Home

Bisignano's Road to Superstar Status (NCAA/Madden 10)

This is a discussion on Bisignano's Road to Superstar Status (NCAA/Madden 10) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Bisignano's Road to Superstar Status (NCAA/Madden 10)

This has been a bad night for me. My baseball and hockey threads I started both got all messed up, so I guess i'll do football. This is going to start off as a Road to Glory and then, after my senior year, I will import my player to Madden 10 and continue his career in Superstar mode. I will be playing on the default difficulty on both games. I really hope I don't mess this one up like I did the last 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bisignano's Road to Superstar Status (NCAA/Madden 10)

Hey guys, my name is John Bisignano. I am a senior in High School and the starting Quarterback on the Varsity team. We went undefeated this season and are making our way to the Iowa High School playoffs. I attend Dowling High School and am hoping to go to college at either Notre Dame, Georgia, LSU, or maybe even Iowa since that is where I live. I want to play football for my career but...

It was Saturday, the night after the football team and I finished off our undefeated season. We were going to the High School playoffs so tonight, me and my family decided to celebrate. As my dad passed me the potatoes he asked, "So son, now that football is almost over, what are you planning to do with your life?" My dad supported my football play, but only through High School. He always told me that get knocked around for 15 years was no way to make a living, nothing but trouble can come out of football past High School. My mom on the other hand, was the most supportive person ever. She always said I should follow my dreams and try my hardest to make it into the NFL. I knew my dad wouldn't like my answer but I said, "Well dad, I want to go play football in college and hopefully go to the NFL." "Now son, you know there is nothing good in that crazy sport. It is great in High School, make some friends, stay in good shape, all that stuff a young man needs, it teaches some discipline also, but after High School not one good thing can come out of that sport. Your life will be filled with getting knocked down by 300 men, getting hurt, always traveling, and never being home with your family. You know I could of played pro football if I wanted to, but I knew I couldn't because of all the time it would take away from my, at the time, future wife and children. You can't be playing football anymore, you need a good old fashion job in an office, supporting your family, and being home with them, raising your children." "But dad, my dreams, do you even care about the?" I asked. "Son, of course I care, but I also care about your future, and your family, and what you can make of yourself, off the field that is. You hopefully have four games left in High School football, and then no more, ever. This is it for true competitive football son, no more."

I sat there and stared in disbelief at my dad. I knew he didn't like me playing football, but I never thought he would just flat out tell me to stop. I knew I wasn't going to stop, no matter if he supported it or not. I was hoping he would turn his mind around and support me playing football, but hoping and having it happen are two very different things.

The High School playoffs started in a week, and I wasn't going to let my dad's negative attitude towards the thing I love in my life get me down. I continued to go to practice, work hard, and prepare for the last four games in a Dowling High School uniform. My dad was going to be coming to my game, as he did all my High School games, I was just hoping he didn't have a nice little chat with any of the college scouts in the stands.

Last edited by lilbiz73; 12-28-2009 at 08:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »