Home

Detroit Lions Madden Franchise

This is a discussion on Detroit Lions Madden Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Detroit Lions Madden Franchise

I accidently simed game 4 by the way, nothing I could do since the last time I saved was before game three and I didn't really feel like doing that game over. The Lions lost to the Packers, Stafford threw for 229 yards with 0 TD and 1 INT.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Detroit Lions Madden Franchise

Game 6

Lions Weekly
More of the same, there's really no other way to say it. Just when you thought that the Lions would end their two-game losing streak with the Lions winning 21-17 with three minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, Matthew Stafford throws a pick that he never should have thrown (which gave him 3 on the day) and the Packers return it for a TD and a 24-21 lead and that's how it stays for the rest of the game. Stafford has been solid but has also thrown four more INT than TDs (7-to-11). "I don't care about that kind of stuff. I just focus on winning and making sure I give it my all. If I pick up great stats in the proccess, that's just icing on the cake. Other than that, I couldn't care less," Stafford said when asked about how he's on pace to break the rookie record for INT thrown in one season. Well, Stafford hasn't been the immediate sensation like everyone hoped but at least he gives hope to motown again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »