Home

Would you guys follow this...

This is a discussion on Would you guys follow this... within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Would you guys follow this...

(I'm not sure if this is in the right section. It was about football and I've seen other questions like this here. Sorry if it ain't.)

A PlayStation 2 NCAA Football '10 coaching dynasty? I have a PS3 and I had NCAA Football '11 (for PS3), but I recently lost NCAA somewhere in the house. I'm trying to find it, but until then, would you follow a NCAA '10/PS2 dynasty? I'll take a program which sucks and rebuild them, then move onto another school. I'm looking at SMU, Vanderbilt, and Army right now.

Only setback is...I don't have internet on my PS2 and the rosters are unnamed. I don't want to come out as a caveman, but until I can find NCAA '11 for the PS3, I'll have to do a game outdated and with a system years old.

Would you follow it? Or should I wait 'till I find NCAA Football '11 (or buy a new one)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Would you guys follow this...

I'd follow it, it doesn't matter what year the game is or what system it's on. If you have a good presentation and good write-ups, people will follow!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Would you guys follow this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakHusker
I'd follow it, it doesn't matter what year the game is or what system it's on. If you have a good presentation and good write-ups, people will follow!
Thanks. I'll probably do that then. I always see members doing dynasties with NCAA Football '11 and with Xbox 360/PS3, so I wasn't sure if members would follow. Thanks for the input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »