Home

College Football's New Island Triplets

This is a discussion on College Football's New Island Triplets within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

OVR: 1
College Football's New Island Triplets

A New Revolution Comes To The Islands

Hawaii - It seems that a trio of top student high school athletes have thrown down the gauntlet to college football and the BCS. Three upcoming freshman and nationally touted All-American student athletes have flipped the bird to the big universities, namely the University of Southern California, THE Ohio State University and Notre Dame University. Terrell Pryor...

Wait a second, lets go back to the beginning of this story so you can understand what's going on.

My Name is Timothy and I am the starting halfback at a Virginia powerhouse High School. My cousin Mike is my lead blocker and my full back and my best friend. We both are 1st team All-Americans and we have been brought in by many big name schools so they can taught to the boosters that they signed ANOTHER All-American to play football at their university. I have been offered a full ride to be part of Pete Carrols stable of All-American running backs. Mike has been offered to block the way and protect at Notre Dame. Jimmy Clausen even called him up to tell him he wants him in the backfield to protect him. But doesn't everything always come in threes? Well so does this story, and we have a third person in this story. This name you will recognize. Playing AAU basketball has introduced me to many people and many future stars in basketball, but this time it ran me into a football star. I ran into Terrell Pryor at one of the basketball tournaments. First team All-American QB Terrell Pryor. We met and the three of us immediately hit it off. We said we wanted to play college football together so we all inquired to schools about the idea of bringing in the other two. USC didn't need a QB and neither did Notre Dame. And only USC was looking into get another Running Back they didn't need either of them. So we make a trip out to an certain island with a certain university on the island. We arrive under different names get a hotel under aliases and go and meet with a certain ex-Texas Tech defensive coordinator about the idea. As his first year as head coach he is more than happy to bring us in and is pleased that three All-Americans want to play on the islands. But he and we didn't want anyone to know and we wanted to bring a new attitude to the islands and flip the middle finger at the big name universities. That's where we are now. It's signing week and I have been linked to signing with USC, Mike ND and Pryor to THE Ohio State. Let's see if they have to say when we piss on the fire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

Re: College Football's New Island Triplets

Me and Mike sit at a table at the Championship Bonfire. The last four years we have hoisted the Virginia State Title and the next Friday they have held a bonfire celebration. We decided we would make this the day we make the formal announcement of where we will be going to play college football and no one but us know where we will be playing. That is until Pete Carrol shows up at the bonfire. Than Charlie Weis shows up also and everyone is pretty sure what is going on. The fire is flaming and the sun just set and we decided it was time to make the announcement. One table has a Notre Dame banner covering the front and a ND hat and shirt on the table with the Intent form. The other flew the USC banner, hat and shirt and my letter of Intent. We sat at the table looking of complete business.

Me: After winning four straight Virginia state titles our time here has come to an end and it's time for us to decide where we will continue playing football.

Mike: As much as we wanted to stay together and run together as we have since Pop Warner we both decided it was time to go our separate ways and I will be blocking for some one I've never met and he will be running behind some one who he also will have never met.

Me: We have to do what we have to do and that is why today I have decided to sign with the University of Southern California Trojans. *I put the USC shirt on and hat on and look over at my cousin*

Mike: And I will be going to Notre Dame *He puts on the ND shirt and the hat and sits back down*

Me: For 18 years we have fun together and it doesn't seem right that we're not doing it again.

Mike: I know what you mean.

Me: F**k this dude!! *I take my hat and USC shirt off and throw it into the fire and rip off the Banner and throw it in the fire also*

*Mike takes the ND gear off and follows my lead to throwing it into fire. The camera pans to a cut screen of Carrol and Weis and they are in utter shock.*

Me: If you are wondering where we are going to play you don't have to wonder long.

*I immediately reach under the table and pull out two UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII hats and T-Shirts and a banner behind us falls revealing the University of Hawaii Warrior symbol.*

Me: We will be playing at the University of Hawaii and USC and Notre Dame can suck it.

*The crowd goes crazy as we reach under the table and pull out a giant pig covered in the famed Trojan armor.*

Me: Coach Carrol, this is what I think of your damn stable of horses!

*We throw the pig into the fire and the fire explodes bigger than before. Carrol and Weis storm off in a huff on the phone cursing up and down. Me and Mike shake hands and head off to party with 2,000 of our closest friends*
Old 09-17-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

Terrell Pryor didn't go through the show that me and Mike went through, but we had to break the glass ceiling and he had to make it a legitimate movement. He didn't fool OSU, he on the day of his press conference told them he wouldn't be signing and the press conference revealed he had signed with Hawaii. The press was going wild. PTI, Jim Rome Is Burning, and Around the Horn made this the lead story, here is what they were saying.

Wilbon: You know what Tony? I'm glad these kids are doing this, I'm sick of kids going to the big schools and not going somewhere they will enjoy. It's great that USC's backups get drafted but why would you go and spend for years on the bench if you have the desire to play?

Jim Rome: Here's my take. These kids are fools! If they think that the Little Hawaii Rainbows can beat the powerhouses on the shoulders of three good players, than they need to get off the kool aid! Seriously!

Bill Plaske: If this kid thinks he can make Hawaii a legitimate team and wants to scuff USC he can try. But what does USC care? In his spot they picked up two other All-American Running Backs. Your nothing to USC!

It seems like the national media thinks this is a gimmick. But the Athletic Director and Coach Mack wanted to flex the muscles of his new All-American backfield. The AD set of the most grueling schedule in College Football. They wanted to show off the new toys and the new toys wanted to show the world.

University of Hawaii 2007 Schedule

Hawaii Warriors @ #5 Florida Gators
#10 Texas Longhorns @ Hawaii Warriors
Hawaii Warriors @ #4 USC Trojans
Bye
San Jose State Spartans @ Hawaii Warriors
Hawaii Warriors @ Fresno State Bulldogs
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs @ Hawaii Warriors
Hawaii Warriors @ Boise State Broncos
Nevada Wolfpack @ Hawaii Warriors
Hawaii Warriors @ Utah State Aggies
Hawaii Warriors @ New Mexico State Aggies
Bye
Idaho Vandals @ Hawaii Warriors
#1 Georgia Bulldogs @ Hawaii Warriors
Bye

Boy will these new toys get banged up if they aren't as good as they say they are.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 38

I'm following...
Old 09-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

Warriors Walk Into The Swamp and Leave Eating Gator

The Hawaii Warriors looked to show off their new All-American backfield by walking into the Florida Swamp. They walked out later having SLAUGHTERED the Gators. The final score was 56-17 but the game wasn't that close. The Gators only scored when the game was far out of reach. The Hawaii offense walked all over the Gators and the defense hit Tim Tebow over and over and over again. Almost every play he was getting scraped off the grass.

Scoring Summary

First Quarter
0:17 TD Haw T.Pryor 20 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)

Second Quarter
4:53 TD UF P. Harvin 38 Yard Pass From T. Tebow (C. Sturgis Kick)

4:41 TD Hawaii M. Lane Returned Kickoff 97 Yards (D. Kelly Kick)

3:15 TD UF C. Ingram 48 Yard Pass From T. Tebow (C. Sturgis Kick)

1:30 TD Hawaii Mike 2 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)
0:32 TD Hawaii J. Dowling Interception returned 92 Yards (D. Kelly Kick)

Third Quarter
4:06 TD Hawaii Mike 24 Yard Pass From T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)
3:07 TD Hawaii Tim 38 Yard Pass From T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)
2:00 TD Hawaii T. Pryor 55 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)

0:00 FG UF C. Sturgis 54 Yard Field Goal

Fourth Quarter
0:15 TD Hawaii Tim 1 Yard TD Run (D. Kelly Kick)

Passing

T. Pryor 153.3 14/22 204 Yards 2 TDs 2 INTs
T. Tebow 169.9 21/28 285 Yards 2 TDs 2 INTs

Rushing

Tim 11 Carries 62 Yards 5.6 Y/C 1 TD
T. Pryor 6 Carries 155 Yards 25.8 Y/C 2 TDs
Mike 2 Carries 8 Yards 4.0 Y/C 1 TD

T. Tebow 6 Carries 31 Yards 5.1 Y/C 0 TD
E. Moody 2 Carries 3 Yards 1.5 Y/C 0 TD
D. Thompson 1 Carries -1 Yards -1 Y/C 0 TD
P. Harvin 1 Carries 1 Yards 1 Y/C 0 TD

Receiving

Mike 9 Catches 142 Yards 15.7 YPR 1 TD
Tim 4 Catches 51 Yards 12.7 YPR 1 TD
D. Libre 1 Catches 11 Yards 11.0 YPR 0 TD

P. Harvin 6 Catches 84 Yards 14.0 YPR 1 TD
C. Ingram 5 Catches 91 Yards 18.2 YPR 1 TD
D. Thompson 5 Catches 43 Yards 8.6 YPR 0 TD
E. Moody 3 Catches 39 Yards 13.0 YPR 0 TD
C. Moore 1 Catches 7 Yards 7.0 YPR 0 TD
L. Murphy 1 Cathces 21 Yards 21.0 YPR 0 TD

Next Week vs. Texas Longhorns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

Texas is the Second Victim Of The New Hawaii Warriors

The Texas Longhorns expected to walk into Aloha Stadium and do what the Gators couldn't. They were going to stop Hawaii and in the first quarter they did. But, my friends, the game is four quarters long and after the first quarter Hawaii vamped up it's defense and it's offense was cooking with gas.

Scoring Summary

First Quarter

1:32 FG Texas H. Lawrence 28 Yard FG
0:00 TD Texas M. Webber 41 Yard Pass From J. Chiles (H. Lawrence Kick)

Second Quarter

3:40 TD Hawaii Tim 1 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)
1:36 TD Hawaii Mike 82 Yard Pass From T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)

1:21 TD Texas Q. Cosby 67 Yard Pass From S. Harris (H. Lawrence Kick)

0:43 TD Hawaii T. Pryor 35 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)

Third Quarter

3:35 TD Hawaii R. Mouton 57 Yard Pass From T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)
0:00 Safety Hawaii

Fourth Quarter

2:32 TD Hawaii T. Pryor 2 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)

1:44 TD Texas Q. Cosby 35 Yard Pass (H. Lawrence Kick)

0:19 TD Hawaii Tim 7 Yard Run (D. Kelly Kick)

Passing

T. Pryor 176.7 17/28 332 Yards 2 TDs 1 INT

J. Chiles 445.6 2/2 43 Yards 1 TD
S. Harris 227.6 17/20 261 Yards 2 TDs

Rushing

Tim 10 Carries 46 Yards 4.6 Y/C 2 TDs
T. Pryor 9 Carries 117 Yards 13.0 Y/C 2 TDs
K. Pilares 1 Carry 2 Yards 2.0 Y/C

V. McGee 4 Carries 0 Yards 0.0 Y/C
Q. Cosby 3 Carries 3 Yards 1.0 Y/C
J. Chiles 2 Carries -1 Yards -0.5 Y/C
S. Harris 2 Carries -5 Yards -2.5 Y/C
M. Webber 1 Carry 7 Yards 7.0 Y/C

Receiving

Tim 5 Catches 33 Yards 7.4 YPR
Mike 5 Catches 122 Yards 24.4 YPR 1 TD
D. Libre 4 Catches 92 Yards 23.0 YPR
M. Washington 2 Catches 24 Yards 12.0 YPR
R. Mouton 1 Catch 57 Yards 57.0 YPR

Q. Cosby 6 Catches 166 Yards 27.6 YPR 2 TDs
P. Ulman 5 Catches 54 Yards 10.8 YPR
J. Shipley 2 Catches 19 Yards 9.5 YPR
C. Ogbonnaya 2 Catches 5 Yards 2.5 YPR
M. Williams 1 Catch 8 Yards 8.0 YPR
M. Webber 1 Catch 41 Yards 41.0 YPR 1 TD
V. McGee 1 Catch 1 Yard 1.0 YPR

Next Week @ USC Trojans
Old 09-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #7
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

It seems like we have caused a stir amongst the major media network. The Mothership Four Letter Network has some interesting takes on how the 'Island Triplets' handled the pressure of the first two games.

Jim Rome: If you think this is more than a gimmick you're kidding yourself. This is a flash in the pan group. Pryor isn't going to be near perfect passing and running for over 100 yards in each of the first two games anymore. Teams aren't going to let him get out of the pocket and running, and they certainly aren't going to let the terrible twosome carry the offense down the field.

Mike Wilbon: What no one is talking about is that the defense is winning these games. The defense is getting stops and not allowing the other team to move the ball too much. This 'Three Headed Monster' doesn't storm down the field and score every time. They are human, but the defense feeds on the energy of the new Warrior Attitude.

Mr. Tony: I agree, these guys are great, and they shuffle through on defense but this offense will eventually break down. The only time they run the ball is when the pocket breaks down and Pryor and Tim and or Mike option between themselves. Someone is going to stop them... Aren't they?

Wilbon: They haven't yet and we're two games in. They get through USC and they are riding high until Georgia comes to the island at the end of the season.

It seems like beating two of the best teams in the nation is just a gimmick because it's Hawaii. If this were Boise or Notre Dame, we'd fly up the charts to the top of the BCS. But, being Hawaii, we're still unranked? Something smells fishy.

Next up @ USC Trojans
Old 09-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #8
Rookie

frstbasmn13's Arena

Trojans Suffers First Loss at Home To New Island Boys

The USC Trojans almost never lose at home. ALMOST is the key word of that sentence. The Hawaii Warriors flew to SoCal and STOMPED on the Trojans from the first minute. After 60 minutes the Warriors happily walk out of the Colliseum with a W to the final score of 42-9.

Scoring Summary

First
Quarter

2:45 TD Hawaii: Tim, 7 Yd run (D. Kelly kick)

Second Quarter

4:56 FG USC: D.Buehler, 27 Yd FG
4:47 TD USC: K. Ellison, returned fumble 31 Yds

3:29 TD Haw: Mike, 8 Yd pass from T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)

1:51 FG USC: D. Buehler 46 Td FG

0:47 TD Haw: Mike, 11 Yd pass from T. Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)

Third Quarter

3:45 FG USC: D. Buehler, 40 Yd FG

2:06 TD Haw: Tim, 10 Yd run (D. Kelly Kick)

Fourth Quarter

2:37 TD Haw: M. Lane 4 YD run (D.Kelly kick)
0:00 TD Haw: Mike, 34 Yd pass from T.Pryor (D. Kelly Kick)

Passing

T. Pryor 132.2 15-30 176 Yds 3 TDs 0 INT

M. Sanchez 143.0 15-20 162 Yds 0 TDs 0 INT
D. Buehler 0.0 0-1 0 Yds 0 TDs 0 INT

Rushing

Tim 14 Att. 93 Yds 2 TDs
T.Pryor 10 Att. 80 Yds 0 TDs
Mike 3 Att. 15 Yds 0 TDs
M. Lane 2 Att. 9 Yds 1 TDs
K. Pilares 1 Att. 1 Yd 0 TDs

J. McKnight 9 Att. 6 Yds 0 TDs
P. Turner 1 Att. 1 Yds 0 TDs