Home

I Just Want It All — Jalen Walton's Path

This is a discussion on I Just Want It All — Jalen Walton's Path within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #9
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I'm Following. No suggestions out of me, just let your story flow naturally for now and we'll suggest things as we get farther into it.

Thanks, I just start to question things when the views are going up but I'm still the only poster lmao.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:52 PM   #10
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I Just Want It All — Jalen Walton's Path

This has been nice so far, following.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:01 PM   #11
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
This has been nice so far, following.

Right on bro. Glad to have BT back btw, let me know if u ever need help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 12:16 AM   #12
All Star

beast10's Arena

Class 3A Sectional 25 | NO. 1 Andean 55, Calumet 3
Indiana 3A High School Football Playoffs: SECTIONALS — 59ers Deliver Second Straight Blowout in Indiana 3A Playoffs

Andrean is undefeated and it's been that way for a while now as losing has been nearly unheard of for the program. They traveled a short distance to Calumet on Friday and returned later that day with their second consecutive +50 scoring effort. This time being 55-3. Quarterback David Fowler threw for for 149 yards and two touchdowns. Running back Terrance Doyle was once again a force to be recon with as he finished with 156 rushing yards for 3 touchdowns. Receivers Alex Truman and Jacob Mass also once again both contributed a single touchdown and with Mass [a freshman] now having back to back touchdowns in games logging his first minutes in varsity uniform, Head Coach Dan Rice made it clear after the game he'd be a great player for them next season.

Class 3A Sectional 25 | NO. 1 Andean 45, Glenn 22
Indiana 3A High School Football Playoffs: SECTIONALS — (11-0) Andrean on a Roll; Defeat Glenn (6-6)

Andrean had yet to allow a team to score over 3 points before their last sectional game against Glenn. Despite it all, the 59ers clobbered the Falcons 45-22. The man of the hour was once again rising halfback Terrance Doyle who had yet another +200 yard game this time with 226 on 8.1 yards per carry for 3 touchdowns. David Fowler had a rough night getting his passes where he wanted as he went for just 40% [6-15] yet managed to throw for 156 yards and two touchdowns. Those two were short distant passes to tight end Tony Reeves and Alex Truman. On defense Reeves offered no resistance for Glenn as he tallied 12 tackles and a sack. Mark Hegan played a key role on defense as well with a total of 9 tackles as a strong safety.

Andrean will now look forward to Regionals on November 15th where they'll be facing Jimtown who put a beating on Twin Lakes 42-21.

Last edited by beast10; 10-19-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:28 AM   #13
All Star

beast10's Arena

November 8th, 2014

My friends and I spent our mornings in the mall on a mission to buy the newly released Jordan 13s before they sold out so in result we stood in the slowly moving line at the Foot Locker for a good hour before we were able to purchase them and switch out from our slides. We'd spent a good amount of the rest of the day roaming the mall trying to meet some girls or something.

"You guys trying out on Monday?" Kyle asks in the topic of basketball as we sit in the lounge. It's him, Ronnie, Noah, Joe, and Darien also known as D-Lo.

Both D-Lo and Ronnie say yes and it was obvious that 6'4 Kyle was bound to be a part of the team. "Yeah, I am," I say afterwards. "Coach Ammon was all over me about it. I wasn't even gonna do it at first."

"So what does that mean, you've got a guaranteed spot?" Noah asks.

"I mean, freshman isn't that hard to make anyways but I guess you can say I have an advantage. I was putting in work at the summer workouts too."

"Wait can we even try—" Ronnie pauses in the middle of the sentence and looks toward the Foot Locker entrance. "There goes the first wave of the girls."

We look over and see three girls worth a drop of the jaw. They were all white girls which hadn't really been my type for a while but these girls broke that barrier by far. Their eyes were all a bright blue which were framed by long lashes, they had smiles others would envy, and their blonde hair glowed as it bounced along with their steps. Man they looked like movie stars or something and that most likely meant they acted like one too, which was stuck up and snobs.

Immediately the idea of telling Joe to go talk to them popped in my head. He was really cool and that was the reason we hung out with him but man was he bad with the ladies.

"Hey Joe," I say with a quick laugh. "Go get their numbers."

"Alright watch me work this magic." He gets up with no hesitation and I get ready to be humored.

"Good one Jalen." D-Lo says as we all start laughing. We couldn't hear anything but eyed for the girls reactions as Joe talked. They actually seemed engaged, out of surprise I see one of the girls point our direction and I focus in and think she's pointing at me then she signaled for whoever it was to come here. I start gesturing my hands trying to figure out who she was pointing at.

"Yes you, come here!" She says with a little laugh.

"Woah." I say at a volume only my group can hear. "Getting girls without even trying." I laugh and walk towards the three, Joe heads back to the lounge laughing.

"So you want our numbers but you're too scared to ask?"

"Wait, wait, what?" I reply confused, Joe must've pulled a move.

"The dude you just sent over here to get our numbers … Why are you scared? You're cute enough."

"Oh, nah I didn't send him over, he must've lied. But yeah I'll take them."

They all giggle and the same girl continues, "Give us your phone."

"I can type them it's no problem." I say with a fake grin.

"And I can type them to." She gives me the same but more obvious fake grin.

"Aight. Well uh, here you go." I pull my phone out and hand her my phone hoping she puts her and the others numbers in and that's it.

"So let's see, 89 missed messages, 14 missed calls, 38 Kik messages. Looks like you ask for all the girl's numbers!"

I make a note to self that this girl was a psycho and was probably the type that'd kill you if they found out you were talking to another girl. "Hey give me a lil break, I'm a quarterback at my school, you already said I'm cute, and they say I'm easy to talk to. Sometimes the girls just go for me. It's not always me chasing."

"Good enough, I'll save mine." She flashes that smile that first stood out and I get mixed feelings about how she feels about me. She hands the phone to the other two girls who'd been quiet and I think they enter their numbers too. "By the way, I'm Makayla, that's Daniela, and she's Alexis."

I'm Jalen, y'all want to chill with me and my friends here? We got nothing to really do."

She checks for her friends approval and they both say sure. "Yeah why not." She says.

Easy enough, I thought. We spent about three hours with the girls, downside was that it was four of us and only three of them so the odd man out was obviously poor old Joe. He stuck around for about more twenty minutes jumping in from conversation to conversation before he called his mom to come pick him up. I was with Makayla, D-Lo with Alexis, and Kyle had Daniela. We all got to know each other, shared stories and laughs, and ultimately had a good time for a bunch of strangers.

At the end she let me know that she'd like to hang out another time and I quickly agreed. A bad first impression was a shocker from her, she was actually really cool. Couldn't believe I was saying it but I'd go as far as saying I'd actually want to date somebody like her because looks and personality like hers was rare. Only problem was she was sophomore and went to a Portage, a school about twenty minutes away from mine, the plus; I lived in Portage.

Last edited by beast10; 10-14-2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:33 PM   #14
All Star

beast10's Arena

Gonna try to update tonight or tomorrow
Old 10-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #15
All Star

beast10's Arena

November 22nd, 2014

After a series of second thoughts, I made my mind up and decided I would go through with basketball. I ended up making the team however that didn't last very long because two days later I was talking to coach Ammon about how I wanted to leave the basketball program and return on the field to finish out the season with varsity. He once again let me know that I should do what best suits me and that the opportunity would still be available for me after the football season. I just couldn't bare to leave what my heart was set upon, even if I wasn't playing with these guys on Friday nights I still wanted to be apart of the great things they had going on.

After all I thank God I made that decision because now we were in an extremely critical situation in our Semi-State game against West Lafayette. We trailed the game 10-13 at halftime.

When we got in the locker room coach Rice gave it to us right off the bat. He went crazy as usual but it was absolutely necessary, we were simply not playing well. But unlike back when I played Griffith last month, these guys were fired up and ready to get back out there and blast them when coach finished his speech. They had all the heart in the world. "They're not taking us alive!" Fowler barked.

"This is our field! Our football!" Ace yelled.

All of a sudden Tony Reeves arose amongst of all, "Bring it in guys." He says and we follow his order. You could see the agony in his face, as a senior and the heart and soul of this team, Reeves wanted another ring more than anybody else.

"All I remember is back in August, us just working our asses off even though we sweep through the season undefeated the year before. We took no breaks because we weren't stopping until we were the best in the nation, that hasn't happened yet and that's why we continued to work up to this very date. Now, we're getting smashed out there and that work we put in, it's like it all faded. That's gotta change as soon as we get back on that ****ing field. We have been tearing up teams all year and these guys are no ****ing different. Indiana has us #1 in 3A for a reason and we aren't gonna let these Lafayette kids come and jump around on OUR FIELD, our HOUSE. Today is NOT OUR LAST GAME." His voice started to elevate. "THIS IS ANDREAN FOOTBALL, WE ARE WARRIORS, CHAMPIONS, AND THIS GAME IS OURS TO WIN. LETS GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHO RUNS THINGS AROUND HERE!"

"CHAMPIONS!" We chant and bring it in for a last time before we get back on the field and prepare for the second half of football.

The clock ticked quickly as we got our quick stretches in before it was time to receive on kickoff. The return personnel hit the field while us others headed to the sidelines.

Mark Hegan caught the ball at around the 10 and advanced us up to around the 40. David Fowler stood ahead of us on the out of bounce line as he listened to coach gave him the play, he then ran over to the huddle. He lined up in shot gun and the ball was snapped, I realized it was veer as the play progressed, Terrance trailed as the pitch back and once Fowler reached the defensive end he tossed it over and he powered it through for a first down.

What we didn't notice as we hopped around on the sideline was that Fowler didn't get up after getting hit after the pitch.

Coach Rice, our trainer, and other coaching personnel rushed to the field to Fowler who was laid out with little to no movement.

On the sidelines we took our helmets off and took a knee in desperation. Down in the game before state and our quarterback is down, this was the worst thing that could happen to us right now …

David still didn't make a single move, they carried him off the field and called an ambulance as signs of a concussion appeared. Our trainer took his pads off and we could see his chest beating faster than usual.

The ambulance showed up about 10 minutes later as they parked on the track and got the report from trainer, they put David on the stretcher then into the back of the truck.

Most of us sighed, we remained on our knee but moved closer in and started up a prayer for David as the truck turned on its light and made its way off of the school property … Then it was time to resume the game.

"WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS, FOR DAVID. THEY WANT TO PLAY DIRTY THAN SO CAN WE." Reeves starts to go crazy and it sends angry determined vibes through the team.

"Jalen, come here." Coach Rice boomed.

I reacted quicker than a begging dog would to food. I hadn't heard my name called on the sidelines in what seemed to be forever.

"Yes coach?"

"I want you in there, I don't know what the hell triggered me to think this but I know you've got what it takes. Don't disappoint me boy, run Portland sweep left."

"Alright coach." I took a deep breathe and goosebumps took me by storm as I ran onto the field while our student section thunderously cheered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #16
All Star

beast10's Arena

See how Jalen did later today after I get back from my football game!

Edit: we ended up winning with a huge pick and return. Really tired and will probably get around to posting tomorrow

Last edited by beast10; 10-16-2014 at 11:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »