Home

Michael Mccan - Damzmiami's RTG (QB, Syracuse)

This is a discussion on Michael Mccan - Damzmiami's RTG (QB, Syracuse) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2009, 02:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Michael Mccan - Damzmiami's RTG (QB, Syracuse)

Mikes going away party

A start would to say the party got outrageous!

(This picture was tooken from a party of me and real friends in real life.)

Everyone came out to it. I played Flip cup as Hannah's partner(She's sorta good at this as its a chick game ) James and I reigned champs at beer pong( didn't leave the table once). Everybody was loving it. The music was good most of us were rolling on some Ex tripple stacks and some hits of acid I even got Hannah to try it. She was supa ****ed I believe it laugh out loud. So everything was perfect.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 AM   #18
Rookie

The big move:

"Ok, Mike is that everything your going to need for sure?" - Hannah
Ya baby thats everything(shutting the trunk), James everything ready on your truck?!
"Yep all set to sail Captain"- James
Eye Eye Maitey! Hahaha To Syracuse!
"Gah babe, you guys crack me up" - Hannah

The ride didnt seem long at all, of course it never does having Hannah in my front seat, She is my ****ing world. I absolutely love the living hell out of her. When we finally got Syracuse Coach was waiting for me.

"Whats up My Quarterback?" - Doug Marrone
(Slapping hands )
Eh not much big man. I'd like you to meet some people; This here is my lovely lady Hannah, Watch out for her in a couple years she'll be cheerleading for us. This is my best friend James and also my go to player he plays wide out for the squad. And this is Mark. My back up Qb , he'll be running the squad now that i'm leaving.
"(Hugging Hannah), It's a huge pleasure of mine to meet the thing that motivated Mikey to come here, I'd Have to say Mike she is quite lovely. (Shaking hands with James) Yes yes i've seen you before. i'm glad to hear about you. You have a nice size on you son. (Shaking Marks hand) I'm very pleased to meet you." - Doug Marrone

"Aww;], Thank you, you make me feel more comfortable about letting him come here. " - Hannah
"Thanks sir, It's a pleasure to meet someone like you. it really is" - James.
"My pleasure, make sure you take care of mike for us" - Mark

Hahaha, Guys chill out,
"Well Mike would you like me to show you were you'll be rooming?" - Doug Marrone
Sure, I brought a lot of stuff I hope thats ok.
"It shouldn't be a problem, I got you the biggest dorm room the scholarship would fund" - Doug Marrone
I knew you'd hook it up.
"well right this way" - Doug Marrone

"ok were here, You'll be living in Brewster hall, You only have one roommate and thats Alec Lemon He's a freshy wide out.. " - Doug Marrone

Alright thanks coach I'll get everything setup.

So after lugging everything into my dorm room and were all unpacked and everything is setup except my 52' inch plasma screen(Graduating gift) and my ps3. Hannah is laying on my bed and James and Mark walked down to the hall for food of course .
Someone knocks on the door.
(Mike walk's over to open it)
Hello?
"Oh hey, I'm Alec I am so glad your in hear, I forgot my key i would have been locked out all ****ing day." - Alec
Hahaha, its chill man. I do have a question though.
"Yah whats that?" - Alec
Well see I have this huge 52' Plasma screen and my ps3 I was wondering if you wanted to hook it up in the main entertainment center?
"****ing right !" - Alec
Alright good deal, By the way I'm Michael Mccan you can call me mike or mikey, and this is my lovely girlfriend Hannah.
"Wow!, I'm rooming with True Fresh 5Star Caliber Qb Michael Mccan? No ****ing way dude your like god, And you even have a beautiful lady, Man your king" - Alec
Stoner?
"Yep." - Alec
No ****, Me too.
"Really?, There isnt a way in hell?" - Alec
Every single playoff game I was high as ****?
"Props man, I'm a walk on and I might not even make the cut :[," - Alec
How bout this, you let it be chill that I have friends come up and you become my go to receiver, Ill make sure your on the squad.
"wow, Playing for syracuse is my dream, How could you do that?" - Alec
I can pull some strings, Were freshman we have to stick together, we have four years to make history together you ready?
"i'm ready" - Alec
(Them hugging)
Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 AM   #19
Rookie

Summer Vacation (Hawaii):

After the long fly and everything Hannah and I finally reached my parents resort. We have planned to stay until August 28th. The monday receding that I will start practice as The Qb for Syracuse. I hope everything goes well.

To summarize the vacation up:

We went to alot of Hawaiian Festivals, spent a lot of time together on the beach, Had plenty of sex, And pretty much got lost as each others soul mates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »