Home

Marshall University - A Thundering Herd Dynasty (NCAA12)

This is a discussion on Marshall University - A Thundering Herd Dynasty (NCAA12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #105
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Marshall University - A Thundering Herd Dynasty (NCAA12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Definitely top notch presenation man. So clean and easy to read, love this one. As for the football, I haven't been paying attention, lol - good luck? Naw, just playing. It's so funny NCAA and the injuries to the starting backs - geez. OH well, sure you'll bounce back - or at least the posts will look good in glorious losses (which is what I've aimed for with my Aggies at this point).

Good luck man!
Thanks man. I wish there were an easier/faster way for these posts but I literally have built a huge excel spreadsheet with custom made tables, etc. and carry them over to paint. It takes a while... I'm sure you know all about that - you have one of the sickest, if not the best presentations on this board.

I appreciate the follow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #106
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

No, JL, I believe you have taken the crown in the cleanest, most thought out presentation on this site. Matt is a very close 2nd. I just don't have the time to invest into creating all that stuff, as I post mine from work at lunch or on break time. If I had more time, I would do what you guys do, but I have to work in Excel for my job (manually processing insurance policies), so there is no way I could away with creating presentation components in our work system lol.

Clutch win over Ohio, and looks like Cato is really coming on strong. This next game against #15 VT is going to be a big one. Best of luck!

Old 08-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #107
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
Thanks man. I wish there were an easier/faster way for these posts but I literally have built a huge excel spreadsheet with custom made tables, etc. and carry them over to paint. It takes a while... I'm sure you know all about that - you have one of the sickest, if not the best presentations on this board.

I appreciate the follow!
Yeah, I used to use a lot of spreadsheet - now it's somewhat minimal for tables sake, mainly becasue I post to other forums and one of them doesn't take table code - or at least not the same, so it's a hassle.

My presentation is not so much as the article/espn format as in the website (I started the concept honestly when MM was still around back in 2002), but I've tried to incorporate the TV look mainly. It's difficult at times without putting too much captions - but still keeps it interesting as far as templates are concerned.

Keep it up man - btw you know GIMP is a free program? It's basically photosho a little dumbed down, but better than paint of course
Old 08-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #108
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

We only have one question posted for Head Coach Doc Holliday's press conference. Lets get some more questions pouring in regarding Saturday's match-up against #12 Virginia Tech.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #109
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

With offensive players like QB Logan Thomas, HB David Wilson and WRs Jarrett Boykin and Dyrell Roberts, what is your gameplan to slow down the powerful offense Virginia Tech has?

(I can't think of anymore, so you got 3 from me).
Old 08-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #110
Rookie

Ike Slider2's Arena

OVR: 10

Coach, how do you plan to limit the damage from their explosive, ball hawking secondary, especially Jayron Hosley? Also, how do you plan to deal with their multi-pronged running approach?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #111
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #112
Rookie

iowa-bronco's Arena

OVR: 3

I watched We are Marshall the other day and decided to do a Marshall dynasty. Then i saw yours and i know i can't compete with your amazing layout. This is probably the best dynasty i have ever seen. It ranks up there with Matt10's and Deuce's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »