Home

From Russia With Love - Niko Bellic (Madden 25)

This is a discussion on From Russia With Love - Niko Bellic (Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
From Russia With Love - Niko Bellic (Madden 25)

It is no secret that Niko Bellic is one of the more interesting financial moguls in the world. It was surprising when it was announced that he was buying the New York Jets from Woody Johnson. Actually, it was more like the internet blew up and the Jets belonged to Bellic.

Perhaps he made Johnson an offer he couldn't refuse. Either way it goes, the Jets are now owned by a man that doesn't accept failure. This could be some of the best news for Jets fans and some of the worst for many of the players on the team... and Rex Ryan. Bellic is willing to give Ryan control of the team on the field but has stated that he will have a controlling interest in which players are under contract to play for his team.

"I like Rex. He reminds me of my friend Brucie Kibbutz. They are loud and driven men. Brucie finds a way to succeed and I hope that Rex will do the same - for his sake."

Welcome to the Niko Bellic story.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Re: From Russia With Love - Niko Bellic (Madden 25)

Bellic Starts By Cutting... Players
He wants to build a winner and that means he wants to 'get rid of all the losers' he inherited from Woody Johnson. Bellic released what he calls his 'open forum with the fans' and explained why he was getting rid of players.

You will notice as we move into the pre-season that I have cut and released many players from the Jets roster. This is because they are not the kind of players I wish to have on my football team. I want the best and that means we must get rid of players I feel are no good to our goal of complete domination of the NFL.

Cut Today (Before Pre-Season)
QB, David Garrard (63 OVR) - He is fat and slow and by NFL standards, old. I would only hope that he gets signed in our division.

HB, Darius Reynaud (73 OVR) - I don't have a lot to say about him personally, he is just not my kinda guy.

HB, Alex Green (71 OVR) - He is potentially a good player, but I don't see him being a Jet.

FB, Lex Hilliard (65 OVR) - In Russia we don't respect paying two men for the job one man can do. We don't need Lex, maybe your team does.

WR, Josh Cribbs (83 OVR) - I like Josh. He is a great guy and I wish him well. I don't like paying a guy to play if I think he might die when he gets hit - bad for business.

WR, David Nelson (70 OVR) - David is really tall but he is as fast as a Soviet Tank in quick sand. I don't like this for my guys, so - he isn't my guy.

WR, Vidal Hazelton (63 OVR) - Woody Johnson was foolish and this guy made me scratch my head. Why?! Forget it - good bye Vidal!

WR, Greg Salas (65 OVR) - I don't know why we had two players from Hawai'i on our team, but now they are both gone.

TE, Tanner Purdum (60 OVR) - I swear to all things holy... Woody Johnson had this fat guy on this team as a TE. Maybe he was smoking something?

TE, Konrad Reuland (72 OVR) - I like his name and that is about it. I hope to see him playing somewhere, just not here.

LE, Tavita Finau (71 OVR) - I first saw his name and thought it was a woman. Apologies Tavita, maybe you go play somewhere else and change your name?

MLB, Josh Mauga (61 OVR) - I really believe we can put money to better use. I doubt he gets signed and if he does he will probably sit on the bench.

CB, Isaiah Trufant (68 OVR) - He is tiny and quick, but he is also 30. I don't like that.

FS, Ed Reed (84 OVR) - Yes, he is a popular guy. Then why don't you sign him to your team? Oh! Because he is old and frail and can't tackle... that's why.

Well comrades, that is all for now. I will see you in the pre-season.

Dasvidaniya,Nico
Old 12-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Pre-Season Splash - Jets Jump In Head First
But Will They Be Sleeping With The Fishes In January?

It started just as practice got underway before the Jets prepped for the Lions. Mark Sanchez had been traded to Cleveland.

"This was a move for the future of our team. Mark wasn't going to be the answer and he knew that. He was also a severe hit on our cap for the next few years. Cleveland needs someone to come in and revitalize their team and they think Mark can do that. We needed some depth at RG and we wanted to get rid of Sanchez enough that we were willing to part ways with some future mid-round picks to do it."

FREE AGENTS SIGNED

WR - Randy Moss (85 OVR)
- He is hoping to just have a job in the NFL and the Jets were to first to offer. He is hoping their QB situation is better than it looks right now.
WR - Connor Vernon (66 OVR) - Vernon was a surprise signing but his solid hands remind many Jets fans of Wayne Chrebet.
DE - Jay Richardson (73 OVR) - The Jets badly need depth at DE and Richardson was their first pick to fill that role as a back-up this season.
DT - Sedrick Ellis (63 OVR) - Once again, this move was about depth. Ellis is just looking to keep a job in the NFL and the Jets need more than two DTs. This makes three.
OLB - Aaron Curry (81 OVR) - The former first round pick is floating around from team to team and the Jets plan on using a lot of blitzing this year. That means they will need fresh LBs.
OLB - Aaron Maybin (78 OVR) - Maybin is built like a beast and the Jets hope he can play like one as well. This could be his last chance to get a big contract if he plays well.
OLB - Sergio Kindle (78 OVR) - His career is at a crossroads and if he can find a way to stay healthy, maybe... MAYBE he will make this team.
OLB - Sam Montgomery (70 OVR) - His size makes him seem like a great option for DE, but for now he is trying to make the team as an UDFA.
DB - Nate Clements (86 OVR) - Clements is 33 years old and is really in the twilight of his career. Why sign him? Because we desperately want him to play safety and fill the gap this season.
K - John Potter (77 OVR) - We released Nick Folk and signed Potter because he can kick the ball a mile. Here's hoping he can kick it a mile and through the upright, yes?
P - Drew Butler (82 OVR) - I want kickers and punters that can make people go 'WOW!'. Butler can also kick the ball out of the stadium. I like that.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
Banned

Cre8's Arena

The Hits Keep Coming - Jets Trade Two More Big Names
An Obvious Sign of Being In Rebuilding Mode - Homes and Harris Are Gone

Now that it is official. The Jets are making no bones about it. They are willing to deal anyone to any place. The Panthers think that Holmes will be a fine addition to help Newton and the Jets got high value in the 2nd Round pick offered.

MLB, David Harris was also traded to the Eagles for 3rd and 7th Rd Picks. This is a sign not only that the Jets are looking to rebuild, but that they are looking towards the draft to do so.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Jets Final Cuts Include Another Trade, Clements and Aaron Berry
After A Slow Start In Pre-Season, Jets Get Speedster Holliday from Broncos

Who says the pre-season is boring? The Jets have traded Calvin Pace to the Broncos for Trindon Holliday and a 2nd Rd. Pick. This is going to help the Jets get someone with potential to make big plays as well as the Broncos with adding depth to their defense.

Also cut from the Jets to get to the 53-Man Roster-

DB, Nate Clements
CB, Aaron Berry
HB, Bilal Powell
CB, Ras-i Dowling

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Jets Announce Regular Season Depth Chart
Sign Rookie HB, Andre Ellington (Cut by Cardinals)

New York Jets Depth Chart - 2013
Regular Offense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRRandy Moss (85)Connor Vernon (66)Jeremy Kerley (76)
TEKellen Winslow (81)Jeff Cumberland (74)Zach Sudfeld (73)
LTD'Brickashaw Ferguson (99)Ben Ijalana (69)
LGVladmir Ducasse (77)Brian Winters (66)
CNick Mangold (84)Caleb Schlauderaff (64)
RGShawn Lauvao (70)William Campbell (66)
RTAustin Howard (77)Oday Aboushi (66)
WRStephen Hill (78)Clyde Gates (76Trindon Holliday (74)
QBGeno Smith (77)Matt Simms (65)
FBTommy Bohanon (77)
HBAndre Ellington (75)Mike Goodson (76)Chris Ivory (75)
Base 3-4 Defense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LDEMuhammad Wilkerson (95)Leger Douzable (73)
NTDamon Harrison (78)Kenrick Ellis (77)Sedrick Ellis (63)
RDESheldon Richardson (87)Jay Richardson (73
LOLBAntwan Barnes (84)Aaron Curry (81)Aaron Maybin (78)
LILBDemario Davis (79)Nick Bellore (62)
RILBSergio Kindle (62)Sam Montgomery (62)
ROLBQuinton Coples (81)Jermaine Cunningham (72)
CBAntonio Cromartie (91)Dee Milliner (79)Darrin Walls (71)
SSDawan Landry (77)Josh Bush (67)
FSAntonio Allen (68)Jaiquawn Jarrett (65)
CBKyle Wilson (82)Ellis Lankster (72)
Special Teams
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
KJohn Potter (77)
PDrew Butler (82)
PRTrindon Holliday (84)Saalim Hakim (71)Clyde Gates (80)
KRTrindon Holliday (84)Saalim Hakim (71)Clyde Gates (80)
LSCaleb Schladeraff (64)
Old 12-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #7
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Not What He Had In Mind

When Bellic bought the Jets he knew there was work that needed to be done. He didn't realize it was this much work.

Geno Smith threw 5 INTs in the first half. Matt Simms came in and looked good until throwing two of his own. This is a bad sign early in the 2013 season.

Details are coming... Final Score 50-28
Old 12-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Niko Bellic= Genius

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »