Home

Above and Beyond-The David Sanders Story

This is a discussion on Above and Beyond-The David Sanders Story within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Above and Beyond-The David Sanders Story

"Dad?"
"Yes"
"I want to play football"
"Kinda busy right now and too old, ask one of your friends"
"I mean I want to play football, for the rest of my life"

He put down his glasses, folded his laptop and scratched his head.

"You see, when I was your age, I grew up watching Roger Staubach and Coach Dean win big time games up at Navy, I wanted to be a football player like them. What I am saying is that, sometimes there is difference between dreams and destiny. I was destined to be a Naval Officer, not a football player. I don't know what you're destined for, I don't know what you will exceel, only god knows, but follow what both your heart and brain tell you.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

As expected my top five were Virginia Tech, Maryland, Notre Dame,North Carolina and Navy. I would be a backup at Virginia Tech and Navy and start at Notre Dame, Maryland and North Carolina. I was leaning towards either Notre Dame, Maryland and Virginia Tech.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

You might want to read over and spell check before posting but otherwise it is a pretty good start so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #12
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

After the conversation with my dad, getting somewhat his approval, I announced to Maryland that I was gonna become a Terp. I talked to Coach Dean who gave me a change to talk to one of his former players that he coached in D.C., Shawne Merriman. Shawne was perhaps the greatest Terp ever, he talked about how great of an instutition it was. I wanted to major in History, and they had a great program. My Road to Glory had started.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

I was the day one starter, which was one of the reason I decided to go to Maryland. Our first game was against Navy, needless to say, most of my Navy friends came to College Park. As expected, we dominated the game. I threw for 327 yards and 4 TD's. Their defense was so easy, but they blitz a lot. I got a lot of love from the fans and stuff. A lot of them spend their Sunday nights watching me tear up others team defense, I was tearing up their defense now. Dad tried to be supportive, but I could see him being happy whenever Navy score. We won the game 38-24.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #15
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

The College life seemed nice, my roommate, Ray Thomas, was our starting receiver. He was pretty good. We play FCS Northwest the next week. We were the 41 point favorites. I had it easy, my first two games were against sub-par teams. We won 56-3. The game was never hard, it was like playing against a Junior Varsity only worse. I threw for 369 yards and 6 TD. A lot of hype was building up and jealousy. A lot of my former teammates who are all now at Navy called me a disgrace, my dad dis his best to support me, but I could see the disappointment. My grandpa was really mad, he said he will never speak to me until I win a Super Bowl with the Colts. The old man was a die hard Colts fan, more than anyone. He went to every game that the Colts played at Baltimore. I remember going to these games, watching Peyton Manning lead his offense down the field. I was a cross between Michael Vick and Peyton Manning, a lot of people said that. I could run and pass, but mostly stay in the pocket. Maryland's pro style offense was great, we passed a lot. I didn't have the right to call my own plays but the play calling was fair, I did however was able to call audibles. I was the ACC's Conference Player of the Week, things we're looking great for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #16
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

after relizing that i had to play every game to get game by game stats, something i refuse to do.. sorry!!!! it was either kill this chise or just sim his first 3 years and play out his senior year, since well, most small school qbs excelled in their senior year. ok, gonna post freshman stats in like hour or two. then imma do my canes chise then come back here and post his sophomore chise. after realizing how bad madden superstar is in 11, his career might end in college or something, im not sure. so he will go through all four years. enjoy, sorry about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »