Home

Decisions - Dexter Floyd's Story

This is a discussion on Decisions - Dexter Floyd's Story within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #9
Rookie

cookingood's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Decisions - Dexter Floyd's Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraedenG33
edit: if you want a pro guy, then I'd say Tyrod Taylor. He's a dynamic athlete and a backup QB in Baltimore. Or maybe Josh Johnson, backup from Cincy. I wouldn't anoint a one star prospect with Vick/Tebow comparisons yet. If he rises, then that would be reasonable.
Completely forgot about Tyrod and Josh Johnson. I agree that it's waaaay to early for Vick/Tebow comparisons, I was just looking at "obvious" NFL comparisons. Thanks.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #10
Rookie

cookingood's Arena

HS Journal Entry #1

Wow, what a game. I never though Varsity could be this much fun! Already starting to feel like one of the guys. As far as personally, I didn't achieve what I wanted to with this first game.. I ended up living up to my "turnover prone" and inaccurate labels, which had both been coined by whoever wrote my scouting report , but that'll change. I'll be getting right back to work tomorrow.

Defensively, I felt good. Showed that scrub North Naples QB who was boss on that sack! Got some hard hits on those wideouts too.

After the game, my dad told me that a couple of scouts from lower D-1 teams had some interest in me.. I think he told me South Alabama, FIU and Georgia State.. FIU is the only one I really care about. Staying home is important to me, but if I got an offer from Alabama (in my dreams), I may actually leave Florida. Oh well, I gotta get some rest.

- Dexter Floyd
Old 01-23-2014, 11:41 PM   #11
Rookie

cookingood's Arena

Northwestern News
Mixed Day for Northwestern QB

Northwestern QB Dexter Floyd had quite a mixed game last night. On the Bulls first drive, Floyd showed poise that not many other first time Varsity QBs for any team have shown before. He was hitting his targets and quickly got the Bulls inside opposing territory. Then the mistakes. He chucked a pick, overthrowing his wideout, which ended his good-looking drive. On the next couple of offensive drives for the Bulls, they either found ways to score or Floyd was making another mistake. He kept his head high though and finished the game strong, so it will be interesting to see how he performs in the Bulls next game against Tallahassee.

Dexter Floyd - 18/31, 306 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT.
Rushing: 14 rushes for 67 yds, 4.8 per carry, 1 TD, 2 Fumbles, 1 Lost
Defense: 5 TKLs, 1 TFL, 1 Sack

Ed Francis
4 PM - Aug. 31

Last edited by cookingood; 01-23-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 11:58 PM   #12
Rookie

cookingood's Arena

UPDATE: Changed layouts for stats a little bit. Gonna do a write-up/recap of a game, usually only talking about Dexter. At the bottom of these write-ups/recaps, stats will be included. I feel this is easier to access and takes up less space/time for me. Thank you to everyone following, I know updates are comin' out kinda slow, but I've been busy lately. This is not dead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »