Home

A New Hope: Jeremy Moore (NCAA 09)

This is a discussion on A New Hope: Jeremy Moore (NCAA 09) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Rookie

JMoLincoln's Arena

OVR: 6
A New Hope: Jeremy Moore (NCAA 09)

New Coach In Arkansas
Will He Be Able To Lead This Team To Glory Without Nutt?

Fayetteville, AR (AP) - Arkansas hired a new football coach today after Houston Nutt left the team right before the Cotton Bowl in the 2007 season. Athletic Director, Jeff Long, told us that the coach he hired comes from a high school who hasn't won a game in over 2 years. He wasn't the head coach, but he knows what to do as a head coach. Most fans we asked said that they are worried about that since he hasn't won a high school game.

Jeremy Moore comes out of Lincoln, Arkansas. He was the Assistant Coach and they went 0-19-1 in two years he was there. He applied for the job two weeks after Houston Nutt announced his resignation, after a month of interviews Jeff Long finally decided to go with Coach Moore. We will have live coverage of the press conference when Jeremy Moore officially accepts the job. Right now we have Jeff Long on the phone who will preview the upcoming season.

5NEWS: Mr. Long?

Long: Hello.

5NEWS: Hello, lets get right down to business. What did you see in Coach Moore?

Long: Well just because he comes from a winless high school, doesn't mean he can't coach. I looked into his strategies and they looked good! So I decided to go with him, now the Atheletic Boosters did set high goals for him. He has to atleast become bowl eligible!

5NEWS: Do you think he can do it?

Long: If the kids respect him and like him then he shouldn't have a problem winning 6 games.

5NEWS: Is it going to be an easy or hard schedule this year?

Long: All I can tell you is that Texas and Tulsa is on the schedule.

5NEWS: Wow! We know you have to prepare for the press conference, we will let you attend your business. See you in August!

Long: Goodbye.

We will know send it over to Donald W. Reynolds Athletic Training Center where the press conference is being held.

*PRESS CONFERENCE*

PA: Ladies and Gentlemen! The Athletic Director for the University of Arkansas, Jeff Long!

Long: Thank you! Thank you for coming. I told everybody that there would be a new coach even if I had to step in as interim coach! Well I don't have to do that. Earlier today I finally made a decision on one of the applicants. When I called him he was happy that I chose him. Ladies and Gentlemen, hailing from Lincoln, Arkansas.....Jeremy Moore!

Moore: Thank You! Thank You! It is a huge honor to be the Head Coach here at the University of Arkansas. As most of you know I come from a 3A school who hasn't won a game in two years! I hope that doesn't keep you from driving to Razorback stadium and watching us play. So while I'm up here, I might as well tell you the plans while I'm here. The all-cardinal jerseys will be used more. They will be used on Season Home Opener, Homecoming, Last Home Game, Conference Championship, and Bowl Game. They look very good and we want to appeal more to the crowd. Now time for questions!

Man: What do you think this year will hold for you?

Moore: I'm hoping that we can win more games than last year, and hopefully make it to a January bowl again!

Man: Are you expecting any major titles?

Moore: Any first coaches would answer that as a No, I'm no different.

Man: What is one of your personal goals for this year?

Moore: To beat the crap out of the Ole Miss Rebels. Show Houston Nutt that he left a good team. Well I guess I have to give it back to Mr. Long, again Thank you all for having me as the head coach of the Arkansas Razorback football team!

Long: Before we dismiss we must have Coach Moore put this Razorback Hat on and we all must call the hogs!

WOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGG SOOOOOOIEEEEE!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGG SOOOOOOIEEEEE!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGG SOOOOOOIEEEEE!!!!! RAZORBACKS!!!!!!!!

Long: Thank you all for coming!

There you see Coach Moore being "Inaugurated" as the Arkansas Head Coach. We have entitled Coach Moore as the new hope for Arkansas. Lets hope he can live to OUR expectations! Tune in next time as Coach Moore or Jeff Long will reveal the Depth Chart and Schedule after Spring Training!

NCAA Football: Arkansas Razorbacks
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tar Heels
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
AFL: Dallas Desperados
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: A New Hope: Jeremy Moore (NCAA 09)

Looks good I'll keep checking it out..
Old 05-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Rookie

JMoLincoln's Arena

Post-Spring Training
Depth Chart and Schedule Revealed!

Fayetteville, AR (AP) - Coach Moore has given us the Depth Chart and schedule for the 2008 season. After looking at it, we have had our spirits lifted about him. Below is the Depth Chart:

Quarterback
--------------------------------------
1. Casey Dick
2. Tyler Wilson
3. Jim Youngblood
4. Ryan Mallett (RS)

Halfback
---------------------------------------
1. Michael Smith
2. DeAnthony Curtis
3. Dennis Johnson
4. Brandon Barnett

Fullback
--------------------------------------
1. Mitchell Bailey

Wide Receivers
-------------------------------------------------
1. London Crawford
2. Joe Adams
3. Lucas Miller
4. Jarius Wright
5. Greg Childs
6. Carlton Salters

Tight Ends
------------------------------------------------
1. DJ Williams
2. Andrew Davie
3. Ben Cleveland

Nice starters for the 2008 season. Now for the schedule!

8/30 : FCS Midwest : 12:00PM
9/6 : UL Monroe : 12:00PM
9/13 : @ #10 Texas : 8:00PM
9/20 : #22 Alabama : 12:30PM
10/4 : #5 Florida: 3:30PM
10/11 : @ #16 Auburn : 12:00PM
10/18 : @ Kentucky : 3:30PM
10/25 : Ole Miss : 3:30PM
11/1 : Tulsa (HC) : 12:00PM
11/8 : @ #21 South Carolina : 3:30PM
11/22 : @ Mississippi State : 3:30PM
11/28 : #6 LSU : 2:00PM

It is going to somewhat a tough year for the Hogs. Lets hope Coach Moore can make it an easy season though. Tune in next time as we will preview the season during College GameDay. We will preview Arkansas season opener and other games!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
Rookie

JMoLincoln's Arena

ESPN College Gameday
August 30th, 2008

*Game of The Week*
-------------------------
#22 Alabama @ #11 Clemson
Kirk: I have to choose Clemson in this one, they have more experience in these types of season openers than Alabama does. Alabama will have trouble keeping up with Clemson's Offense!

Lee: I have to go with Clemson, but not for the same reasons. I think Clemson will have problems defending Alabama, but I don't think the Tide will be able to prevent Clemson from getting in the endzone more. Clemson will win!

FCS Midwest @ Arkansas
Kirk: Arkansas no doubt about it.

Lee: I agree with you Kirk!

Fayetteville, AR (AP) - Coach Moore must be nervous right now as he is about to lead the Razorbacks on to the field for the first time in his career. We tried to get a word with him but he was too concentrated on the game to speak. Can Coach Moore and the Razorbacks start the season right? We will see the game is coming up NEXT!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #5
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Good news guys, I'm reviving this.