Home

Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

This is a discussion on Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

[Diary of Christian Frost - (NCAA Football '13)]
[August 28, 2012]

I love my life.

You should envy my life.

This hot blonde just left my room. Tan, tall, blonde, hot, big boobs, nice butt, hot, yeah. Her pink panties are still on my floor. I guess she's letting me keep them as a souvenir. Yeah, this is what I do.

I wish...

I'm sure that's the life of Chad Cavanaugh, our STARTING quarterback. I'm just his backup. It's not going down how I thought. I thought by my senior year that I'd be starting quarterback for the Carver Wolverines. But nope. I'm a backup. So who gets all the girls? Chad. Who gets all the hot blondes with the big breasts? Chad. Who gets laid whenever he wants? Chad. Yep, I'm pathetic. Typing in my diary on the computer, complaining about not getting laid, and being a measly backup.

Anyway, we live in Montgomery Alabama. Like I said before, I play for the Carver Wolverines. My dad is a die-hard Auburn fan. He is all about "War Eagle!" He would love to see me go there.

We are about a week away from kicking off my senior year. I just can't get it out of my head that I'm going to be a backup. It sucks.

Anyway, here is a picture of me in my uniform. Don't know why they even have me put the damn pads on. Chad is the coach's go-to-guy. Anyway, enough of me being negative and pissy.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Re: Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

[August 29, 2012]

I had a weird dream last night that I got a full ride scholarship to Miami. Weird thing is, Chad already has committed to the Hurricanes. Maybe just envy. I don't know. I really don't like that guy. He's fine. A little bit of a jerk, but I don't like him. Because I should be the starting quarterback.

Beth came over last night. Snuck out of her mom's house and I guess got back okay. She does that from time to time. I'm not sure if I'd say we are for sure boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe a little of both. We started out as friends, but just got closer and closer. She used to let me copy off of her in Government. She actually still does.

I'm going to take a nap. Then watch Walking Dead.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

[August 30, 2012]

Holy sh*t.

I just found out that Chad was out jogging by Toomer's Trees, doing his nightly work out last night. Then, a crazed Alabama fan jumped out from behind the trees and hit Chad in the knee with a lead pipe. They didn't get the guy that did it. Said he was wearing a Crimson Tide t-shirt, Crimson Tide hat, and a mask that looked like their weird elephant mascot. Why an elephant? It's the Crimson Tide.

Sorry, getting off track.

Not sure what this means. I feel bad for the guy. He already committed to Miami. Right now he's in the hospital, but coach called me and said it looks like I'll be his starting QB. He didn't seem real happy about it. I know it's an unfortunate accident, but he needs to at least make me feel like he has confidence in me. Dick.

Dad said this is my time. This season could be my defining moment. He keeps watching Auburn games on ESPN Classic, and telling me that I'll be their next Heisman winner. Getting a little ahead of ourselves dad.

You know what I was thinking...

I wonder if the guy that hit Chad, is the same guy that poisoned those trees. Alabama people... I can't believe they'd stoop this low.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

Go to hell, Alabamer!

Good luck, hopefully you end up at Tennessee.

Also, where are the pics of the blonde??

Old 09-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesey
Go to hell, Alabamer!

Good luck, hopefully you end up at Tennessee.

Also, where are the pics of the blonde??

Lol

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll follow along. It's going to get good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

[August 31, 2012]

School starts Monday. At practice today, coach put a lot of emphasis on trusting me as the leader of this team. He said that I have been playing football in this city since I was in elementary school, and that they need to stand behind me. I was very happy to hear him say that.

A lot of the team came up to me and patted me on the shoulder pads. They seem to be ready to stand behind me. Coach did a really good job doing that.

Tonight I'm going to have Beth over. We'll probably hang out and watch a movie. Maybe a little less...or a little more.

I can't wait for our football game next Friday. It's sad what happened to Chad, but I'm pumped to be able to get my shot. Maybe my dad is right. This is my defining moment.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Lol

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll follow along. It's going to get good.
I'll for sure be following. Good luck your senior year.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Thanks man.

If you have any ideas to spice anything up, let me hear them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »