Home

I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011

This is a discussion on I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Teams for Offensive Coordinator B. Harsin to go to.
Washington State 1* Past 2 seasons 6-18 Overall 4-12 Pac-10 2 10.53%
Miss State 3* Past 2 seasons 9-14 Overall 3-13 SEC 2 10.53%
Auburn 4* Past 2 seasons 8-16 Overall 2-14 SEC 7 36.84%
Texax Tech 3* Past 2 seasons 9-15 Overall 4-12 Big 12 1 5.26%
Oklahoma State 4* Past 2 seasons 13-12 Overall 6-10 Big 12 1 5.26%
Rice 1* Past 2 seasons 1-23 Overall 0-16 CUSA. 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #17
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011

You're right, I'll probably end up posting, but not because you said so! And I'm only looking for names, so I'll probably download them tomorrow and try to get a start on it.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 10

Looking good so far, ill be following.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:11 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

BOISE STATE TEAM PREVIEW

THE COACHES

Head Coach Chris Petersen-(5th Year. Career Record 49-4)

"Coach Pete won the 2009 Bear Bryant National Coach of the Year after guiding the Broncos to a perfect 14-0 record and their 2nd Fiesta Bowl Championship in the past 4 years."

Coach Pete on this year's team "This is the most experienced and most talented team I have coached. I expect big things. A National Title?? Well I wouldn't say it's not possible"

Offensive Coordinator-Bryan Harsin (5th Year)

"Harsin is a former backup QB for the Broncos and now is a offensive genius. At the age of only 32, Harsin is expected to get Head coaching offers very soon"

Assisant Head Coach/Recruiting Coordinator-Bryan Young (1st Year)

"Not much is known about Coach Young other then he has been a huge Bronco supporter and fan since childhood. Coach Pete was impressed with his ability to talk to players and his offensive and defensive schemes"

(My own created person. Some might remember Coach Young from his basketball days on my College Hoop threads)

Defensive Coordinator-Pete Kwiatkowski (1st Year)

"Coach K has his work cut out for him, coming in with 11 returning starters (Only 1st Round pick CB Kyle Wilson is gone). He will have the luxury of learning on the job, but will also have a very short leash"

THE OFFENSE

Quarter Back

The Starter-Kellen Moore

"Moore is a Heisman Canidate and the leader of this team. Threw 39 TD's to just 3 INT last year well Avg over 250 yards per game. At 6'0 180 lbs, he probably doesn't have the size to play in the NFL, but if anyone can make it happen, its this guy"

The Backup-Mike Coughlin

"Coughlin came in as the QB of the future, A big QB at 6'5, Coughlin just didn't fit the mold of past Bronco QB's. He has a strong arm, but limited PT. If Moore goes down, the Broncos dreams go with it"

The Future-RS FR Joe Southwick

"Southwick has a similar size and skill set to Kellen Moore and past QB like Jared Zanbransky,Ryan Dinwiddie and Bart Hendricks. Now the only question is will he be the future or will Coach Pete find his new prize pupil in this years class"

RUNNING BACK

The Starter-SR Jeremy Avery

"Avery led the team with 1151 yards last year on 209 carries, but had only 6 TD's. Small at 5'9 173 lbs. Avery doesn't have the body to carry the ball 20+ times a game, however his quickness and catching abilities make him a great back for this offense"

The Backup-SR Doug Martin

"Martin was going to switch to Defense but after a injury to backup DJ Harper, Martin returned to the backfield where he piled up 15 TD's. Martin will continue that role this year getting the bulk of the goaline carries."

The Future-RS SR DJ Harper/SO Matt Kaiserman

"After tearing his ACL last year, Harper has decided to take a redshirt this year, allowing himself another year to heal and a chance to be the feature back next season. He led the Bronco's with a 6.5 yrds per carry in 3 games last year"

"Kaiserman has the size to be a possible every down back at 6'0 200 lbs, but lack of speed could make him a career backup. Coach Pete and Coach Young are on the lookout for a feature back in this year's recruiting class"

Wide Reciever

The Starters-SR Austin Pettis and SR Titus Young

"Pettis led the team with 14 TD's last year well Young added 10 TD's and 1000 yrds on 79 catches. Pettis is big at 6'3 and provides a great endzone target, well Young is explosive providing big play ability everytime he touches the ball"

The Backups-JR Tyler Shoemaker and SO Kirby Moore

"Shoemaker started 8 games last year, finishing with 21 catches and 345 yrds. Will play out of the slot and see alot of PT this year as well"

"Kirby Moore is the younger brother to QB Kellen Moore. Kirby came on late starting the last 2 games and finished with 21 catches 242 yrds and 2 TD's including a 61 yrd against San Jose State. At 6'2 he provides size and speed and should see PT in 4 WR set's"

OFFENSIVE LINE

Guard Kevin Sapien had to quite football due to a neck injury but the other 4 starters are back including All-Wac LT JR Nate Porter and SR RG W. Lawerence and a emerging star in SO RT Brennel Myers. This unit gave up just 5 sacks in 2009

THE DEFENSE

DEFENSIVE LINE

All 4 starters return including SR Ryan Winterswyk (9 sacks) and JR Billy Winn (12.5 tackles for loss). With alot of depth, this unit is a huge strength for 1st yr D Coordinator P. Kwiatkowski

LINEBACKERS

Like the line, their is great depth here. JR Aaron Tevis and SO JC Percy join SR's D. Acrey and D. Mackey giving the Broncos 4 LB's with starting expierence.

THE SECONDARY

Gone is All-American Kyle Wilson, but Defensive Fiesta Bowl MVP SR B. Thompson (6 Int's) returns to anchor 1 side well JR J. Givens and JR J. Taylor will battle it out for the other side. Safety's JR G. Iloka and SR Jeron Johnson (91 takles/54 solo) anchor a solid unit. SR Wintson Venable is a valueable nickleback.

SPECIAL TEAMS

KICKER/PUNTER -SR Kyle Brotzman.

"Brotzman took over punting duties last year, as well as showed off his throwing abilities with a 4th and 9 play against TCU in the Fiesta Bowl. He has a very strong leg, but also very accurate. He hit 118 straight Extra PT's before missing 1 last year finishing 63/64 making him 183/184 in his 3 years at BSU. He also was 18/25 FG last year putting him #2 in BSU points scored behind RB Brock Forsey."

RETURN MAN- SR Titus Young

"Young will take over for Kyle Wilson, this season as the main return man. RB's J. Avery and D. Martin will also see time as well as CB J. Taylor, however Young's explosiveness makes him dangerous everytime he touches the ball."

Last edited by Deuce2223; 07-16-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

MOUNTAIN WEST PREVIEW

"This might be the Broncos 1st time playing in the MWC, but with 20 of their 22 starters returning and a Top-25 ranking, they are ready to prove they can dominate from the get go"

"Afte losing to BSU in the Fiesta Bowl last year, the Horn Frogs are looking for revenge. TCU's hopes ride pm on the arm of Andy Dalton (23 TD's) and a defense who lis looking to replace Jerry Hughes"

"With 8 starters returning on Offense including RB E. Wide (1000 yrds and 12 TD's), backup RB SR M Asiata being granted another year and 4 of their 5 O-Lineman, Utah will look to grind it out on the ground"

"The Cougars must replace QB Max Hall (3500 yrds and 33 TD's) the man picked ot do it is JR Riley Nelson, but FR Jake Heaps is waiting in the wings in case he fails, however a even bigger blow was dealt when SR RB H. Unga left the team after 3 straight 1000 yr seasons"

"The Rams are coming off a 0-8 MWC finish last year and a 3-9 record Overall. CSU will use a stable of RB's to see if they can control the clock and pick up a few more W's"

"With 16 starters back from a team that went 7-6 last year, the Cowboys look ready to take that next step. SO A. Carta-Samuels is back at QB after playing well as a True Freshman (1900 yrs passing/300 yrs rushing) and SR WR 6'4 D. Leonard looks to provide him with a huge target."

"Coming off a 1-11 year, the Lobo's look to mke some changes to a Offensive that Avg just 16 points per game"

"2nd year Head Coach Brady Hoke guided the Aztec's to just 4 wins, but with a improved defense and anothe year under the belt SDSU looks to earn 1 of the 5 bowl ties the MWC has"

"After 5 years of losing Head coach Mike Sanford was sent packing (His son was a QB at BSU and was a friend of a friend) In comes B. Hauck from the University of Montana. The Reb's return 8 starters on each side of the ball, now the only question is do they have the talent to win"

Last edited by Deuce2223; 08-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #21
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Nice write-ups so far. Gonna be interesting to see how all the conference change ups changes everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

#1 ALABAMA
"The Tide will look to roll on Offense and hope the Defensive can keep up"

#2 OHIO STATE
"It's the Terrelle Pryor Show"

#3 TEXAS
"The Garrett Gilbert Era starts now"

#4 OREGON
"Gone is QB J. Masoli and RB L. Blount, but the Ducks are still flying"

#5 BOISE STATE
"K. Moore, The Blue and Coach Pete. What more do you need?"

#6 FLORIDA
"The Tim Tebow Era is over, but you never count out Head Coach Urban Meyer"

#7 VIRGINIA TECH
"If the Hokies can get past BSU and Miami they could see themselves playing for a National Title"

#8 TCU
"Not at all happy BSU has moved to the MWC. They want Revenge"

#9 NEBRASKA
"Suh is gone but talent is still there for this program to continue to get this turned around"

#10 IOWA
"Is this team really that good, or are they just that lucky? That is a question that will be answered this year"

#11 WISCONSIN
"It's Rose Bowl or Bust for these Badgers"

#12 GEORGIA TECH
"Can they repeat at ACC Champs. I doubt it."

#13 USC
"Gone is Coach Carroll and most of the team to the NFL.. The Glory Day's appear to be ending in Southern Cal"

#14 MIAMI FL
"The U is back and looking to make a name for themselves again"

#15 OKLAHOMA
"8-5 last year, Sam Bradford is gone, but Landry Jones proved he can play"

#16 PITT
"Dion Lewis (1799 yrds and 17 TD's looks to make this the best team you tend to forget about"

#17 LSU
"Can they hold onto their Top-25 ranking. I doubt it"

#18 PENN STATE
"Coach Paterno continues to work his Magic"

#19 OREGON STATE
"Coach Riley turns down USC, willing to guide the Beavers to a Rose Bowl Appearence."

#20 ARKANSAS
"Ryan Mallett is as good as it gets"

#21 FLORIDA STATE
"Jumbo Fisher looks to improve the Defense hiring Mark Stoops, but the Noles hopes lie on the shoulder of SR QB C. Ponder

#22 NORTH CAROLINA
"Butch Davis has people believing"

#23 UTAH
"The Utes dreams of a undefeated season are gone with BYU, TCU and now BSU all on their schedule before Bowl time"

#24 CINCINNATI
"The Bearcats have some huge shoes to fill on Offensive"

#25 HOUSTON
"Case Keenum can flat out throw a football (5671 yrds and 44 TD's)
Old 07-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

QUARTERBACKS DOMINATE HEISMAN TALK

The National Media has picked their Top-5 Heisman Candidates and here is the early rankings.

#1 Mark Ingram-RB (Alabama)
"Obviously if a RB is going to win, this is the best bet"

#2 Case Keenum-QB (Houston)
"Even if he only puts up half the #'s he did last year he could be in the running"

#3 Kellen Moore-QB (Boise State)
"A National Title Appearence would make a strong case for Moore"

#4 Terrelle Pyror-QB (Ohio State)
"A undefeated year could mean a trophey or 2 for Pyror"

#5 Jake Locker-QB (Washington)
"Should put up huge #'s on a horrible team"

Last edited by Deuce2223; 07-16-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:24 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Nice write-ups so far. Gonna be interesting to see how all the conference change ups changes everything.

Yeah I am excited to see what happens. Especially with Notre Dame in the Big Ten and BSU in the MWC. I would've loved to move Utah to the Pac-10, but I just didn't like my options (Moving Arizona out??) My Guess is our beloved WSU Cougars would be the correct choice. I can't wait until next year when the game will actually have the correct conferences. Hopefully they will have more teams moved by the time the game comes out..

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »