Home

Road to the NFL | An NCAA Football 14 Interactive My Player League

This is a discussion on Road to the NFL | An NCAA Football 14 Interactive My Player League within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
Pro

Amped's Arena

OVR: 18
Road to the NFL | An NCAA Football 14 Interactive My Player League

Road to the NFL
System: Xbox 360
Simulation Interactive League

Hey guys, so I did this last year and I want to do it again as now we can import our draft classes into Madden again, WOO! First off, let me say PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR THE FORM BELOW. FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THE RULES WILL LEAVE YOU WITH NO RECRUITS. Thanks =P. Below I will post positions for the first year, and if that gets full then I will create one for the following year. I will post updates for each individual recruit week by week until they enter the NFL draft, where I will take over once Madden comes out. Hopefully we can finish before Madden comes out that way I can hop right on once it comes out. You will not know what team you will end up on in college, so if you like a certain college and you want to be on it, then your best chance is to choose your hometown that the college is in. Once a position is filled, you may not have that position until all positions are filled and next year's draft class is up, so don't be stingy and wait, please sign up! It's going to be a great league and can't wait to see the college you guys end up on, the career your recruits will have, and if they make it to the NFL or not. I will make sure they are 5 caliber all stars too btw don't worry haha.

Positions Available

Offense

QB: Tyler Abrams
QB: David John
WR: Matt Burkart
WR: Tyler Jacobs
RB: Axel Cannon
RB: Skyler Macintosh
TE: Jack Matthews

Defense
DE: Quinton James
DT: Robert Bolig
MLB: Rob Holt
OLB: Colin McCoy
OLB: Lance Carter
CB: Ryan Maxwell
FS: Kevin Mettler
SS:Jeremiah Redman
SS: Markus Williams

Copy and paste this form in a reply and fill out the information needed.

Form
First Name:
Last Name:
Player Position:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown: (City, ST)
Birthdate:
Jersey Number:
Accessories:
Strengths (at least 2):
Weaknesses (at least 2):

Rules for the form: Please be realistic with the name. I do not want any names like Ben Dover or something stupid like that. Put your name if you like, or if not, put something else, but make it real. Make the height and weight realistic for the position type as well. I don't want to see some 7'0" QB. If your hometown that you input is not in the game, I will pm you and let you know so you can give me a town closest to that city that is in the game. For accessories, either let me know generically what you want or go back to NCAA 13 and put what you like from there and I'll do my best once I get this game on the 9th.

One more thing guys, the day it comes out I work until 5:00 PM PDT, which is 8:00 PM EST, so I won't post anything until late Tuesday night if you're on the East Coast, sorry =(. I can't wait, and I hope we get two full draft classes like we did last year.

I'm putting myself in the game as an example, plus I want to be in this. And NO I will not try to make myself the best, I'm not like that I swear haha.

Last edited by Amped; 07-08-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Pro

Amped's Arena

Re: Road to the NFL | An NCAA Football 14 Interactive My Player League

First Name: Rob
Last Name: Holt
Player Position: MLB
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 245
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Birthdate: 07/07/1996
Jersey Number: 58
Accessories: TC Gloves
Strengths (at least 2): He seems to always know where the runner is going to go with his high awareness. He also has great tackling ability and knows how to wrap up, making sure he won't lead with his helmet.
Weaknesses (at least 2): He is not a hard hitter and won't force fumbles. His speed isn't the greatest, so he relies on his high awareness to know where the runner is going to be before he can get past him.

Last edited by Amped; 07-03-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #3
Rookie

tbone118's Arena

OVR: 8

First Name: Tyler
Last Name: Abrams
Player Position: QB
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 210
Hometown: Augusta, Georgia
Birthdate: 1/16/95
Jersey Number: 10
Accessories: Full Arm Sleeve Left TC, Top 1/2 Sleeve TC Right, QB Wristband TC Left
Strengths (at least 2): Speed, Arm Accuracy
Weaknesses (at least 2): Arm Strength, Awareness

Last edited by tbone118; 07-03-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
Pro

blueprint 10.0's Arena

OVR: 4

First Name: David
Last Name: John
Player Position: QB
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 224
Hometown: (Eugene, OR)
Birthdate: 8/22/95
Jersey Number: 10
Accessories: clear visor, QB wristband, Nike Talon
Strengths (at least 2): Speed, Awareness
Weaknesses (at least 2): Throw Power is an issue as he has great touch but lacks the velocity to ever be mistaken for Michael Vick. Also, he tends to try to extend the play in the face of imminent yardage loss often ending in huge losses or turnovers.

Last edited by blueprint 10.0; 07-03-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #5
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

First Name: Colin
Last Name: McCoy
Player Position: OLB
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240
Hometown: (City, ST) Baltimore, Maryland
Birthdate: 10/21/94
Jersey Number: 52
Accessories: Gloves, full arm sleeves TC on both arms, neck pad, back plate, dark/black visor
Strengths (at least 2): Great tackler, great awareness of the game. Hard hitter, durable/not injury prone. Fast for a linebacker.
Weaknesses (at least 2): Gets lost in pass coverage, bad at interceptions.

Yankees: #AllRise

Last edited by Gronk4M13; 07-08-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Form
First Name: Lance
Last Name: Carter
Player Position: OLB
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 235
Hometown: (City, ST) Denver, CO
Birthdate: 10/31/1995
Jersey Number: 55
Accessories: Helmet visor (if available - I don't have NCAA), long sleeves, Gloves

Strengths (at least 2): PRC (able to read plays/gaps/keys well, plays disciplined for his age/experience), ZCV (comfortable defending in space), Pass rushing (not sure how NCAA splits it, i.e. FMV/PMV like Madden or something else - good blitzer with good timing and spacing, fights to get to QB when blocked)

Weaknesses (at least 2): POW (misses chances to punish ball carriers/receivers and force fumbles, may struggle against the strongest HB/FB), AGI (shifty RBs sometimes elude would-be tackles), MCV (good route runners can exploit previous AGI weakness with sharp cuts)
Old 07-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #7
Rookie

glassjaw05's Arena

OVR: 16

Form
First Name: Quinton
Last Name: James
Player Position: DE
Height: 6'6
Weight: 248 lbs
Hometown: (City, ST) Palo Alto, California
Birthdate: 9/25/95
Jersey Number: 96
Accessories: Revo Speed Hel, LB Facemask, TC Half Sleeves, TC gloves, High Socks
Strengths (at least 2): Lightning first step and violent hands to get off blocks.
Weaknesses (at least 2): Liability in all coverage, hands like feet.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

First Name: Robert
Last Name: Bolig
Player Position: DT
Height: 6'4
Weight: 340lbs
Hometown: Altoona, Pennsylvania
Birthdate: 02/20/1995
Jersey Number: 78
Accessories: Max Taped Hands and Wrists

Strengths:
- Ever since he began playing football, Bolig has been one of the strongest players on the field. He uses his strength to his advantage, blowing centers and guards off the ball, and always keeping his linebackers clean. Double teams are a must, with the occasional triple team where the offense brings a fullback or running back down to help with him. His strength also helps him being a sure tackler. When he gets his hands on you, you're done. He is extremely athletic for his size and knows how to use his hands.

Weaknesses: Coverage, Acceleration
- While he is athletic, he is a little slow off the snap. He always prefered to use his strength to his advantage and tends to let the lineman come to him and force him into a mistake. You obviously never want a defensive tackle in coverage, and while he's a great athlete, the majority of players he'd have to cover are faster than him and he'll almost always lose that battle.

I can't think of the name right now, but if someone can look at this picture and tell me what the name of that Facemask (G2BDUC-Lineman) is in game (I actually think it's similar to a RB Facemask in the game), that'd be great.

Spoiler

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by bigbob; 07-05-2013 at 08:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »