Home

The Life of Tim Riggins | A Madden CCM

This is a discussion on The Life of Tim Riggins | A Madden CCM within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #1
MVP

jknott10's Arena

OVR: 17
The Life of Tim Riggins | A Madden CCM

tim riggins.jpg
The Life of Tim Riggins

SETTINGS
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Injuries: On
Pre-Existing Injuries: Off
Diffculty: All-Madden
Sliders: Jarrod21's Green Set (with a few tweaks)
Game Speed: Slow
Speed Threshold: 0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Re: The Life of Tim Riggins | A Madden CCM

blog banner tim.png
Season/Career Stats

2012 Season Stats
Spoiler

Career Stats
Rushing Touchdowns: 0
Rushing Yards: 0
Carries: 0
Rushing Yards per Game: 0
Yards per Carry: 0
Fumbles: 0
Broken Tackles: 0
Yards After Contact: 0
20+ Yards Runs: 0
Longest Run: 0
Receiving Yards: 0
Receiving Touchdowns: 0

Last edited by jknott10; 09-22-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #3
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Old 09-21-2012, 12:49 AM   #4
MVP

jknott10's Arena

blog banner tim.png
Career Milestones
Old 09-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #5
MVP

jknott10's Arena

The Life of Tim Riggens
Introduction

Tim Riggins was just your typical everyday guy that played high school football for the Dillon Panthers in Dillon, Texas. He loved football and loved to hit people. Tim was that guy that had girls all over him, every female around wanted him. He had to work hard at everything he did just to achieve what he wanted, but was good at it. The only family he had in his life was his older brother Billy, which struggled to keep Tim on the right tract to success. Tim's best friend was Jason Street, the high school quarterback for the Dillon Panthers. Tim and Jason grew up together and always said, that Jason would go on to the pros an the two men would live in Texas forever. But all their hopes and dreams came to a complete hault one Friday night, when Jason Street threw a interception, when he went in for the tackle, he lead with his head. All his hopes and dreams were gone, just like that. Paralyzed from the waist down.

Being a alcoholic, Tim often found his brother, Billy, down his throat, to get things done and to make sure he made something of himself. Tim was a All-American fullback/tailback in highschool. But after he graduated he wanted nothing to do with school anymore and more importantly, was throwing football away. Thats when his brother and girlfriend (at the time) Lyla came in and forced him into San Antonio Community College and play football for them as well. Not long after enrolling in college, Tim quickly realized that college was not for him and dropped out, leaving football behind.

Last edited by jknott10; 09-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Late one night, Tim and his brother Billy was working on some cars in Riggin's Rigs, shooting the Breeze. Talking about the good ole days and their high school playing days. When things got a little quit, Tim takes a sip of his beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
Billy, ya know, i miss football, i miss it alot. You think i could still play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
You talking about the NFL Tim? Are you nuts?
Tim pacing back in forth while sipping on his beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
No Billy, im serious. I think i can do it. I wonder if Jason could get me into free agency.
Billy just kind of smirks and gets back to working on his car, because if anybody knows about Tim and not being serious, its Billy.

Later on that night, Tim calls up Jason to see what he can do about getting some teams to look at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
Hey Jason, this is Tim how you been 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I've been good Riggins, whats up with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
Uhmm, i was wondering if there was anything you can do for me as far as getting some NFL teams to look at me, maybe enter the free agent pool.
Quote:
Tim, you had your shot, you was good at what you did, you could've went off to college and then live this life. But you decided to throw it away because you was to damn stubburn to realize that you actually had talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
I know 6, i just want another shot at this, i wont let you down this time.
Quote:
Alright, I tell you what, If you let me be your Agent, and you fly up here to New York. I'll see if i cant work out something with some scouts and get a workout in for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
You got yourself a deal.
Tim hangs up the phone and quickly packs a small bag of clothes and heads out the door...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
I'm leaving Billy, Ill call you later
You can just bearly here Billy scream in the background

Quote:
Hey, where your going, Come back here.......TIM!!......
Old 09-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm excited
Old 09-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Lions_logo.gif

Just four days after the phone call Tim had with his best friend Jason, he found him self in New York, just hoping and praying that there was a team out there that was willing to, at the bare minimum, give him a look.

Then, just when Tim thought it was all over and he would never get a second shot, Jason got the phone call. Tim was wanted down in Detroit to have a look by some of the Detroit Lions scouts. Tim and Jason hopped on the first plane out of New York to get to Detroit. When the plane landed Tim was welcomed by some of the Lions staff.

Once they reached the training facility Tim got straight to work, and man was he impressive. He was explosive, making cuts on a dime, powerful and quick. Just what the Lions were looking for. Tim thought for sure he was in and going to get the starting job right off the bat. After about a two hour workout, Tim was informed that the Detroit Lions wanted him and wanted him ready for pre season which was right around the corner. Tim was also informed that he was not sold on the starting gig, but it wasn't out of the question. He knew that it was going to be a dogfight for that starting job, but Tim would settle for nothing less then being listed number 1 on the depth chart. Tim would get settled into Detroit as Jason and the Lions worked out his contract. Tim didn't care what he made, he just wanted a second shot at what he loved in life and he got it. He couldn't have been happier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »