Home

The Real Death Valley - A Clemson Tigers Dynasty

This is a discussion on The Real Death Valley - A Clemson Tigers Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #9
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Real Death Valley - A Clemson Tigers Dynasty

I hope you keep interest to keep this going. Nothing I hate seeing more than a 'chiser who can't make up their mind.

Anywho, good luck.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:10 PM   #10
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I hope you keep interest to keep this going. Nothing I hate seeing more than a 'chiser who can't make up their mind.

Anywho, good luck.
I've got some ideas on this one that I think will help me out a lot. Thanks for following! Perhaps one day I'll be on your level
Old 07-24-2015, 10:19 PM   #11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
I've got some ideas on this one that I think will help me out a lot. Thanks for following! Perhaps one day I'll be on your level
I feel like I'm still a tier behind these "legends" like KSW, Cheese, Lop, Matt, Deegeezy, etc. I'm close, but I haven't been around long enough to be there yet IMO. Once I break 50K views with UConn then we can talk about being on my level.

Good luck in the meantime.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #12
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Clemson Tigers Recruiting - 2015
NAMEPOSCLASSHOMETOWNHTWTCALIBER
Jordan CantrellMLBHSDunean, SC6'0245
Ricky HuntOLBHSTamiami, FL6'1231
Eddie JohnsonTHSNapoleon, OH6'7285
Larry GreenTEHSAmericus, GA6'8252
Josh GoldenMLBHSTaylors, SC6'0220
Matt HughesFBHSCalhoun, GA5'11263
Frank MosesCBHSDalton, GA6'1187
DJ GeorgeHBHSKendale Lakes, FL5'11178
Jay WilliamsWRHSHouston, TX6'3215
Lamar SmithTHSSpartanburg, SC6'3324
Anthony EvansCHSClemson, SC6'3259
Brett MyersKHSLithia Springs, GA5'9160
Brad YoungDTHSWelcome, SC6'4278
Seth MooneyGHSWinter Garden, FL6'3286

After returning from their respective recruiting trips, the coaching staff came together and put together this shortlist of prospects. Coach Dabo Swinney has said that these are the "must sign" guys for the 2016 class. Coach Swinney also said "we have some other guys we're looking at who we don't want to name just yet, but this list will be receiving offers shortly."

Team Needs: Fullback, Kicker, Middle Linebacker. 12 graduating seniors.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:55 AM   #13
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Coach Interviews

In this segment each coach will give a short description of each kid on our board that they recruited.

Dabo Swinney: "I'm really excited about these young men we've got on our radar. We'll start with our #1 position need, MLB."

Jordan Cantrell - Jordan is elite in terms of pursuit. The kid just has that natural instinct to find the ball. He gets off of blocks and makes plays in the run game. He will need some work in pass coverage though.

Eddie Johnson - Eddie is exactly what we look for in our tackles. He has a fantastic first step, and at 6'7, 285 he will make a great blind side tackle.

Josh Golden - A hard hitting interior linebacker, Josh is solid, but not great, in all aspects of his game.

Anthony Evans - A little undersized for an offensive lineman, but a good talent and hometown kid. If we can get him to put on some weight he could be a starter one day.

Jay Williams - Jay has great size for a receiver at 6'3, 215. No breakaway speed, but can make things happen with the ball in his hands.

Jeff Scott: "We always find a lot of talent in southern Florida, this year is no exception."

Ricky Hunt: #4 OLB in his class, Ricky is a hard hitting guy who is also a fantastic pass rusher.

DJ George: A little undersized RB with great speed and elusiveness, will need to greatly improve in pass pro.

Tony Elliott: "Although we only have 1 must have from central Florida, a lot of our 'backup' talent is from the area."

Seth Mooney: Good size at guard, a little slow on his first step, but could definitely improve.

Mike Reed: "These prospects will greatly improve our team. Period."

Larry Green: A HUGE tight end at 6'8, 252. The converted basketball player will give defenses a nightmare matchup.

Brandon Streeter: "Always a lot of talent in the Atlanta area, the suburbs produce great students as well."

Matt Hughes: A tough fullback who plays well in all aspects of the game.

Frank Moses: A good sized corner who plays well in run support as well as in coverage.

Brett Myers: Little guy with a great leg. Very accurate kicker.

Danny Pearman: "There's a lot of talent in South Carolina, and we plan to keep it here."

Brad Young: Good sized defensive tackle who sheds blocks well.

Lamar Smith: Could lose a little weight, and will probably be converted to a guard for us, but a solid lineman that will be hard to move.

A great job by the entire coaching staff. Even though some coaches may not have found guys we went with, the relationships they develop with these high school coaches will become invaluable.

Last edited by Miles Perry; 07-27-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #14
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Team Preview

Quarterbacks
There is absolutely no discussion here. Sophomore Deshaun Watson is the starter. If he can stay healthy the Clemson offense will be dangerous. Senior Nick Schuessler will be the 2nd string QB.

Running Backs
Clemson has 3 backs who will see plenty of carries this year. The expected starter is sophomore Wayne Gallman Jr. Seniors Zac Brooks and CJ Davidson will also see carries. All 3 of the Clemson backs are a similar size and build, with seemingly identical play styles.

Wide Receivers
Clemson returns a very solid receiving core, something they've become known for. Junior Mike Williams, sophomore Artavis Scott, and senior Charone Peake are the projected starters. Look for Williams to be a big playmaker for this Clemson offense.

Tight Ends
Junior Joe Leggett and senior Stanton Seckinger will both see the field plenty this year. As fall camp concludes coach Swinney has said that the 2 are pretty much neck and neck for the starting job.

Offensive Line
The Clemson offensive line returns 4 starters this year. Newcomer is freshman Mitch Hyatt. The highly touted recruit won the starting job at left tackle. Coach Swinney has said that if he plays well this offensive line will be the best in the ACC. Eric MacLain returns at left guard, senior Ryan Norton will be at center, sophomore Tyrone Crowder at right guard, and senior Joe Gore at right tackle.

Defensive Line
With the departure of Vic Beasley the newcomers on the Clemson d-line have large shoes to fill. The defensive line will see 2 freshmen starting in LE Clelin Ferrell and DT Christian Wilkins. Senior DJ Reader will be the other DT, with junior Shaq Lawson starting at RE.

Linebackers
Clemson's linebacking core will be good, not great. With sophomore Dorian O'Daniel at Will, senior BJ Goodson at Mike, and junior Ben Boulware at Sam.

Defensive Backs
The biggest question mark on this Clemson team. Sophomore Mackensie Alexander will return to start at corner, but the other starting position is still up for grabs. Latest word is that junior Cordrea Tankersley will win the job. At safety Clemson will feature juniors Jayron Kearse and Jadar Johnson.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #16
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Matchup Preview *|* September 5, 2015
@
#10 Georgia Bulldogs
(0-0, 0-0 Away)
#15 Clemson Tigers
(0-0, 0-0 Home)
Game Notes
Huge week one matchup for the Tigers, hosting their rivals to the south. Georgia comes in with hopes of making a run to the SEC Championship game, and a win here could give them the spark they need to get rolling. Clemson looks to make up for last year's 45-21 loss in Athens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »