Home

Sweatin' It Out - Arizona Cardinals - Madden 11

This is a discussion on Sweatin' It Out - Arizona Cardinals - Madden 11 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Sweatin' It Out - Arizona Cardinals - Madden 11

CARDINALS LOOKING FOR SUPERBOWL WIN

Win the retirement of QB Kurt Warner, the Cardinals are now putting all faith and hope into unexperienced QB Matt Leinart. The Cardinals had an amazing year last year and are really hoping to continue it this year. Some analysts from ESPN are saying the Cardinals are going to give the Saints amazing competition this year, RB Chris "Beanie" Wells said he would try his best to get this team in the SuperBowl and we all know that star studded WR Larry Fitzgerald will do his job. Many people are expecting a big year from the Cardinals. Can they do their job? I think so. The big question marks for this year are if Matt Leinart can handle a starting QB job, can Larry Fitzgerald be the best he's ever been, and can the Cards running game step it up and produce over 130 yards a game? This is a team to look out for this season, try your best and always look at the standings to see if the Cardinals are keeping up to par. I predict a 11-5 record from them, but a superbowl win. This should be an amazing football seaosn and the Cardinals hope to produce! Look for them to be pass-first and then running the ball as their back-up plan. Cardinals have gained many fans in the past couple of years and they are hoping those fans wills tick with them in what should be a huge year.In what should be a weak division, including the team with the worst record in the league, the Cardinals are going to have a big year, I think everyone can sense it. Keep following everybody!

Last edited by rondoismyhomie; 08-22-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Sweatin' It Out - Arizona Cardinals - Madden 11

Arizona Cardinals - 2011 Depth Chart - Regular Offense
Starter2nd3rd4th
WRLarry FitzgeraldOnrea JonesEdward Gant
TEBen Patrick Anthony BechtStephen Spach
LTLevi BrownJeremy Bridges
LGAlan FanecaRex HadnotTom Pestock
CLyle SendleinLyle SendleinDavid Moosman
RGReggie WellsDeuce LutuiJonathan Palmer
RTBrandon KeithHerman JohnsonCasey Knips
WRSteve BreastonEarly DoucetAndre Roberts
QBMatt LeinartDerek AndersonJohn Skelton
FBNehemiah Broughton
HBBeanie WellsTim HightowerJason Wright
Arizona Cardinals - 2011 Depth Chart - Base 4-3 Defense
Starter2nd3rd4th
LDECalais CampbellJeremy Clark
LDTBryan RobinsonGabe Watson
RDTDarnell DockettAlan Branch
RDEKenny IwebemaJeremy Clark
WLBJoey PorterCody Brown
MLBParis LenonDaryl Washington
SLBMonty BeiselReggie Walker
CBTrumaine McBrideGreg Toler
SSAdrian WilsonMatt Ware
FSKerry RhodesRashad Johnson
CBDominique Rodgers-CromartieMichael Adams

Last edited by rondoismyhomie; 08-22-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
Rookie

HEADED INTO PRE-SEASON, RB WELLS IS NERVOUS

RB Chris "Beanie" Wells is nervous for the upcoming season. He was a star RB at his college Ohio State and he hopes he can continue his sucess into the NFL. RB Wells wants to be a workhorse this year, as many people have heard him say he wants 25 plus carries a game and over 100 yards. But before he even gets to think about getting 7 carries a game, he has to outbattle opposing teammate Tim Hightower for the starting position. During this pre-season their should be a promising battle between the two for a starting position, and the winner is going to deserve it. Chris "Beanie" Wells was quoted saying: "Best of luck to Tim. We are great buddies on and off the field, but for now I am going to put him as my enemy, the one I have to beat, the one I have to overcome in order to prepare myself for an amazing season and NFL career. I am going to try my best to win this position, and when I do, I promise a big season out of me. Playoffs, here we come." Pretty bold words for a 2nd year RB.. but he is hoping to keep true to them an win this job out of pre-season. For now, that's it, but keep checking in for more!

Last edited by rondoismyhomie; 08-23-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #4
Rookie

CARDINALS EASE THROUGH PRE-SEASON, GO 3-1

The Arizona Cardinals had a great pre-season, winning three out of their four games. They strung together a nice 3 game winning streak after losing their first game. Sure this is the pre-season, but this looks like to be a promising team.
`
Some position battles took place throughout the pre-season, one of them being a major spot for the Cardinals, RB. Chris "Beanie" Wells and Tim Hightower fought this out. Throughout the first two games it seemed like both of the players had equal talent and they might just split the time between the position. But then, in the last two games, "Beanie" broke out and had a total of 467 yards, rushing the ball and then adding on another 86 for recieving. Winning the spot over the now backup, Tim Hightower.

RB Chris Wells had a very impressive pre-season.

Matt Leinart had an alright pre-season throwing for 5 TD's, but also 3 INT's. Which isn't what fans were hoping for. Remember, this is going to be a huge year for Matt. This year could prove whether or not he was a bust or if he still has a chance to be a succes in the league. Leinart told fans before the fourth and final game that he guarenteed a 12 win season for the Cardinals. This came as a shock the whole NFL. This means they have to win at least 75 percent of their games which is not an easy task. Although if the Cardinals and Matt Leinart live up to this guarentee, they very well could be the first seed in the playoffs and recieve a bye.

WR Larry Fitzgerald had a down pre-season, although he didn't play much. The highlight of his pre-season was catching a 27 yard pass from backup QB Derek Anderson in the 3rd quarter of the second game. Backup QB, Derek Anderson also had a down pre-season, throwing for 2 TD's and 7 INT's.. the Cardinals later said they are looking for a backup QB on the trade market for a 4th-5th round pick, or on the free agent market.

Overall this pre-season was a succes, in my mind, the Cardinals showed they aren't here to mess around, and Beanie Wells showed he has the potetnail to be an amazing back in the NFL, and he has long yard capability. Look out for the Cardinals this year, because they are going to be a good, dangerous, team.

Last edited by rondoismyhomie; 08-23-2010 at 12:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »