Home

The Football Life of Darron Cunningham

This is a discussion on The Football Life of Darron Cunningham within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
The Football Life of Darron Cunningham

Darron Cunningham's Bio

Last edited by D_One_And_Only1; 10-03-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Banned

Re: The Football Life of Darron Cunningham

Darron Cunningham's Statistics
- Darron Cunningham Stats -
TacklesSacksInterceptions
DefenseSOLOASTTOTSACKTLOSSPDINTTD
2011 High School

Last edited by D_One_And_Only1; 10-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Banned

Darron Cunningham's Awards
Old 10-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
Banned

I Must Be Dreaming...
June 2011

You would never believe that i am the #1 recruited DB in the Nation, even though i didn't start playing football until Sophomore year of high school. Also i have never given up a touchdown in my high school career. It is kind of a funny story of how i started playing football.

It was a normal school day for the most of the day. Then at lunch, two of the Varsity football players heard me talking about how bad their defense was. And how they are never going to win state with the players they currently have on the field. The two Varsity player came up to me and told me to shut up or there would be consequences. Me, being the smart a** that i was, told them we wouldn't be in this situation if you guys did not suck so bad on the field. That really got the fire started. They responded to my answer by saying," Well, if you think it is so easy, why don't you get on the field and try to guard a WR. I bet you 100 bucks that you would not make the team, let alone be able to prevent a touchdown." I accepted their offer and kept out of their way for the rest of the day.

The next day, i was really nervous about going to practice. I had never played football in my life and didn't really know they rules. But when i got on the field, everything just seemed to click. I guess my smarts are paying off. I could anticipate every move the WR would make. I did so good that the coach gave me a roster spot and a starting DB role on the team. I earned the respect of everyone on the team and the two Varsity players i pissed of the other day.

Now going into my Senior Year, i am focused on winning the State Title and getting that scholarship to THE Ohio State University.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »