Home

The Philadelphia Eagles: Managing Young Talent

This is a discussion on The Philadelphia Eagles: Managing Young Talent within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The Philadelphia Eagles: Managing Young Talent

.:. FRANCHISE INFORMATION .:.
-----------
SYSTEM - Playstation 3 - SYSTEM
ROSTERS - Latest/Final Update - ROSTERS
DIFFICULTY - Custom (14) - DIFFICULTY
LENGTH - 12 Minutes - LENGTH
INJURIES - On - INJURIES
SLIDERS - Custom - SLIDERS
DRAFTEES - Default - DRAFTEES
-----------

As the season progresses, I'll post trades, season results, Awards, etc. below the franchise information bit. Hopefully plenty of people will follow along!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

NFL NETWORK : Commissioner Goodell's Announcement

.:. Urgent News Report .:.

....> NFL Commissioner, Roger S. Goodell, recently called together a Press Conference to discuss this year's upcoming professional football season. However, this meeting wasn't called to decide upon a new rule or change how the upcoming season will 'go down'; no, this meeting was put together for Mr. Goodell to announce his plans to shaken up some things within the NFL. He decided that the Rookie Draft will come a bit earlier than expected and has chosen himself to decide all the picks for each and every team. Confusing? We believe it to be, so we’ll attempt to clear things up by listing some dialogue Commissioner Goodell himself read off to the NFL Network on a live feed:<....

-------------------------------------

....> "...(Following beginning lectures) The Rookie Draft is one of the most exciting times of the Off-Season for obvious reasons; I mean, who doesn't love seeing new faces arrive on their favorite franchise? When the Draft is over, all we can think about is how well we'll see our new 'Playmakers' fair in the NFL. So I thought that I'd relive that excitement and anxiety for a second time this year and create the first-ever, 'Commissioner's Choice Draft.' I know, it sounds a bit odd, but I really didn't focus all my attention on the name when I was coming up with the idea.

What will happen is this; contenders for next year's NFL Draft have all been called upon to see who would like to partake in my Draft so they can get into the league earlier than they'd like. Some have denied our offers, seeing as they'd like to fulfill their College Career, while others have proudly accepted. However there's a trick… Instead of the 32 teams in the franchise deciding whom they will get in the Draft, we all here within the NFL Committee will be the ones whom choose. That's right. Whomever you get will be whomever we want you to have.

The ten worst teams in the League will have three draft picks. The next 11 will have two draft picks, while the last 11 will have only one draft pick. The teams with three draft picks will have all their players chosen at once, meaning the thirty best players will most likely all be taken. Who knows, it really depends on which team needs which position. Following those ten teams will be the next 11, with each of their duo picks, and finally the last 11, each to their own sole pick.

It's time to shake things up in this league! Franchises such as the Rams and the Buccaneers are about to be forces to be reckoned with instead of teams that present no challenge, so watch out, NFL, because we've got plenty more surprises in store for you all. And if you don't like it? Well, we frankly don't give a..."
<....

-------------------------------------

....>So that was it. A huge announcement sure to, as Commissioner Goodell put it, shaken things up here in the NFL. With the several new faces coming to the league, it seems that this season will be one of the most exciting yet.<....
Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Rookie

NFL NETWORK : Bottom Ten Team's Draftees Announced

....> We're back and we've brought with us information on the first 30 Draft Picks. All we know right now are the names of the NCAA Athletes and which team they've been drafted to; their OVERALL ranking is still a mystery. However, Commissioner Goodell, when he delivered this report, told us that within a day or two he'll have all the stats we need on each player. He said that he currently has a mini 'training camp' that the NFL Staff are using to see how truly athetic each player is. A bit odd seeing how it's only been a day since the announcement... We here at the NFL Network wonder how long this guy has had this thing under wraps! <....

....> Without further delay, here are the first ten teams and each of their draftees! <....

Rookie Signings (Bonus) - Bottom Ten Teams
Teams1st2nd3rd
1.) St. Louis RamsRiley Johnson (LOLB)Sam Bradford (QB)Tint Cooper (WR)
2.) Detroit LionsJulius Jenson (LG)Crew Evon (RT)Dionte Evans (CB)
3.) Tampa Bay BuccaneersNdamukong Suh (DT)Jason Pierre-Paul (LE)Jahvid Best (HB)
4.) Kansas City ChiefsZachary Spinks (RG)Shaun Terry (DT)Sly Morgan (ROLB)
5.) Cleveland BrownsDez Bryant (WR)Kevin Spaid (ROLB)Ronnie White (RT)
6.) Washington RedskinsBrandon Graham (LE)Earl Thomas (SS)Rodney Davis (LG)
7.) Buffalo BillsRon McClain (ROLB)Colt McCoy (QB)Trent Winston (LT)
8.) Oakland RaidersJimmy Clausen (QB)Devon Evans (WR)Chris Teal (LOLB)
9.) Seattle SeahawksAnthony Davis (RT)Nate Allen (FS)Ryan McClain (WR)
10.) Chicago BearsWallace Hash (LOLB)Jamon Williams (FS)Demaryius Thomas (WR)

Last edited by HollyPopDid; 06-25-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
Rookie

NFL NETWORK : Top Athletes / Bottom Ten Teams Draftees

....> After analyzing tapes of each of the thirty individuals recently drafted, we've come up with ten predictions to whom we believe each team's best drafted athlete will be. We also guessed upon their OVERALL ranking and what number they'll be, according to their time with the NCAA. <....

Last edited by HollyPopDid; 06-25-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NFL NETWORK : Top Athletes / Bottom Ten Teams Draftees

I recommend putting the title of the update in the post instead of changing the subject line, it took me a while to notice what those pics were for.

Looks good so far though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NFL NETWORK : Top Athletes / Bottom Ten Teams Draftees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
I recommend putting the title of the update in the post instead of changing the subject line, it took me a while to notice what those pics were for.

I agree, but this looks great so far. Keep it up!
Old 06-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Re: The Philadelphia Eagles: Managing Young Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae

Haha, you're right. Thanks for the suggestion; when I finish making the first 30 guys I'll make titles for the posts. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I agree, but this looks great so far. Keep it up!
Thanks!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Philadelphia Eagles: Managing Young Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyPopDid
Haha, you're right. Thanks for the suggestion; when I finish making the first 30 guys I'll make titles for the posts. (:
NP, you don't really have to make every single player in the 1st round unless you are waiting on Madden 11

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »