Home

Coach Bolt (NFL Head Coach)

This is a discussion on Coach Bolt (NFL Head Coach) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Coach Bolt (NFL Head Coach)

After the retirement of Tony Dungy the Colts were looking for a Young Fresh Coach to hire and they just might have found him in Justin Bolt, the Young former Highschool Head Coach will jump from the Highschool Level to the Pro Level, will he buckle under the Pressure of living the life as an NFL Head Coach or will he take The Colts to the Promise Land and win a SuperBowl in his first Year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Press Conference with New Colts Head Coach Justin Bolt

Coach Bolt enter's the Colt's Pressroom and takes a seat

Coach Bolt: Thank you everyone, as you all know Coach Dungy announced his retirement this past off-season, leaving the Head Coaching Spot for the Colts to be opened, and of course I jumped on this opportunity and this is the greatest moment of my life, and now at this time I will take any questions regarding my first upcoming season among other things

Reporter #1: Coach Bolt, what are your plans for the upcoming Season, do you look to have this Colts Team repeat as Super Bowl Champs?

Coach Bolt: Well I can't totally guarantee a Super Bowl win, but I will say this, and that is this is a Super Bowl Calibar Team not every other year or every now and then, this is a every year Super Bowl Candidate Team, but like I said I don't Guarantee a Super Bowl win, but I can Guarantee a Playoff Berth and maybe even an AFC Championship Game and win both

Reporter #2: Coach Bolt how long do you think you will be in Indianapolis?

Coach Bolt: *Smiles*, Well I'm hoping my whole career but that's hard to do, to stay with one Team is hard, I mean look at Tony Dungy himself he didn't even start his Career here, he started it at Tampa Bay but did finish it with one of the best Teams in NFL History The Colts and that is where I will start mine, where I will finish it no one knows except for one person and he's up there, *points up to the sky*, but as for the future Seasons to come that's in the Future, but right now I need to focus on the upcoming Season and see what I can do with this Team, thank you for you time

*Coach Bolt stands up and waves to the media as they take pictures of the new Head Coach of The Colts as he walks away*
Old 05-30-2009, 12:17 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Coach Bolt (NFL Head Coach)

Looking good, havnt seen a Colts dynasty before
Old 05-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Yea I thought I'd do one since I hadn't seen one and all I have right now for 360 is Head Coach 09, I hope to soon get Madden 09 if I ever get a job and get some money...lol, once i do, i will start a Colts Madden 09 Dynasty, although I'm a Philly Fan i decided to do a Colts Dynasty,also my whole first Season, I will be using the Supersim then 2nd Season on I will actually play the Games
Old 05-30-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Sweet. Post up rosters signings drafting etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
Rookie

Alright I will begin the Draft soon and give you a recap of the Draft and who I Drafted and signed, then I will post the Final Pre-Season Roster, then begin the Pre-Season Simulation
Old 05-30-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
Rookie

Free Agent Signings:

AJ Feeley (QB)-Was in need of a Backup QB and wasn't sure if I could get a good or halfway decent QB in the Upcoming Draft so I took up the chance to sign former Eagles Backup QB AJ Feeley

Asante Samuel (CB)-Best Free Agent I signed out of all and was in need of a Cornerback bad, so we'll see how the First Season play's out with Asante Samuel

Lance Briggs (ROLB)-Needed a ROLB so I took em when I could I might be able to sign a better ROLB in the Draft so we'll see

Alan Faneca (LG)-Was in need of a LG so I signed him he's pretty decent should help out the Colts in some way

Abdul Hodge (MLB)-Need a MLB so I took him was competing against the Saints for this guy I guess they were really desperate but so was I haha, so I got him before they could

I will have a Draft recap next, keep the feedback coming peeps and thx for following if you are
Old 05-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #8
Rookie

Draft Recap:

DT Glenn Dorsey (Rd. 1;7th Ov.)-Signed
WR Dexter Jackson (Rd. 2;57th Ov.)-Signed
TE Gary Barnidge (Rd. 4;118th Ov.)-Signed

Other Signings:
FB Bo McMurphy
FB Mark CroxDale
SS Caleb Campbell