Home

Western Michigan Broncos Galloping to a Computer Near You

This is a discussion on Western Michigan Broncos Galloping to a Computer Near You within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Western Michigan Broncos Galloping to a Computer Near You

We beat Wyoming pretty handily, which was crucial because we had some good recruits come in and watch. After the game a 3* recruit commited to our team. This addition will surely help or receiving corp next year.

We have the EMU`s and the CMU`s Next
Old 02-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Banned

And... We lost badly to the Eagles, we just could not get anything going on the ground or the air. Our defense is very soft, especially are pass coverage which was atrocious this last game. If we win our next three games we can guarantee ourselves a bowl! If not i say kiss our season goodbye
Old 02-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #11
Banned

Well ESPN said we had the number 1 classic game of all time but sadly we did not go out on top. We were controlling the game until the 4th quarter when they got 2 quick touchdowns to tie the game up. Late in the 4th we kick a field goal to take the lead. They march down they field with 1:36 left and score. Im down by 4 so we cant settle for a field goal. First play I go deep to Penn and he makes a great grab and is brought down on the 15. A few plays later I take the snap and scramble looking for someone and I see Mark Bonds. I toss him the ball and he does a little shimmy and dives into the endzone. Im up by 3 with 32 seconds on the clock. Their first play is a long TD pass that gets by our Impact safety. Thats it the game is over.

We now sit at 4-6 with 2 games left. The goal is to get back to .500 but it will be tough. As we have to play GT this week. Fortunately we play them at home.

We also signed a 4* CB from Florida! This is the biggest signing in WMU history, He will make an immediate impact
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
Banned

Well we were close with GT all game long until mid way through the 3rd when we self imploded. It ended up being pretty ugly with a final score of 42-17

Our last game of the year was a dandy. We faced off against Northern Illinois and we proved to them that we deserved to have a better record. We beat them up and down the field continuously until the final whistle blew. Marcus Bonds went out on top rushing for 230 yards and 4 TD`s.

He finished the season with 1550 yards and 28 TD`s. He ran for 2500 yards in his career and leaves WMU as the all time leading rusher. Well at least during my tenure.

Here are the Season Stats

Tim Hiller: 138 for 229 2233 yds 16 Td`s 13 INT 60 comp %

Mark Bonds: 229 Rushes for 1569 yds 28 TD`s

Ben Bleck Owens-Owens 25 Rec 393 yds 5 tds

Cornelius Robinson: 45 Tkls 13 Tack Loss 3 sacks

Also WVU won the MNC and some WR from ASU won the Heisman
Old 02-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #13
Banned

WMU not so hot for recruting as we had the 119 best Class of 08

We signed 4* CB David Robinson, 3* WR Seth Griffin, and 2 DT Corey Coe
Old 02-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #14
Banned

Start of the new season and already we have a shocker!! Front Page of ESPN magazine has USC being put on 2 years probation for not playing by the rules
Old 02-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
Banned

In a suprising move I RS Tim Hiller the 88 Ovr Impact Qb. I do this because his backup Thomas Peregrin is 87 Ovr and a RS Sr. This will give me some relief next year when all I will have is 78 Ovr Jr Caleb Clark
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »