Home

The League | Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on The League | Madden NFL 12 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
The League | Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL 12
All 32 teams controlled
Default All-Pro Difficulty
Week 1 Roster Update
NCAA Imported Draft Classes

PSN: FREExBEER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

Re: The League | Madden NFL 12

This thread was inspired by "The Association" thread that some dude (sorry I don't recall your name) posted last year in the basketball dynasty forum. I will be controlling all 32 teams in this Franchise. Each week I plan on playing random games between random teams that appeal to me, crucial games with playoff implications, etc. I will be posting standings, injury reports, highlights after every week is completed and will be making any trades that occur in real life during the 2011 season.

Enjoy.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

Re: The League | Madden NFL 12

2011 NFL Preseason Storylines

With Peyton Manning undergoing preseason neck surgery it is unlikely the Colts' all-star gunslinger will return until the very end of the season, if he returns at all. In a desperation move the Colts negotiated with super-veteran Kerry Collins and convinced him to come out of retirement to lead the Indianapolis offense and fill a pair of very large and expensive shoes.

Plaxico Burress will finally be returning to an NFL field for the 2011 season after spending nearly three years in prison. The former New York Giant signed with his old team's roommates, the New York Jets and will provide Mark Sanchez with another high-powered receiving target. The question that still remains to be seen is whether or not missing so much playing time will hinder the veteran's talents.

The Cam Newton era has officially begun in Carolina. Coming off a horrendous 1-15 season in 2010 the Panthers selected the BCS Champion QB with the 1st overall pick in this year's draft and are hoping the speedy youngster can turn his team's (mis)fortunes around.

2010 was a season to forget for Donovan McNabb. After spending his entire career with the Philadelphia Eagles the popular QB signed with the division rival Washington Redskins and went on to record a sobering 6-10 record. He returns in 2011 with his 3rd team in as many years, the Minnesota Vikings. Has the aging veteran passed his prime or will he turn the tide in 2011? The popular thought is that McNabb is merely a placeholder until rookie QB Christian Ponder is deemed ready to lead the team. We will find out in 2011.

Last edited by MrChainsaw; 09-18-2011 at 05:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »