Home

CAP DYNASTY | The Dolphin Seven

This is a discussion on CAP DYNASTY | The Dolphin Seven within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CAP DYNASTY | The Dolphin Seven

I want this to be a story of the Miami Dolphins and their rebuilding efforts to make their team relevant again. It's going to take center around their 7 Draft Picks for the new season. I want this to be somewhat of an interactive story with the draft picks able to be made by you guys. I am gonna make one of them so the other 6 can be created by the community for the story.

With all that said.. Will your Draft Pick be a Star? A gem? A bust? An UDFA? We'll see...

To create a Pick here's what I'll need:

Name:
POS:
#:
Height:
Weight:
College:
Personality Type:
Player Type: (like as a QB rocket arm, pocket passer, scrambler, etc.)
Equipment: (if there's specific equipment you want your player to wear just let me know here)

Oh and also DON'T quit making players after the first 6!! There WILL be UDFA that will be signed by the team and have potential to make it. Also I'm going to alter the rosters to alter the 2013 season i.e. Marshall is a Bear not a Phin.

Also if anyone has a NCAA Story with player who graduated or they want to go pro feel free to use them as a draft pick in the story as well!!!

So far we have these players..

Name: Branden Daigle
POS: WR
#: 87
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225
College: Rutgers
Personality Type: Team First
Player Type: Possesion WR with decent speed.
Equipment: Visor(Dark), Gloves

UPDATE:

I have made the Franchise but below I will have a list compiled with the Draft Projections of each player that has been made so far. For those who didn't leave a background story I will be making my own based off of your other information given and the projected draft spot.

DOLPHINS DRAFT REPORT -

Branden Daigle, WR 6'2" 225 lbs. Rutgers

Daigle wasn't a national standout while with RU but he was always a consistent performer for the team. He was never late to meetings and never missed practices, which contributed to his success with the team. He hasn't always been the most gifted athlete but he has the hands to play at the NFL level and the size. Before departing from RU to coach the Bucaneers Coach Schiano called Daigle "An NFL receiver but he will need work before he's ready". He uses his size to take advantage of smaller DBs and gets great separation because of it. He could be a great replacement to help fill Marshall's void.

PROJECTION: 3rd-4th Round

Bob Bolig, DT 6'4" 340 lbs. Penn State

Bolig has always been a big, powerful guy who was one of the top run stoppers in college football. Occasionally does take third down plays off to catch his breath, forcing him to have low sack totals during his college career, but he plans on working on cardio at the pro-level. His cardio has been a cause for concern coming into the draft and is the main reason Bolig isn't a top pick at this point in the draft.

PROJECTION: Late 1st-Early 2nd

James Guthrie, K 6'2" 170 Indiana

The Dolphins aren't really in need of a kicker however they will probably look to create something of a competition in camp for Carpenter. It's possible they may also try to convert upstart Guthrie to Punter or maybe even try Carpenter there with Punter Brandon Fields on his contract year. It's possible the team is looking to go different directions with Carpenter.

PROJECTION: 7th Round-UDFA

Adrian Hines, MLB 6'2" 250 lbs. Texas

Adrian Hines isn't the most athletic guy on the field nor is he the strongest, he is about average in terms of a physical standpoint but that doesn't stop him from playing with high intensity and physicality at all times. He wasn't a four year starter in College, in fact he only started his senior year due to the fact he bumped heads with his coaches from time to time. Only time will tell if he can mature moving forward on the pro-level.

PROJECTION: 2nd-3rd Round

Tanner Allen, WR 6'3" 215 lbs. Tennessee

Allen has the potential to be the next big thing at the WR position in the NFL. With the departure of Marshall this is a team that needs desperate help at the position with Chad Ochocinco, Davone Bess, and Brian Hartline rounding out the top players at the position. He has the speed to get deep down field and he has the hands to make the catch. If the Dolphins finish with a Top 10 pick I can see them being able to acquire the speedster captain from Tennessee.

PROJECTION: Top 10-Mid 1st Round

Antonio Peak, FS 6'1" 211 lbs. USC

Peak was a standout Safety for the Trojans and he is a raw talent coming into the NFL. He has the speed and tangibles to become a great starting safety in the NFL at either spot. He can easily compete for a starting job or playing time with what the Dolphins currently have in the safety department. He'll fit in great with this team that has a great defensive front. His attitude is somewhat of an issue at times but it won't keep teams from looking away.

PROJECTION: Mid 1st Round-Early 2nd Round

Dalton Penn, QB 6'4" 230lbs. Oklahoma

Penn was never the best Quarterback in the nation but he was a consistent performer who can someday be groomed as a NFL starter. He has potential to be big but he just has to seize it and make use of what he's got. He's solid in the pocket and he shows little fear in the pocket. He's never had any character problems and he's a great leader for a team. Think of the potential next Tom Brady with a little more athleticism. This kid is a sleeper.

PROJECTION: 3rd-5th Round

Last edited by Lormar; 07-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: CAP DYNASTY | The Dolphin Seven

Name: James Guthrie
POS: K
#: 95
Weight: 170
College: Indiana
Personality Type: Laid-Back
Player Type: (like as a QB rocket arm, pocket passer, scrambler, etc.) Balanced
Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm going to update mine a little.

Name: Bob Bolig
POS: Defensive Tackle (#78 if available)
Height: 6'4
Weight: 340lbs
College: Penn State
Personality Type: Laid Back / Loyal
Player Type: Run Stopper
Equipment: Max Taped Hands

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Name: Adrian Hines
POS: MLB
#: 50
Weight: 250
College: Texas
Personality Type: Vocal / Team Player
Player Type: Balanced
Equipment: Dark Visor, Team Color Elbow Pads, Team Color wristbands

Adrian Hines isn't the most athletic guy on the field nor is he the strongest, he is about average in terms of a physical standpoint but that doesn't stop him from playing with high intensity and physicality at all times. He wasn't a four year starter in College, in fact he only started his senior year due to the fact he bumped heads with his coaches from time to time. Only time will tell if he can mature moving forward on the pro-level.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Name: Tanner Allen
POS: WR
#: 18
Height: 6'3
Weight: 215
College: Tennessee
Personality Type: Team Player/Leader
Player Type: Speedy receiver with good hands
Equipment: Gloves

NFL-Eagles
NBA-Sixers and Nuggets
MLB-Phillies
NHL-Flyers
NCAA Basketball-Syracuse
NCAA Football-Boise State and Florida
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Name: Antonio Peak
POS: FS
#: 5
Height: 6'1
Weight: 211
College: USC
Personality Type: Deion Sanders personality
Player Type: (like as a QB rocket arm, pocket passer, scrambler, etc.)Balanced
Equipment: (if there's specific equipment you want your player to wear just let me know here)Revo speed, Vaper jets tc, tc half sleeves, tc eye tar, TC wristbands, Cool cleats, high socks.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

i'll take the top ten projection!

NFL-Eagles
NBA-Sixers and Nuggets
MLB-Phillies
NHL-Flyers
NCAA Basketball-Syracuse
NCAA Football-Boise State and Florida
Old 07-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #8