fantasy Football. It's that time of year to get things going. As always, thank you to our fallen brother Mo for establishing this league so many years ago. We miss you, buddy.

I have currently set the draft for NOW Monday September 4th at 5pm PT / 6pm MT / 7pm CT / 8pm ET. If you can't join the draft, it would be very much appreciated if you go onto the Yahoo interface and set some draft values for players to minimize the damage of the Draft Bot. There's drafting in the mobile app and every year it gets better, so any attempt to participate in the draft is great because it's the best part of the season!

We won't be doing it this year but just to keep interest throughout, I am floating the idea of a $20 entry fee. I would like to implement this next year if anyone is interested. I know times are tough and things can be tight for many of us so if anyone has any objections please please feel free to say so. No big deal---it's just an idea.

Please reply in this thread to confirm that you're back for another year or if you're stepping away, or if you're interested in joining.

Greenegt (Furious Styles) has already said he won't be back. As I said above, the door is always open for you man. Thanks for being a great owner these last few years.

Psyblast has been replaced by my good buddy Andrew. Andrew and I had been in a fantasy league together for years and I've known him for 15 years now. He's not an OSer but he knows his stuff and I'm sure he'll be a great addition.

For anyone interested:

We are a 12-team (6 make playoffs) auction ($200 budget) keeper league with individual defensive players. QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, and IDP (flex, 2 LB, 2 DL and 2 DB). Full PPR. 6 points passing TD. Some yardage point bonuses for passing, receiving and rushing too. Please let me know if you have any specifics on point categories. Copy/pasting from Yahoo for those points is a pain.

QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

For returning members, please look at the rules and such to see if there's anything you'd like to put to a vote for updating or changing.

Keepers are same as usual. Keepers last year's + 5 bucks, can keep one offensive and one defensive if you wish. Please post keepers here with the cost and please select them on yahoo as well. They don't let you do it via app for some reason so please go to the browser version and pick. You can do it by going to your team and then at the top somewhere it says "keepers." In order to determine value to pay, you have to go into the draft section and go to "last season" and see what you paid last season. If there's no cost associated with the player like if you picked them off free agency, it's $5.

I am keeping Josh Allen for $24.

Keeper List:

(RETURNING) PadsFan/Nobody's Burfict - Garrett Wilson - $5

(RETURNING) Bleacher/Driver's Seat - No Keeper

(RETURNING) Matrix/You Didn't Draft That - Josh Allen $24

(RETURNING) BurghFan/Blitzburgh - Tyreek Hill - $46

(RETURNING) Bigbob / Pittsburgh Power - Jaylen Waddle - $12

(RETURNING) REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED 2022 OSNQ CHAMPION Beantown/JJ's Diner - Justin Jefferson - $15

(RETURNING) TracerBullet/Too Many Cooks - Rhamondre Stevenson - $13

(RETURNING) Sheamazin/Salt & Jibril Peppers - Jalen Hurts - $17

(RETURNING) Ubernoob/Warren Mooninites - Devonta Smith - $12

TRANSFERRED:

(NOW THE KID 24) Furious Styles - Tony Pollard - $15

(NOW ANDREW) Matt Stafford Act - Trevor Lawrence - $6

(NOW MIKE24FOREVER) - Mitch Cumstein

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 09-03-2023 at 01:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > Fantasy Football »